The Hull Effect - Page 7 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 04-01-2010, 07:39 PM   #61
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jerryrigger View Post
Mr. Hull,
I find this topic interesting, but something just doesn't ad up.
Why on earth are you posting this.

You seen to be scared of people ripping off your idea, maybe overly so, but understandable. So why would you tell us about it, and don't you have meetings with Toyota to get to?
I see the ICE as a very dated technology that is coming to an end soon. If your thing, whatever it is, works you would be wise to get it to market as quickly as possible. Getting approval from some wankers, like myself, in not a necessary step.

If you where posting because you wanted to share HOW you did this, well that would be great, but you don't seem to be doing that.

I just don't get your motivation. Which leads me to believe you a 16 year old in your mothers basement with far too much free time.
yea im callin shenanigans too. cant seem to answer a straight question always words it all weird, goes off on a tangent, or doesn't answer it at all.

VetteOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:11 PM   #62

Quote:
Mr. Hull,
I find this topic interesting, but something just doesn't ad up.
Why on earth are you posting this.

You seen to be scared of people ripping off your idea, maybe overly so, but understandable. So why would you tell us about it, and don't you have meetings with Toyota to get to?
I see the ICE as a very dated technology that is coming to an end soon. If your thing, whatever it is, works you would be wise to get it to market as quickly as possible. Getting approval from some wankers, like myself, in not a necessary step.

If you where posting because you wanted to share HOW you did this, well that would be great, but you don't seem to be doing that.

I just don't get your motivation. Which leads me to believe you a 16 year old in your mothers basement with far too much free time.
Dr.Jerryrigger,
A resonable amount of assumptions.
#1) I am not afraid of people ripping off my idea...that is secured.
#2) I had meetings with such people that set the land speed record with a hydrogen powered vehicle(that is a clue of where I have been last year)
Before that was international /catapillar, after that, cummins diesel research and developement...the top dogs.
#3) How it is achieved is posted on my forum...no cover charge
#4) wankers...as you call yourself...are just like me...backyard scientists...I like to say.
wankers can get 'er done.
#5) 5 years ago I, also, believed, totally, that the ICE was way past its useful designs...then I proved it to myself it was not even close to known potentials.
My research of patents start in 1900...to now.
#6) Getting to market...if the big companies have their say...it will take years to "integrate into their systems"
#7) it is totally reversible...from known technology....to my technology in a matter of hours... and back to known technology...why I was able keep it hid out so completely.

Make no doubt...this is the biggest energy chess game in history.

I retained all my publishing rights; book deals. appearances, lectures. movie deals....etc etc etc as part of the agreement....a highly qualified. respected electrical engineer gauranteed that I would get credited for this technology...regardless of who owns the intellectual property rights...in the world of electrical engineering...as did the retired NASA scientist who printed a retraction on the internet that "it did work, contrary to what he stated in previous posts, just not sure why it works"

I like to give this scenario....just like a computer...most people use them but could not tell you how it works moment to moment.

To explain, with some details of how and why it works, so well, would take 26 PHD's from different fields...with unlimited funding to staff, test and record the results...and AGREE as to the "why it works" .... books that will be comparable to the encyclopedia sets before digital information age.
That would include all the astro-physicists alive today.

Do you really want to do all that reading?
Most of it would be in jargon so boring it would give you a headache.
What is exciting? fun?
DIY and be fascinated to the point of sleeplessness night after night after night.
My co-inventor went fo 30 days of cat-napping and running a buisness full time as he and I made adjustment after adjustment.
I went for 3 months...before I calmed down....back to reality.
It is so radical...noone would believe it when they saw it....always accused of having someting internal...like magicians that make illusions.
The exact thing Papp was accused of.

Here is what we did...took a dodge 4 door truck...cummins diesel...no touching the turbo...no head work...no pistons changes...no adjusting the computer...no cam changes...no changes to the injectors...etc etc etc
weight 10,600 pounds...cat certified scales.
No slipping/spinning of tires...do a consistant 14 second quater mile run...plus or minus 100 feet.
And never get the coolant temp over 130 F.
And reduce the black smoke out the exhaust to ashen grey.

#8) I am not seeking approvals...don't need them.
My research test lab is being built to MY specs...I had to design it.

I could not resist "tempting the GURUS of FUEL EFFICIENCY" as posted for this website.

My offical company title...Chief Technology Officer.

This is here...now...and the ICE as we know it... will have another revival.
As I told the PHD's at OHIO STATE...just wanted you to know it exists...and has for a few years...and will always exist.

Robert W Hull

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:57 AM   #63
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
To explain, with some details of how and why it works, so well, would take 26 PHD's from different fields...with unlimited funding to staff, test and record the results...and AGREE as to the "why it works" .... books that will be comparable to the encyclopedia sets before digital information age.
That would include all the astro-physicists alive today.
Robert W Hull
Okay so that's some smoke for my a-hole, don't much like how that feels.

Quote:
....Here is what we did...took a dodge 4 door truck...cummins diesel...no touching the turbo...no head work...no pistons changes...no adjusting the computer...no cam changes...no changes to the injectors...etc etc etc
weight 10,600 pounds...cat certified scales.
No slipping/spinning of tires...do a consistant 14 second quater mile run...plus or minus 100 feet.
And never get the coolant temp over 130 F.
And reduce the black smoke out the exhaust to ashen grey.

Robert W Hull
So what you did was; nothing? You are only saying what you didn't do, WHAT DID YOU DO??? I don't need an explanation of why it works, I just want to know WHAT is changed from stock. I can make my own assessments (& i'm sure I will not need 26 PHD's )

I would have given up on this, but I am very interested in electromagnetic engineering. So please in the most basic of terms (apparently no human will understand it anyway) what is done to the ICE to cause the "Hull Effect"?
Dr. Jerryrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:59 AM   #64

Quote:
Okay so that's some smoke for my a-hole, don't much like how that feels.

So what you did was; nothing? You are only saying what you didn't do, WHAT DID YOU DO??? I don't need an explanation of why it works, I just want to know WHAT is changed from stock. I can make my own assessments (& i'm sure I will not need 26 PHD's )

I would have given up on this, but I am very interested in electromagnetic engineering. So please in the most basic of terms (apparently no human will understand it anyway) what is done to the ICE to cause the "Hull Effect"?
Blowing smoke up a**holes is not my style.
like you can make better assessments than all those PHD's.
You see, making comments like "no human will understand it anyway"
and then state "I am very interested in electromagnetic engineering"
"I don't need an explanation of why it works"
I have heard it all....you sound confused to me

We agree on something, I think you should give up on this...stay clear of it.

Robert
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:06 AM   #65
jmf
Registered Member

Will a technology that only works with carbed cars with no electronics in them really make a difference? Is everyone going to switch back to old carbed cars with no radio? How long does it take those high magnetic fields to cook the driver?

jmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:22 AM   #66
Registered Member

Quote:
I could not resist "tempting the GURUS of FUEL EFFICIENCY" as posted for this website.
in other words "trolling"

LxMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 05:02 AM   #67
jmf
Registered Member

gassavers.org/showthread.php?t=11119

here's an old post about THE HULL EFFECT to check out.

Old 04-03-2010, 05:14 AM   #68
Site Team / Moderator

Arrow

Quote:
We don't claim to know everything, but there are a lot of highly intelligent (both "book smart", and "street smart") people here who know a lot about getting better mileage.

Jay2TheRescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:24 AM   #69
jmf
Registered Member

collection of posts by Robert Hull and others about the construction, tuning and theory

Old 04-03-2010, 10:51 AM   #70
Registered Member

Thanks, a informative post!

Dr. Jerryrigger is offline   Reply With Quote