Maintaining your ride - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 05-29-2008, 06:28 AM   #1
Registered Member

Maintaining your ride

Most of you are well-informed about the value of taking care of your ride and how to do it. But, here is a reminder http://editorial.autos.msn.com/artic...=498749#atoolb.

As important as fuel economy is--especially skyrocketing prices of gasoline--the overall cost of ownership is even more important. Car payments, depreciation, repairs and maintenance, etc. all contrilbute to the cost of ownership. Before I spend any money on my cars I consider ROI--"return on investment". Only those things that will save me money in the short-term or in the long-term will usually be done.

Because of the miles I put on my cars (which you can see from my garage notes) I decided to keep my cars and squeeze as many miles as possible, and then as many mpg as possible. The article I linked mention idenitifies was to accomplish those things. Take care of your car and it will take care of you.
mjswan is offline   Reply With Quote