Smalest (HH-O) i have made with the best output so fat - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 06-17-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
Registered Member

Post Smalest (HH-O) i have made with the best output so fat

Small Zink cell

i used a Toilet Wast joiner and 2x end caps

the cell its self has been the smallest chamber yet and the electrodes filled the complete unit, (This was done on porpoises) i will explain later why,

The electrode's them self are made from DIY store Zink Bolts washers and nuts.

Bolt > Washer > small washer > Washer> Small washer etc etc This was done 8 times and there was 10 Big and little washers on each electrode

They were then fitted Through the end caps with nylon washers for a good seal 4 on each side 5 mill away form each-other, when the cell ends were inserted the end of each electrode was also 5 mil away from each other

I wired the cell up in series so that every electrode (even opposite sides wore positive to negative giving me 12 key fracturing points and the gap between the big little and next big washer,

The reason i created this cell with a small amount of space for water is because i cycled it from another container this was also made from the same material but without electrodes, i decided to do this to make sure the electrodes had a clear surface area to produce and also to incorporate cooling fins to the secondary tank, this also makes it allot easier to inspect the water fill and add electrolyte,

I was extremely impressed with the reactor out put and we even managed to get a 33cc mini moto engine to fire from the built up gas in the reactor but not enough to Sistine healthy running,

i have heard that your meant to retard (make it later) The timing to get the best performance form the hho burn but i do not have a great understanding of engines so if there is any one here that can shed some light on that i would appreciate it SO much

Old 06-19-2008, 08:56 AM   #2
Registered Member

You do realize that this does not help gas mileage right? If the gas output build-up can only get a 33cc engine to fire but not run, how much do you think that gas is going to do for a 2000cc engine, or a 5000cc engine which is over 150 times larger!? The science behind this does NOT support even the possibility that an HHO-generator will increase FE at all. My only motivation for writing this is to educate people and prevent the waste of their time and money.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:21 PM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rower4VT View Post
The science behind this does NOT support even the possibility that an HHO-generator will increase FE at all. My only motivation for writing this is to educate people and prevent the waste of their time and money.
BZZZZT, wrong. MITs hydrogen injection system has gotten 25-33% gains, by turning approx 25% of the fuel into hydrogen. So, that's 25% less gasoline going into the motor and 25% gain, so the hydrogen is doing double the useful work that gas does. Using gasoline efficiency models to prove H2 or HHO mixes do nothing for FE is like casting paper darts out of concrete to prove they can't fly.
I remember The RoadWarrior..To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time..the world was powered by the black fuel & the desert sprouted great cities..Gone now, swept away..two mighty warrior tribes went to war & touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing..thundering machines sputtered & stopped..Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice
GasSavers_RoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:51 PM   #4
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior View Post
BZZZZT, wrong. MITs hydrogen injection system has gotten 25-33% gains, by turning approx 25% of the fuel into hydrogen. So, that's 25% less gasoline going into the motor and 25% gain, so the hydrogen is doing double the useful work that gas does. Using gasoline efficiency models to prove H2 or HHO mixes do nothing for FE is like casting paper darts out of concrete to prove they can't fly.
Thankyou, it is true i had the engine idling but it would not run on full gass, just stalled if its enough to run a small engine at idel its enough to asist a cars engine, its truly amasing the amount of power the gas has, i have launched 2L cola bottles as high as my house, when a coke can is filled with the gas and ignited is blows the sides out of the can, when its being used to suply a torch it is hot enough to cut through the can . it rely is strong stuff.

i can see where your coming from if you have not had a go because i didn't believe it at first,