National Fuelsaver Corporation - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 04-08-2008, 08:52 AM   #1
Registered Member

National Fuelsaver Corporation

Just started seeing this on the net. http://nationalfuelsaver.com/default.htm
Does anyone know about this? What's the scoop?

I searched the forums before I posted this, so if it's already been discussed, please let me know. Thanks

BearDog1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:59 AM   #2
DRW
Registered Member

wow, that's a good one! It's almost like it works.

Sorry, I don't believe it for a second. That page made my BS filter go off with each paragraph.

Old 04-08-2008, 10:12 AM   #3
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Scam. Pure and simple.

Who knew that our engines were only burning 68% of the fuel input?! Try something closer to 99.9% on any car driving on the road today.
palemelanesian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:16 AM   #4
Registered Member

Heh, funny, seems like a way to get water injection to me, but you can't sell water for much, so they came up with this platinum fluid...
I remember The RoadWarrior..To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time..the world was powered by the black fuel & the desert sprouted great cities..Gone now, swept away..two mighty warrior tribes went to war & touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing..thundering machines sputtered & stopped..Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice
GasSavers_RoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:31 AM   #5
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to Hateful
I'd better get some; burning only 68%,there's no way I'm gonna pass the state emission test and my plates will be taken away. Good thing ABC News is still there to bring us the truth.
Hateful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:33 AM   #6
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to dkjones96
I can tell you this much, if the city of Albuquerque actually did to testing of these units in buses they didn't buy them. The buses here are actually the worst polluters I've ever seen. They just bought 50 new hybrid electric buses to replace most of them but still.

I've talked to a customer that swears upon his platinum injection system but I can't bring myself to believe it, mostly because I don't know of any engine that only burns about 68% of the fuel in it's chamber. At worst I'd say 95% but with fuel injection the way it is today I'd say you'd be hard pressed to find a new car that burns less than 98%.

Emissions standards don't allow for it. HC emissions have to be at, or below, 220 PPM in the exhaust. That's 0.00022%. Even % CO under load is 1.20%. I find it hard to believe that the catalytic converter is working with that much. I mean, if a car with a bad O2 sensor can be at its default fuel maps (usually within 3% of where it should be anyways) and kill a catalytic converter just because of that 3-5% increase in fuel, I don't think it's working with 32% of fuel in the exhaust to begin with.

I wonder, it says platinum particulates, what's the ratio of platinum to air in that system vs running just a set of double platinum spark plugs?
Old 04-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #7
DRW
Registered Member

Would I get double the benefit if I pay for it with my Platinum card?
Old 04-08-2008, 12:52 PM   #8
Registered Member

Hmmm that's a point, might save a whole lot of money if I shredded and then powdered our platinum card and fed it to a motor....

I remember The RoadWarrior..To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time..the world was powered by the black fuel & the desert sprouted great cities..Gone now, swept away..two mighty warrior tribes went to war & touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing..thundering machines sputtered & stopped..Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice
GasSavers_RoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote