(VX/HX) Any experince w/Walker 250-25001 O2 sensor? - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Click Here to Login

Old 01-06-2010, 12:04 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCoupe View Post
June 11, 2009: EDIT: Bummer, The $99 o2 sensors are no longer available, they now have NTK-NGK @ $190, so the deal is gone ;( .

xxDr,

"Too good to be true", my thoughts exactly, however, "don't look a gift horse in the mouth." There is one other member who ordered this. Unfortunately his post is buried in one of 30 or so re-treads of this topic that I read through as I was desparate and I don't have any interest reading them again.

Let me add the following. I called and spoke to them before I ordered the sensor and made it clear that I had CEL problem with a brand new Bosch 5 wire sensor, returned it for a refund.

The guy's name was "Jack". He told me that they had sold about 200 of these sensors after aquiring a quantity of them mid-summer. He said that none had been returned and he'd no complaints from anyone. He added that he work things out if the sensor triggered the CEL like the Bosch had.

Who makes it? Unclear, the box says OE-Xtra by "Standard" and "printed in USA". However the sensor is stamped "JAPAN". The sensor is an exact replica of the OEM L1H1 in every respect except that it has superior insulation and beefy rubber isolators lacking in the one Honda installed for the original owner at 117,000.
If you have any questions, email Jack@AutopartsDirectToYou.com and inquire about Item 13208452 Honda Civic o2 Sensor

I am going to stand by this sensor, it is excellent.

I'm currently looking for a cheaper alternative to the $300 OEM replacement. It seems as though the $99 one listed above may be available again. Can anyone who has purchased the one previously mentioned attest to if this is the same one?

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/Aut...xygen%20Sensor

ChrisC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:09 PM   #12
Registered Member

Wow, yes, that is the right one, that's a major price cut and a great deal! That is the one I purchased and it is fine after 21k miles so far.

SCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:11 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCoupe View Post
Wow, yes, that is the right one, that's a major price cut and a great deal! That is the one I purchased and it is fine after 21k miles so far.
Very cool! Thanks for the quick reply. Guess I ought to check to make sure it is my primary (pre-cat) o2 sensor. Anyone know of any tricks to check this w/o a scanner?

ChrisC is offline   Reply With Quote