The Hull Effect - Page 9 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 04-05-2010, 03:02 AM   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentraSE-R View Post
I like to see testable theories, and rational explanations, before I put my money on the table. Haven't seen anything interesting in this thread yet, sorry to say.
Rational explainations...that is a good one.
It cannot defy the laws of thermodynamics...as rational as it gets.

Robert

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:18 AM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip1 View Post
So tell us Mr. Hull.

Whats your angle? you come here bragging about a major brake through and then pull a side step that any politician would be proud of. Just get to the point. What are you selling and get on with it already. We are Hypermilers not congress double talk and speaking in riddles will get on nerves here.
hypermilers... compared to what is existing/known.
My angle?
I got personal permissions from previuos patent holders of hypermilers you don't even know about...to progress as I see fit.
You are doing the work for the major power players to keep you in check everytime you make a post.
I hope I do get on your very last nerve.
Usually, then, you will do something or put me on ignore.
The latest Presidential mandate is for utility grade vehicles to get 28 mpg by 2016...what a crock of BS.
Passenger vehicles get 35 mpg by 2016...at a cost of 50 billion dollars to the consumers.
That is to control the taxation revenue stream.
That should get on you last nerve before I do.

Robert

Old 04-05-2010, 03:44 AM   #83
jmf
Registered Member

So when will be able to Hullify our cars? I am interested to hear more.

jmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:28 AM   #84

Realistically, no auto mfr can meet emissions requirements with carbureted engines. That means we'll never see Hull effect engines in general transportation vehicles, unless I'm missing the elephant in the room.

Robert, what emissions results do you have to share? For that matter, what horsepower and fuel economy test results? Any hard factual numbers from ABA testing?
FrugalFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:54 PM   #85
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBob View Post
Part 1:
Quote:
OK...after some reading, let me see if I have this correct...you are taking the DC output of the alternator (alternator=three phase AC generator run through diode rectifiers to produce DC), running this DC backwards through another diode (a device which allows AC to only flow in one direction, or block DC from flowing when diode is reversed), passing the line through a ceiling fan controller (an SCR and variable resistor, plus perhaps some rapid switching circuitry to control the SCR...not a "frequency modulator"), and attaching this to either the oil pump or replacing the dipstick? Oh, and there is no ground return?
Part 2:
Quote:

Either I am missing something here (possible?), or there is something here that spending over 40 years building, repairing, tinkering with cars and electronics (rebuilt several engines, have held an Advanced Class amateur radio license since 1972, currently restore vintage amateur radio gear, have built, tested and inspected various portions of utility scale wind turbines) hasn't shown me?
Part 3:
Quote:

Or......could it be that the mileage increases seen here are due to other factors, e.g. advancing the timing, driving more conservatively, etc.?
Robert's reply:
Quote:
JoeBob,
In essence...YES.

Robert
OK, which part of my post are you agreeing with?

Dick Naugle says: 1. Prepare food fresh. 2. Serve customers fast. 3. Keep place clean.

GasSavers_JoeBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:31 AM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRW View Post
A wiseman once told me, "You don't truely know something until you can teach it".

This forum contains many capable free thinkers and fabricators. If anyone can understand and implement this purported 'Hull effect' it's us. But there's one more hurdle to overcome in order for us to understand the 'Hull effect': someone needs to make an effort to explain it.

Is there such a person? Who will champion the cause and spread the word to this willing audience? I'd think that someone would step forward and take the challenge after 70 (!) posts already. The person who makes this attempt needs to have the capacity to understand it, as well as a mastery of the English language, both written as well as spoken.

The era of Tesla and Edison were mysterious times. Not because there was any 'lost' technology, but because the phenomena and effects they created and observed were not defined properly yet. It was a very new field. They simply hadn't come up with the language and terminology to describe what they saw. So the language used to describe new phenomena tended to use mysterious terms, which can be misleading. Those old mysterious terms gradually faded from use and were replaced by a more precise language, which helped people communicate more effectively. Fortunately the electronic/magnetic effects that the mysterious language described were not lost or forgotten as time went by. It was just a change of terminology over time.
DRW,
YUPPER...the ability to teach is dependent upon the student.
As a quadruple blind test...my best student and I only communicated via the internet...until he needed fine tuning hands on training.
I met him in person...then fine tuned him and his vehicles.
Our agreement...the third time he ignored/defied my exact instuctions....we would no longer communicate.
Thus, together, we proved the Hull effect is teachable...to some of the people...not all.
With the results of his carbed test vehicle...he spent his own monies to remove the EFI and install carbed...and in his case...traveling as he did...recovered the cost within 6 months.
To quote him " This is easy, mechanically speaking, the actual work, but the re-tuning is very hard to accept"
That man did a 1000 mile test run, pulling a 7000 pound load behind his 5800 pound truck...at 65-75 mph...various terrains of desert to mountains.
At the 750 mile mark...he noticed he had a leaking fuel line...so he didn't get the especially high mpg...but it was more than twice as much as Ford stated it was capable of.
The mpg he achieved was impressive... if he had been running empty.
I measure fuel consumption by the fluid ounce...so if he lost 1/2 gallon...64 ounces...that is a huge amount in mpg.
We will never know.

This particular man proved it can be taught...he as much of my story as I am...as he has been able to "almost" duplicate my work...until then, I was the only one...who could do the re-tuning.
and after, that I was approached by investment group people...who had been monitoring my efforts( unknown to me) for three years...on the internet.

The investment group people, insist the fuel injection has to be compatible...made compatible...when from the beginning I told them..it is very limited with EFI systems.
EFI exists because we were wrongly led to believe that is better...when in fact it is only a better way to CONTROL efficiencies; without the general population being able to make adjustments...to improve efficiencies.

That game is history.

Robert W Hull
Old 04-06-2010, 03:38 AM   #87
Registered Member

Lots of motorcycles on the road that still have carburetors. Why not focus on that area.

regards
Gary
Old 04-06-2010, 04:22 AM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay2TheRescue View Post
We don't claim to know everything, but there are a lot of highly intelligent (both "book smart", and "street smart") people here who know a lot about getting better mileage.
Jay2The Rescue,
Very good of you to agree with me.
"We don't claim to know everything,.." allows me hope.

one of the first persons to test my system...had been doing this sort of thing for 50 years.
He is up in years...and after the first round of results...he withdrew his expertise.."I hope you live to tell the story. I am too old and frail to try to fight the powers that be. You have found a stability scenario noone knew existed."
No, you don't know of him by name...private invitation only to get an audience with him.
When I was physiaclly threatened, the first time...he offered a hide-away.
I got angry at the whole idea of anyone thinking I could be threatened into silence.
prior to getting into fuel efficiencies...
I was once, robbed, pistol whipped, and left for dead by 3 individuals...lost so much blood, the doctors told the police officers...he should be not be alive, much less walking...his "will to live" is extremely strong.
I had been compliant...giving them my billfold and valuable watch...and they just got animalistic/visciously mean...and "enjoyed" beating me.
I got to see first hand, up front and personal, humanities dark side.
I survived, I recovered, the 3 men are in prison.
Only battle proven soldiers know what I mean...that have survived hand to hand combat....all ALONE !!!
That whole experience changed my way of thinking about life, and people.
I lost the fear...and look to the battle... worthy of my efforts.

This is the energy game...the battle ground...where the animalistic attitudes exists in patents and attornies, major corporations, that have lied to me for decades.

New rules apply...not to be hidden out...from people that can actually use it.

Robert
Old 04-06-2010, 05:03 AM   #89

What patent number is this filed under? My contacts can not find anything by Robert hull or any hull effect.
Philip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 12:52 AM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip1 View Post
What patent number is this filed under? My contacts can not find anything by Robert hull or any hull effect.
phillip1,
I am not going to be bothered with such BS questions when the forum is available.

Robert