Want to hear from anyone who's tried water4gas - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 05-26-2008, 05:30 AM   #21
Registered Member

LINKS:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Report:Robert_Pritchett's_Mileage_Results_from_Hyd roxy_Boost_Addition

http://hstrial-ghalljr.homestead.com/index.html

http://hstrial-ghalljr.homestead.com/page05.html

a new policy....I intend to ignore the nescient...a waste of time and energy.
ZugyNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:38 AM   #22
Registered Member

"Leading the perpetually ignorant and uninformed into the light of scientific knowledge. Did I really say that?" - Zugy

..here is the "scientific knowledge" Zugy: (my post on a similar thread)
http://www.gassavers.org/showpost.php?p=102208&postcount=9

In terms of Robert L Pritchett (the "proof" you provided above) his claims of mileage aren't far off...whether you have an HHO or not. A buddy of mine used to have a diesel van similar to his...no ladder rack. He could get close to 20mpg just by driving carefully. PLUS, there is no way that the 10oz of water that Robert consumed could have increased the mileage the way he says it did. READ MY LINK ABOVE for the PROOF. Robert simply went from driving "normally" to removing the ladder rack and driving for FE.

Go ahead. I dare you to do some research yourself and find the "scientific knowledge" to prove the viability of this "scam". Once again, I am only trying to save everyone from wasting your hard earned dollars.

Old 05-26-2008, 07:36 AM   #23
Registered Member

That's great. It really is. But you are the anomaly. Given the 50% plus gain you proved with the truck, I'm sure you immediately installed in on your other car(s). How did those vehicles respond. With a 50% incease, that's a potential $1000+ savings a year in gas, so I'm sure you installed it on your other car(s) right away!

Once again, can some please please show me the science behind this! If it works this great then every car maker in the world would install it and our dependence on foreign oil would decrease immensely!! Let's do it! Show me the science. Show me the patent. And I guarantee we could get all the investors in the world! With new CAFE standards being put into place, I'm sure GM and Ford would love to hear about this amazing invention that would allow them to produce all the SUVs and Trucks they want and still meet CAFE standards. Hell, I would buy a truck again if I could get a 50% increase on the EPA rating!! Yippee!
Old 05-26-2008, 10:03 AM   #24
Registered Member

Acetone Marty,

Acetone Marty,

Just how many pages is all this information? Im just considering buying it and printing off on to a hard copy. Truthfully, you are the only one that has me biting, yes your in the hot seat .

It seems to be getting a little bit competative out there. Has anyone run a trace to see if any of these competitors are from the same IP address? Very few of these establish themselves as INC or LLC's which doesnt help lugitimacy either.

The technology is real, but efficient delivery to the system is questionable. There are some ideas thrown around on the water4gas website that just goes against common sense. Example-The author suggests using hydrogen peroxide and tap water in the Charged Water System. Hydrogen peroxide quickly becomes ineffective when exposed to light, thats why it comes in a brown bottle. So why would it be used in a clear glass jar?
GasSavers_Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 11:00 AM   #25
Registered Member

How about the fact that none of these companies have even enough knowledge to call the generator what it really is...it doesn't give out HHO it gives out H2 and O2. It should be the 2H2 + O2 generator.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:12 PM   #26
Registered Member

There has got to be grant money available to do some serious research on this, if it is for real. Has anyone done any comparisons between this and water injection?

friz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:33 PM   #27
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rower4VT View Post
That's great. It really is. But you are the anomaly. Given the 50% plus gain you proved with the truck, I'm sure you immediately installed in on your other car(s). How did those vehicles respond. With a 50% incease, that's a potential $1000+ savings a year in gas, so I'm sure you installed it on your other car(s) right away!

Once again, can some please please show me the science behind this! If it works this great then every car maker in the world would install it and our dependence on foreign oil would decrease immensely!! Let's do it! Show me the science. Show me the patent. And I guarantee we could get all the investors in the world! With new CAFE standards being put into place, I'm sure GM and Ford would love to hear about this amazing invention that would allow them to produce all the SUVs and Trucks they want and still meet CAFE standards. Hell, I would buy a truck again if I could get a 50% increase on the EPA rating!! Yippee!
Try this one, Patent #20060075683

Its very long and well over my head,
GasSavers_Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 01:08 AM   #28
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by friz View Post
There has got to be grant money available to do some serious research on this, if it is for real. Has anyone done any comparisons between this and water injection?
This guy got good gains from injecting windshield washer fluid and none from HHO.

http://flapdoodledinghy.com/HHO_generator.html

Old 05-27-2008, 01:18 AM   #29
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rower4VT View Post
"Leading the perpetually ignorant and uninformed into the light of scientific knowledge. Did I really say that?" - Zugy

..here is the "scientific knowledge" Zugy: (my post on a similar thread)
http://www.gassavers.org/showpost.php?p=102208&postcount=9

In terms of Robert L Pritchett (the "proof" you provided above) his claims of mileage aren't far off...whether you have an HHO or not. A buddy of mine used to have a diesel van similar to his...no ladder rack. He could get close to 20mpg just by driving carefully. PLUS, there is no way that the 10oz of water that Robert consumed could have increased the mileage the way he says it did. READ MY LINK ABOVE for the PROOF. Robert simply went from driving "normally" to removing the ladder rack and driving for FE.

Go ahead. I dare you to do some research yourself and find the "scientific knowledge" to prove the viability of this "scam". Once again, I am only trying to save everyone from wasting your hard earned dollars.
I tried to decide whether there was anything to the HHO generators by reading a lot of stuff and finally decided to just go ahead and make one and see for myself.

IF I see a decent % jump in mpg over the summer...I'll be making a better design for my other vehicle....plus a fuel heater and some sensor mods.

Way back when...the theologists argued a lot about how many angels would fit on the head of a pin. You shouldn't try to use "calculations" to prove something won't work...you should build it and test it...validly. Are you a "scientist" or a "theologian"?