I double my MPG with valves - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 10-27-2011, 12:19 PM   #1
Registered Member

I double my MPG with valves

We've always known a more efficient car could be built. With 38 years in the auto industry, I recently found myself laid off with all my tools and lots of time on my hands. So I took the opportunity and built a very advance lean burn fuel system that I designed several years ago. This little processor will double your MPG,also giving you a serious reduction in emissions. This is a add on system with a under dash control panel and can be adjusted to driving conditions, it will also give a slight improvement in horse power. It operates by improved fuel mixture, reducing wasted fuel. If you would like to help make this valves system available,PLEASE tell your friends about it. Thank You, Cal Chapel

GasSavers_carguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:36 PM   #2

Re: I double my MPG with valves

Spam!!

madnessspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #3
Registered Member

Well I've been using:

And I have tripled my gas mileage. Just read my review on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/FUEL-DOCTOR-Fu...R2JJFGV6ZIQKZC

tradosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:58 PM   #4
Registered Member

nice!

it helped my mileage as well...with the money i saved by not buying one, i bought more gas!
bowtieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:27 PM   #5
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to theholycow Send a message via AIM to theholycow Send a message via MSN to theholycow Send a message via Yahoo to theholycow

The best way to make the system available is to post free schematics so we can all build it for ourselves.

Not that I think he'll be back to read that.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #6
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to theholycow Send a message via AIM to theholycow Send a message via MSN to theholycow Send a message via Yahoo to theholycow

Not only did Fuel Doctor make my V8 full size pickup get 400MPG, but it made my truck able to fly.

Fuel Doctor saved my life. I was depressed and suicidal because my wife left me. When she found out I had Fuel Doctor she begged me to take her back. I never had trouble getting sex from her again.

Ever since I installed Fuel Doctor, my health has improved. It turned all my fat into lean muscle mass. I'm ripped! You can break rocks on my six pack now. I only need 2 hours of sleep and I feel great all day. I eat as much or as little as I want and never feel the difference.

Fuel Doctor gave me stock tips and made me rich. It predicts football games with 100% accuracy. My bookie would quit working for me but he's scared of me thanks to the aforementioned abs of steel.

I plan to caulk my truck with Fuel Doctor brand caulk so that I can fly it into space. I will be the first man on Mars. Unlike Arnold Schwarzenegger, I know that with Fuel Doctor at my side I will be able to breathe and avoid having my eyes bug out of my head.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:43 PM   #7

The effect that this Fuel Doctor has on women is pretty impressive. Unfortunately its natural healing powers reversed my vasectomy and I impregnated nine women in two weeks before I realized. They all had twin boys. Now I have 18 sons and was spending most of my money on child support and condoms. And that isn't even counting the three I already had.

Luckily, the Fuel Doctor saved me more money in gas than I actually spent on it, so now the oil companies pay my child support. The condoms though, I still have to buy them myself.

Thanks Fuel Doctor!
madnessspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:51 AM   #8
Site Team

Epic, THC!
Old 10-28-2011, 04:35 AM   #9
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Not only did Fuel Doctor make my V8 full size pickup get 400MPG, but it made my truck able to fly.

Fuel Doctor saved my life. I was depressed and suicidal because my wife left me. When she found out I had Fuel Doctor she begged me to take her back. I never had trouble getting sex from her again.

Ever since I installed Fuel Doctor, my health has improved. It turned all my fat into lean muscle mass. I'm ripped! You can break rocks on my six pack now. I only need 2 hours of sleep and I feel great all day. I eat as much or as little as I want and never feel the difference.

Fuel Doctor gave me stock tips and made me rich. It predicts football games with 100% accuracy. My bookie would quit working for me but he's scared of me thanks to the aforementioned abs of steel.

I plan to caulk my truck with Fuel Doctor brand caulk so that I can fly it into space. I will be the first man on Mars. Unlike Arnold Schwarzenegger, I know that with Fuel Doctor at my side I will be able to breathe and avoid having my eyes bug out of my head.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You outdid yourself, THC
IndyFetch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:13 AM   #10
Site Team / Moderator

Thumbs up Re: I double my MPG with valves

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

+1 Rep for you Rick!

Jay2TheRescue is offline   Reply With Quote