I double my MPG with valves - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 04-19-2012, 04:35 PM   #21
Registered Member

Re: I double my MPG with valves

I recently joined gassavers for helpful information, tips, to be challenged and for the comradery... I had no idea it would provide entertainment. lol

mrbillhf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:28 PM   #22
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbillhf View Post
I recently joined gassavers for helpful information, tips, to be challenged and for the comradery... I had no idea it would provide entertainment. lol

IndyFetch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:17 PM   #23
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradosaurus View Post
Well I've been using:

And I have tripled my gas mileage. Just read my review on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/FUEL-DOCTOR-Fu...R2JJFGV6ZIQKZC

Hey I got one of those!!!

I got it for free at a car expo, the guy at the stand didn't know if it worked or not and I said I'd try it and let him know.

Boy does it make a difference!!!!!

When you plug it in at first there is nothing. You think, ok, but bare with me, this is going to get exciting.

When you fire the engine up an amazing thing happens. A green light comes on, it's real pretty at night. The only other thing I noticed after driving with it for a few tanks was that it takes up the power point for my radar detector.

I have kept accurate fuel records of my LS V8 for over 50,000 miles and can categorically tell you these things sure look pretty at night... if you like green lights in your power socket and don't want to run a radar detector, or have lost your socket plug and need something to fill the hole.

I think you all owe it to your selves to buy one.
bazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #24
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy View Post
Thank you for your cooperation-Here's an update on V.A.L.B.S It would appear that big oil has some how ($$$) influenced the US patent office so that Thermal Fuel Induction Systems and street legal Hydrogen Isolators like V.A.L.B.S can only be marketed as performance devices, even though V.A.L.B.S more than doubles mpg while only increasing horse power to 20-25%. So if it takes more than 1 year to get a patent, I'll just publish a how to manual with diagrams and let my fellow gear heads decide what to call it.
Thank you very much for not being offended, I'll see that you get the first copy of my manual. Cal Chapel
I'd never rubbish the results of someone who has had a go, and I wish you luck with your project. Having tried a fuel vapour system that we ran through a clear transparent line so we could literally see the engine running on "air" (well gas is invisible) we found that mpg went up a lot but that power was so pathetic it couldn't pull a maggot off a pork chop. Talk about constipated Cal, you hear what I'm saying? That car could not pass a thing unless we switched the normal fuel supply back on... and when we did that it got about the same mpg as it should have with a good tune.
bazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #25
Site Team / Moderator

Well, to add to the entertainment value, a representative of the company making the Fuel Doctor actually threatened to sue us because a member had taken one apart and posted pics of the inside along with a schematic. The guy just would not shut up, even after I deleted the entire thread that contained the post he objected to. Constantly PM'ing me daily. I finally had to ask what more did he want? I deleted the entire thread with the offending information, then informed him that if he really wanted to sue the site, that it was based in Bulgaria. He finally left me alone.

Jay2TheRescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #26
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JanGeo

How come Carguy only shows 3 posts for all these posts here?
The fuel Doctor has to be wired to a plug connected directly to your battery for it to work properly, not through the ignition switch. Doesn't everyone know that?
Carguy went from 12mpg to 30mpg which is not too impossible with the lean air fuel ratio that can be achieved with trimming the injectors. We all know most V8 engines ran on the rich side anyway to burn fuel as much as possible.
JanGeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #27
Site Team / Moderator

He only has 3 posts, but many others have quoted his post. It is possible to have your post count lower than what is listed though. Posts made in the off-topic areas of the forums do not raise your post count.

Jay2TheRescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:47 PM   #28
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay2TheRescue View Post
Well, to add to the entertainment value, a representative of the company making the Fuel Doctor actually threatened to sue us because a member had taken one apart and posted pics of the inside along with a schematic. The guy just would not shut up, even after I deleted the entire thread that contained the post he objected to. Constantly PM'ing me daily. I finally had to ask what more did he want? I deleted the entire thread with the offending information, then informed him that if he really wanted to sue the site, that it was based in Bulgaria. He finally left me alone.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Good Going Jay.

Imagine... the guy doesn't want anyone to know that a worthless POS the company is selling.
IndyFetch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:17 AM   #29
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay2TheRescue View Post
http://www.compendiumarcana.com/fuel_doctor_fd47/
tradosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:32 AM   #30
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JanGeo

Wow! If we could see him walking then we would be sure he is a duck!

JanGeo is offline   Reply With Quote