Tool for visualizing aero vs rolling resistance - Page 7 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 03-25-2006, 06:55 AM   #61
*shrug*

What about a full undertray?

What about a full undertray? Mwahaha, mod from heeeellllllll.

PS: <A href=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/APC-coilover-springs-lowering-Honda-Civic-Integra_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33586QQitemZ804 9824249QQrdZ1 target=_blank>Lowering a teg for 25 bucks</a>

SVOboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 07:04 AM   #62
Registered Member

Re: What about a full undertray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVOboy
What about a full undertray? Mwahaha, mod from heeeellllllll.

PS: <A href=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/APC-coilover-springs-lowering-Honda-Civic-Integra_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33586QQitemZ804 9824249QQrdZ1 target=_blank>Lowering a teg for 25 bucks</a>
Yeah right, a full undertray. That sound like so much fun to install! With my luck and engineering, parts would come off and cause an accident.

Anyways, you lower the car (I'd have to have someone install it -- not that proficient at suspension work, and spring safety), get a camber kit to straighten that out, take it in for an alignment, I'd bottom out daily (driveway and coffee shop). Granted, it would look better, but then you have to get rims for it to look right, and an exhaust to complete the package...

RH77

Old 03-25-2006, 07:06 AM   #63
*shrug*

Camber kits are for losers,

Camber kits are for losers,
Old 03-25-2006, 07:07 AM   #64
*shrug*

For that matter, so are non

For that matter, so are non DIY alignments. If you're selling drugs in NJ anytime soon swing buy and I'll put some coilovers on for you, should only take about 2 hours.
Old 03-25-2006, 07:17 AM   #65
Registered Member

Re: For that matter, so are non

Quote:
For that matter, so are non DIY alignments. If you're selling drugs in NJ anytime soon swing buy and I'll put some coilovers on for you, should only take about 2 hours.
Yeah, I'll swing by with some experimental Congestive Heart Failure medication and we'll make a deal (you have to sign a consent form first) :-) BTW, the drugs are free, in most cases we actually pay you!

RH77
Old 03-25-2006, 07:21 AM   #66
*shrug*

Eh, I don't even take

Eh, I don't even take acietamenphine or how ev you spell it when I have a headache, (the last 3 days being a good example).
Old 03-25-2006, 07:42 AM   #67
Registered Member

Criteria

Well, I don't suppose you're in NYHA Class III or IV heart failure and have been hospitalized for decompensated CHF is the last 60 days, so I'm sorry, but you may not qualify.

As for Tylenol, that's a good philosophy -- if you take Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen too often, when you really hurt and need it, then your body's built up a tolerance to the meds and they're worthless.

This year, I refused to take an antibiotic for my 4-week bout of Laryngitis into Bronchitis up to Sinusitis. It was probably viral anyway, and if I went to the doctor, he would probably prescribe an antibiotic (like every year when I get bronchitis) and in the meantime, the bacteria is becoming stronger and immune to the meds so people who actually have bacterial infections require stronger meds, ad infinitum.

(and to make the post valid to the topic: I think rear decklid spoilers, factory-spec or otherwise, create more drag than they're worth -- so I'm not completely off topic ;-) )

RH77
Old 03-25-2006, 08:09 AM   #68
Registered Member

Re: For that matter, so are non

Quote:
You shuold make RH77 sign a release form before you install them, especially if he has a bad back.

Bounce, bounce, bounce.... down the street. I am used to it and it's not bad for me because I stay off the interstates and the roads are fairly smooth. But the times that I have to drive on I-79 the incessant bouncing turns my brains to mush.

krousdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 08:12 AM   #69
|V3|2D

Send a message via AIM to thisisntjared
i thought that the newer

i thought that the newer tegs had a lower cd?

you guys know what the cd is of a 94 civic hatch??
Old 03-25-2006, 08:17 AM   #70
*shrug*

I would prolly get him to

I would prolly get him to install something a bit more substantial since it seems like his wife might drive the teg every once and a while and she likes the smooth stuff.