Bluwave hydrogen hybrid - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 08-27-2008, 03:43 AM   #1
Registered Member

Bluwave hydrogen hybrid

Hi guys,

I was talking to my dad yesterday and he told be about this company that makes a hydrogen system that uses electrosys to seperate water into HHO and then put it into your intake and its supposed to increase FE 30%
here is the website im still researching i just wanted to get your guys take on it. I think it is pretty cool
http://bluwavehybrid.com/

Thanks

Old 08-27-2008, 07:24 AM   #2
Registered Member

Well I'm always very skeptical of this kind of stuff, but this seems to be the most legit I've seen. They have a phone number, business hours, and a physical location. They mention using an EFIE on modern fuel injected engines. No record with the BBB though, so they must be fairly new. Doesn't mean the product is necessarily what they claim, but it does look interesting.

Old 08-27-2008, 07:31 AM   #3
Registered Member

yeah that exactly what i thought i emailed them i might become a distributor ill keep everyone posted on how it works
Old 08-31-2008, 09:50 PM   #4

Hmm skeptical too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzedriver View Post
company that makes a hydrogen system that uses electrosys to seperate water into HHO and then put it into your intake and its supposed to increase FE 30%
Sounds like they might be on to something. Maybe they'd better patent their invention before everyone starts copying them.
markweatherill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 03:48 AM   #5
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markweatherill View Post
Sounds like they might be on to something. Maybe they'd better patent their invention before everyone starts copying them.
I am getting 30% increase with hydrogen. There is nothing for sale; just help yourself to whatever suits you as long as you don't claim credit for my work.
http://flapdoodledinghy.com/HHO_generator.html
flapdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 04:24 AM   #6
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to theholycow Send a message via AIM to theholycow Send a message via MSN to theholycow Send a message via Yahoo to theholycow
I remember BlueWave!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Wave

Those were the days...

Old 09-04-2008, 02:33 AM   #7
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapdoodle View Post
I am getting 30% increase with hydrogen. There is nothing for sale; just help yourself to whatever suits you as long as you don't claim credit for my work.
http://flapdoodledinghy.com/HHO_generator.html
I thought your gain was from methanol injection? Have you stopped updating your webpages?

a new policy....I intend to ignore the nescient...a waste of time and energy.
ZugyNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:03 AM   #8
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugyNA View Post
I thought your gain was from methanol injection? Have you stopped updating your webpages?
I have to use both to avoid retarding the timing as others have done. No point in "updating" the website as you put it; I am very pleased with the results, and that part of the project is completed.

Anyhow, I was responding to the suggestion that Blue Ray patent their method, (which is the topic of this thread). That's fine, but with a little digging in this forum you can find plenty that will give you 30% increase in FE and much more.

Perhaps I should point out that my 33 yo, 460 ci, 19.5 foot long, 5900 pound luxury car is a worst case scenario. Thirteen miles to the gallon in town has me elated.

On a sad note, after many days of oil price drop, the local stations raised their gas price 15 cents overnight. There may be no way to win.
flapdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:35 AM   #9
Registered Member

Yeah i have contacted bluwave and they never responded so i plan on building my own. I really like you design. do you have ant schematics you could send like that are a little more indepth than what i found on your page??
I am planning on experimenting this weekend just to see how much HHO i can produce.. so if you have any tips for producing more i am open to suggestions.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:23 AM   #10
Registered Member

any updates ??

COMP is offline   Reply With Quote