over unity electric engine - your thoughts - Page 5 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 08-02-2006, 03:45 PM   #41
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasjetskier
The magnetic field is generated by the current flowing through the wire in an electromagnet. You need both.
If you have 2 coils . No.1 coil has 40 gauge copper wire with a resistance of 1049 ohms, 100 feet. No 2 coil has 5 gauge wire copper wire. To get the same resistance you must use 3,348,000 feet of wire. Both coils will pull .095 amps at 100 volts dc. Coil 1 will have a weak magnetic field of .012 Gauss. Coil 2 will have a strong magnetic field of 23.7 Gauss. The current is the catolist. More wire stronger magnetic field.

Old 08-03-2006, 10:51 AM   #42
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to molecule
isn't there a maximum amount of power a gauge of wire will withstand
clearly i would want to use thin wire...but how thin could i go pushing 200k Watts...i'm guessing not too thin

vegas if you want to know what i am doing...try rereading this thread from the beginning and also download the related pdf file available from many file sharing programs or torrent sites...
search for 'free energy'
otherwise i can email it to you

Old 08-03-2006, 11:05 AM   #43
Registered Member

Too little info . . .

Mole,

Yes, there is a maximum amount of power.

I did read the whole thread, however, that does not tell us specifically what YOU are trying to build. It's hard to help you when we don't have enough information to go on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by molecule
isn't there a maximum amount of power a gauge of wire will withstand
clearly i would want to use thin wire...but how thin could i go pushing 200k Watts...i'm guessing not too thin

vegas if you want to know what i am doing...try rereading this thread from the beginning and also download the related pdf file available from many file sharing programs or torrent sites...
search for 'free energy'
otherwise i can email it to you
vegasjetskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 02:50 PM   #44
Registered Member

Interesting info about magnets and wires you might want to read:

http://phact.org/e/z/freewire.htm
vegasjetskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 01:46 AM   #45
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JanGeo
The amps in the wire is what limits you. Too many amps and the wire heats up and melts or burns off the insulation.
JanGeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:58 PM   #46
Registered Member

Are you referring to this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaX View Post
I think it's funny that the ONLY kind of invention that the US Patent Office still requires a working model of to file for a patent is any type of over unity system.
http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac...600_608_03.htm
Quote:
With the exception of cases involving perpetual motion, a model is not ordinarily required by the Office to demonstrate the operability of a device.
The MPEP is your friend.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:41 AM   #47
Registered Member

It's been patented! US pat # 6362718

gents;

For those of you that have a better understanding of EM physics than I do, look into this:

US pat # 6362718 motionless electromagnetic generator

There is no requirement by the USPTO that a device actually function as claimed in its write-up. I would love to see a table top demo of this thing. Until its been verified by a independent lab I too will remain a skeptic. For reader interest, look up any patents by Ning Li which pertains to antigravity technology. Likely all smoke, but.... ?
northwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:15 AM   #48
Registered Member

Send a message via Yahoo to JanGeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxc View Post
If you have 2 coils . No.1 coil has 40 gauge copper wire with a resistance of 1049 ohms, 100 feet. No 2 coil has 5 gauge wire copper wire. To get the same resistance you must use 3,348,000 feet of wire. Both coils will pull .095 amps at 100 volts dc. Coil 1 will have a weak magnetic field of .012 Gauss. Coil 2 will have a strong magnetic field of 23.7 Gauss. The current is the catolist. More wire stronger magnetic field.
Take the 3,348,00 feet of #5 AWG wire and sell the copper for cash !!! At about $3 per foot you have 10 million bucks! Unfortunately the 5AWG wire will take up a lot of space so the magnetic field will be difused.
JanGeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:49 AM   #49
Banned

anyone see the you tube video of the governor of Washington state riding around in a 150mpg suv?, apparently they used some capacitor to store the the energy used for quick bursts of power instead of relying on the batteries for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujp1f4vXJ5U

then theres the guy who added the fifth wheel to a prius for additional charging

but I cant find his link, he's from Connecticut I saw him on the news(100mpg+)

spotaneagle is offline   Reply With Quote