The Hull Effect - Page 4 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 03-26-2010, 07:19 AM   #31

great responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
If you want to market this technology- then file for a patent. If all that you said is true, we'll read about you in the newspapers in a few years right up there with Bill Gates. By spreading the word, you may be letting others steal and patent your idea.

If you are looking for investors- then put together a portfolio with a description, experimental results and details of possible returns on investment.

If you are looking for people to independently test your invention to spread the word that it works- then you will need to give detailed, step by step instructions on how to convert a vehicle to your system. Then we will post gas logs for the world to see (several of us still drive carbureted vehicles)

If you truly want to share this as your gift to the world, to make the world a better place- I commend you, that is admirable! But the next step is giving detailed, step by step instructions of the conversion to everyone. If you do not do this, then your invention may be lost to history.
Gary,
Utility patent already filed...that is a 20 year coverage...renewable.
The proto-types already exist and are well hidden.
You have to have those to get the patent examiner's seal of approval.

As three mecahnical and electrical PHD's stated..
that is counter-intuitive !!!
but something is definitely going on here....we have seen something today not ever seen by 2 mechanics ...each with 30 years experience...plus ourselves....numbers do not lie.

It is almost impossible to get people to follow directions...exactly....due to all the "base knowledge they already have stored up"...as to why it should not work.

As my best student to date stated...the mechanical modifications are too easy...the results are very hard to get comfortable with...you expect something to go wrong because it is a new technology put on a very old system...gets such improvements...over time.

Yupper, a lot of comments....sarcasm...no longer bothers me.
Everyone wants proof...when the real deal is the re-tuning processes.

Robert

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:22 PM   #32
Registered Member

http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac...ex.html#patent

20 year utility patents are not renewable Robert.

They can be extended if you have additional improvements that are recognized as novel above the original patent. That would be a new patent with a new assignment number IE patent number.

Prototypes are not necessary. I have one being issued and no prototype was ever requested or provided, however mine is a design patent which has a shorter term.

Utility patents time period begins when the complete application is filed, while Design patents time period begins when the patent is issued.

I seriously doubt that "retuning" constitutes novelty, and the "obvious to someone educated in the art" rejection criteria is almost impossible to refute when the examiner is obstinate.

In the field of automotive engineering the ratio of patents approved compared to patents filed is minuscule. After 6 years of work I am finally going to see mine in a couple of months.

I'll believe it when I have the document in my hand.

Even after your application is accepted for issuance, there is still a 6 month probation period where new information could be cause for rejection.

The only rational reason for withholding information, would be if you have conceived further improvements that you have not protected with additional provisional filings or complete application filings.

If you have functional prototypes and your patent is pending, and you are absolutely certain the application will be approved, there is no reason to not demonstrate and sell your idea.

The patent office will publish your patent anyway, assuming it is issued. I have received a couple of pounds of mail in the last week from companies that research newly published patents and wish to represent the patent holder in sales and licensing negotiations.

You first provisional document (good for 1 year) or your completed application, receipted and invoiced, gives you pending status, but the actual document is your real intellectual property.

Basically you seem to be in a position to sell your idea, with the single caveat that if the application is rejected then you have no intellectual property rights.

Every Patent Attorney I ever talked with gave me the line that my attorney was not that good while they were far superior. Maybe your attorney should advise you on the information I have posted here or you can research it on the USPTO site.

International filings are required within 1 year of receipt of your completed application.

Even if you file internationally there are many countries that will ignore your rights to legitimate intellectual property. Other countries will drag you into infringement suits where you are a foreigner in their jurisdiction. There are also foundations with attorneys who do more research to try to have your patent rescinded based on their research and they can argue their case in court.

Edit
I made a mistake, my patent is a Utility patent as is yours.
regards
Gary

Old 03-26-2010, 05:29 PM   #33
Lean Burn Mode

Robert,

Is this system producing its own energy?

I'm trying to understand how something can take a normal non-efficient ICE engine and make it very efficient without changing its design?
Old 03-26-2010, 06:18 PM   #34
Lean Burn Mode

Robert,

OK I have one other question since this seems to be your expertise.

Is there a way to magnetically charge fuel and then magnetically charge a metal area so the fuel will be attracted to that area?
Old 03-26-2010, 09:38 PM   #35

Talking producing energy????

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgfpro View Post
Robert,

Is this system producing its own energy?

I'm trying to understand how something can take a normal non-efficient ICE engine and make it very efficient without changing its design?

Great question!
The energy(s) is/are manipulated very differently.
You would need to read the files section on my forum.
Everything looks the same...no major components are changed.
I was also studying Tesla work at the time, Einstein, Papp, other greats that involved magnetism...electricity...DC and AC...energy manipulations.
Noone had ever directed the energy from the alternator to the inside "skin"of the engine...always to the outside "skin".
Think about that...carefully.
Thus the internal heavy metals become magnetized...and the magnetic field strength can be adjusted...makes all sorts of changes.

Like any magnet...heat can be used to control the strength...or disperse the magnetism.
That was what kept me puzzled for so long.
2 hours testing...adjusting...and have to start all over again the next day...from square one.
At more than one point I was sure I had gone insane...and kept imagining what I observed.
At one point of allowing it to run for quite some time, while high idling, having manual temp guages in both heads of the V-8 , the temperature of the coolant began to drop... no adjustments made...and I found the timeline/baseline...for all adjustments.
Sounds so very SCI-FI....doesn't it?
Well it can be.

One strand of wire to change the world of energy consumption.
You got chucle over that reality.

Robert
Old 03-27-2010, 07:11 AM   #36
Lean Burn Mode

Thanks for the answer. I will indeed need to do some more reading to get a better understanding of whats going on.

I wish there was a way you could run this with efi and/or fuel injectors. I would guess this setup messes with the solenoid magnetic coil windings of the injector?

I need to stay on task with my lean burn engine at this time, but I should be done with it by this time next year. Then I might have to get an old carburetor engine and try out your method.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:06 AM   #37

Who is in power???

Gary, and all who followed this thread,
Years of work to get a patent...years to keep it in place.
Who gave the power to the marketeers?
The inventors; like you and me; and Tesla, and Edison, and Einstein, and Schauburger, and the list goes on and on and on.
When Tesla, defined A/C electrical power, through out the rest of his life,he was haunted by the fact he gave control to Westinghouse to release it to the world.
His competition with Edison, who promoted DC electricity...it is much safer to humans, animals. plants...distorted his rational logical mind.
Both AC and DC are more studied because of this time of competition...egos unleashed...should be a good reality TV show.
That was a pivotal point in history.
History is "our judge and jury"...nothing else.

The Hull Effect is technology with the same impact on history.
To learn from our past, and not repeat the same mistakes.
I have no competition...as I am the only living "master" of this technology.
I know it is not perfected yet.

The world is full of more intelligent/techno-savvy people...who can be relied upon to be very careful with such technology.
My faith in humanity!!!

I want my peers/ decendants to judge me for what I did...not for the amount of money I accumulated.

That may not set too well .. with a lot of people...as it is not buisness as usual.
Who is at the root of our troubled times?
inventors who keep the powers that be ...in power...you and me.

Until 9 months ago...I did not know I fell into this category of inventors that carry such responsibility...making history.
the attornies you question spent several hours convincing me this is the truth...none billable hours.

The world is in such shape that when I get reports of 25% reduction of fuel useage....and oil change times extended...that lets me know my work extends the fossil fuel reserves we do know about.
I win...my decendants win....the world wins.
The only loosers are those that will not try and learn.

I paid a Professor of Quantum Economics... to do a monetary impact of the USA... if the technology was released....in the first 6 months...about a billion dollars of lost tax revenues...from there the numbers increased expodentially...as people learned to use it with more precision.

I will not be a "Tesla"...and be haunted for the rest of my life...
with a "What IF?"

Sincerely,
Robert W Hull
Old 03-27-2010, 11:09 AM   #38
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Noone had ever directed the energy from the alternator to the inside "skin"of the engine...always to the outside "skin".
Think about that...carefully.

Robert
it technically is...all the way to the bores... since the engine is grounded and last i checked electricity flows thru all the metal in a conductor not just the outside. kinda how the whole ignition system works....

so your saying somehow your directing the energy to the piston chambers and somehow affecting the fuel? even tho that goes against all laws of electricity...

you say the temp dropped how long did you let the engine run? your sure it didnt drop when the thermostat opened? (its supposed to) V8's take longer to heat up than a 4 banger (more coolant, more time to reach said temp)
VetteOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:48 PM   #39
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Gary, and all who followed this thread,
Years of work to get a patent...years to keep it in place.
Who gave the power to the marketeers?
The inventors; like you and me; and Tesla, and Edison, and Einstein, and Schauburger, and the list goes on and on and on.
When Tesla, defined A/C electrical power, through out the rest of his life,he was haunted by the fact he gave control to Westinghouse to release it to the world.
His competition with Edison, who promoted DC electricity...it is much safer to humans, animals. plants...distorted his rational logical mind.
Both AC and DC are more studied because of this time of competition...egos unleashed...should be a good reality TV show.
That was a pivotal point in history.
History is "our judge and jury"...nothing else.
Actually, there is no difference in safety between AC and DC. Get the right amount of current going through your body, and either will kill you. Both have a good kick...one of my hobbies is restoring vintage radios, and I've been bitten more times than I care to remember...both by AC and DC.

AC was adopted because it can be fed through a transformer to raise or lower the voltage...higher voltages for power distribution (250 and 500 kv lines, for example). Voltage might be 575 volts or 690 volts coming out of a generator (e.g. a wind turbine), pass through a transformer to take it to, say, 2200 volts to go to a substation, then to a higher voltage for distribution, back to another substation, down to maybe 2200 volts to the power pole in the backyard, through the pole transformer to your house at 240 volts (divided in your breaker box to a couple 120 volt lines). Then, using my 1937 GE living room radio as an example, through another transformer to get 6.3 volts for the tube heaters, and around 300 volts for the plates of the tubes.

DC can be used for residential power, but since you can't raise the voltage, there is more loss in transmission from the power company to the consumer. It also is less convenient to design equipment to use it. DC was used many places in this country until around WWII, (and in a very few places until relatively recently) but was eventually replaced by AC.

Here is an interesting article on AC and DC:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Currents

Dick Naugle says: 1. Prepare food fresh. 2. Serve customers fast. 3. Keep place clean.

GasSavers_JoeBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #40
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetteOwner View Post
it technically is...all the way to the bores... since the engine is grounded and last i checked electricity flows thru all the metal in a conductor not just the outside. kinda how the whole ignition system works....

so your saying somehow your directing the energy to the piston chambers and somehow affecting the fuel? even tho that goes against all laws of electricity...

you say the temp dropped how long did you let the engine run? your sure it didnt drop when the thermostat opened? (its supposed to) V8's take longer to heat up than a 4 banger (more coolant, more time to reach said temp)
Actually, with AC, current DOES flow on the outer "skin" of a conductor. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_effect) However, I don't think we are dealing with AC here. And couldn't we get a similar benefit with those fuel line magnets they sell at Harbor Freight?

Dick Naugle says: 1. Prepare food fresh. 2. Serve customers fast. 3. Keep place clean.

GasSavers_JoeBob is offline   Reply With Quote