Wheel Skirt Problems - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 06-27-2007, 08:53 AM   #21
Registered Member

If you lived in Michigan, you could get away with anything. The big 3 do all kinds of tests so if anybody has a car that doesn't look quite right, everybody just assumes it's a test vehicle.

The sign would look cool, too. Or a gassavers bumper sticker.

m

Old 06-27-2007, 10:09 AM   #22
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88HF View Post
Is there another name for that plastic wall panel, what size sheets does it come in?
Home Depot 4X8 ft. sheet, white only. Don't have a name for it but probably is intended for bath and kitchen use. I found it in a rack with other wall panel 4X8 sheets. It will roll up and when taped fit inside a car.

They had another plastic covered masonite panel, too stiff to do much with and 1/4 in. thick. This is the only solid 1/16 plastic panel they have. Great stuff, works for everything.

I even put a scrap in my fireplace to see how flammable it would be. It never did flame, just melted out of shape. A bonus if used for underpanning. I pop-riveted aluminum flashing to the plastic next to exhaust parts with no signs of melting yet

CO ZX2 is offline   Reply With Quote