Not going to be driving for a little while.... - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 07-04-2007, 11:56 AM   #1
Registered Member

Not going to be driving for a little while....

I'm going to be in Ireland for the next three weeks, then will be hanging out in New York for another week or so. I will be absent and not driving for a little while.

repete86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 12:22 PM   #2
Supporting Member

cool man i just got back from my trip and i was having gassavers withdrawls after the first few days. are ya gonna at least check in a little bit?

Old 07-04-2007, 10:05 PM   #3
Registered Member

I'll be checking in. I just won't be able to post any gaslogs since I won't be driving for almost a month.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:18 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by repete86 View Post
I'll be checking in. I just won't be able to post any gaslogs since I won't be driving for almost a month.
If ya can ...send some pics please ? I really enjoy seeing where other people go and what they see .
Have as much fun as you can !
MnFocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:09 AM   #5
Registered Member

I'm here, and I'm taking quite a few pictures, but I won't be able to post any of them online until I get home and develop them all. We are driving some 'minivan' made by Ford with a four-banger turbo diesel. It seats seven comfortably, and is smaller than most station wagons in the US. It's getting very good mileage considering the driver, weight, and roads here, but I'm not sure of its exact mileage. I think that it's upwards of 30 mpg. I haven't driven it.

I probably won't be able to get online often. We don't have the interweb where we're staying (we're staying pretty far out into a rural area). I'll try to check in though if I can find out exactly what mileage we're getting.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:40 AM   #6
Supporting Member

thats really good for a minivan. it pisses me off that those are out there but they arnt in th us.