Meet JWXR7 Today - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 08-11-2007, 11:05 AM   #1
Registered Member

Meet JWXR7 Today

Had Jamie stop by to help clear out some of the old parts off the Jelly Bean. After typing your handle I now understand it. Hope your ears have recovered! LOL Yes met is spelled wrong some how the thread was uploaded before it was changed. So if someone knows how to change a title I would appreciate it.

If anyone is in the neighborhood stop in!

Nice cars eh?

This addition is really slick. Pun intended

minic6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 07:45 PM   #2
Registered Member

Thumbs up

You guys from the Metro crew, I kind of HATE you. Not in a bad way, its just that your litle car seem to be so good for FE, with all the aero mods you do and stuff... that my Civic Vx seems like a ordinary FE car. And these other guy, BASJOOS with its sooooo aerodynamic civic, he makes me sweat with is MPG number!

If also I was more handyman like you, i would do things like that.

Last thing, I just like your cars because they are kind of the OPPOSITE of a RICE like a civic hatchback with a big huge wing, and all those who modified their car for the look. You guys are like FE ALL THE way, and that is so good.

Keep doing such a good job guys and save gas, lot of it, and much more of it. Thumbs up (2).

GasSavers_BIBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 07:48 PM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silasx3 View Post
This is just another FYI on not only saving your money on gas at the pump but also making money off of the very thing that could help you save money on gas. Introducing the MPG-CAP .... a tablet that not only give more miles per gallon but also reduces harmful emissions your car gives off from unburnt fuel. If your interested in getting more gas fr your buck please visit our website at http://www.silverintl.myffi.biz/en/ and if you want to make money while your using this gas/money saver signup at https://backoffice.myffi.biz/signup....url=SILVERINTL
If you have any questions about this miracle tablet you can email me at androidx3@yahoo.com or call me at 786-200-9401 or my associates at 754-245-2107
The corporate office phone # is (407)682-0060 thank you
Hum, I dont know what to think about that, is that and add or what, nway dont think im going to buy those products.
GasSavers_BIBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 12:32 PM   #4
Registered Member

Hey, thanks again for the parts . I've recovered . I had my brother haul the wheels/tires back from the reunion in his deisel excursion so my FE wouldn't be too messed with . I almost needed the struts and wheels after going down the road going towards cohoctah .

jwxr7 is offline   Reply With Quote