What's your favorite dumb driver observation? - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 10-05-2015, 04:54 AM   #21
Registered Member

Drivers with no spatial awareness and silvertop dawdlers.

Why do old people drive so slow?? Logically, they should drive faster as they've not got much time left.

Old 10-05-2015, 06:07 AM   #22
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggy798 View Post
Drivers with no spatial awareness and silvertop dawdlers.

Why do old people drive so slow?? Logically, they should drive faster as they've not got much time left.
Drives me mad that, followed 2 at the weekend, both got a 3 second blast of my horn when I eventually managed to overtake. Idiots, travelling at 30 MPH in a 60 zone is dangerous and selfish.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0826~2.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	1850  

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
Draigflag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 12:36 PM   #23
Registered Member

Saw one just this past weekend. I was on the highway stuck in slow moving traffic on the right lane. There was cop car right in front of me. He decides to pull onto the right shoulder and pass everybody. I was thinking “well, he’s a cop so he could do that, I suppose”.
Anyway, there was a merge coming up from the right. A car who was entering the highway decided he didn’t want to stay on the ramp to merge. He decided to cut across the gore (that striped triangle section on the ground) into the right lane of the highway.
But he did so right in front of the cop such that the cop had to hard brake just to avoid crashing into the idiot. As expected, the cop turned on his lights and the “bwoop bwoop” and pulled him over.
ohyeahar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 12:39 PM   #24
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeahar View Post
As expected, the cop turned on his lights and the “bwoop bwoop” and pulled him over.
I just love happy endings!
ChewChewTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 01:46 AM   #25
Registered Member

Halloween, 2nd only to New Years for idiot drivers. A holiday stolen from kids by drunken adults. I was on guard last night and was able to avoid an idiot pulling right across three lanes at well over the speed limit, in order to make an exit. So what if you forgot your exit was coming up? Why not just take the next exit? Why take the chance you'll ruin Halloween for your relatives who'll remember that as the night they had to identify your body at the morgue?
Old 11-01-2015, 02:41 AM   #26
Registered Member

People parking with half the car still on the road, I honk the **** out of them
Ras4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 05:58 AM   #27
LDB
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundamit View Post
Halloween, 2nd only to New Years for idiot drivers. A holiday stolen from kids by drunken adults. I was on guard last night and was able to avoid an idiot pulling right across three lanes at well over the speed limit, in order to make an exit. So what if you forgot your exit was coming up? Why not just take the next exit? Why take the chance you'll ruin Halloween for your relatives who'll remember that as the night they had to identify your body at the morgue?
Put a steering wheel in people's hands and 9 out of 10 of them turn into total idiots losing about 50 IQ points instantly. They believe the only place for them is in front of some other vehicle and they'll do whatever it takes to get there. Nevermind they may have no safety zone to do it when they have 500 yards open and free behind the car. The anal orifice gene takes over and combined with the 50 point IQ loss you have a disaster looking for somewhere to happen.

LDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:03 AM   #28
Registered Member

Why is it ONLY people with low performance cars that risk the lives of innocents by driving recklessly too fast?

Even something as common as a Porsche is never seen speeding through traffic. It's JUST the idiots driving low performance cars.
ChewChewTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:19 PM   #29
Registered Member

Now what REALLY annoys me is when I time a traffic light coast-up perfectly and the dumas at the light is sitting there talking to his passenger and doesn't notice the light is now green causing me to hit my brakes and lose all my momentum. GO YOU F'ING IDIOT!!! I'm probably the only road-raging ecodriver out there LOL.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:38 PM   #30
LDB
Registered Member

That or the jerk who MUST rush to the red light just to brake hard and stop and has to pass you to do so, ruining that perfect coasting.

LDB is offline   Reply With Quote