We're saving on gas... - Page 11 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 05-13-2008, 07:52 AM   #101

Whats the point of arguing with a scammer? You are just encouraging her. This thread should be shut down and the scammer banned. End of story.

dieselbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 03:18 PM   #102
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjts1 View Post
Whats the point of arguing with a scammer? You are just encouraging her. This thread should be shut down and the scammer banned. End of story.
I like that idea.

smccall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 04:01 PM   #103

If we are voting, I agree as well.
ketel0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 05:02 PM   #104
Registered Member

I disagree. Let Ethos show up on the Google with links to this discussion. Caveat emptor.

I think, therefore I doubt.
Snax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 08:28 AM   #105
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjts1 View Post
It should be locked by now, but dang it, its a pretty funny read
88skisupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 12:39 PM   #106
Registered Member

Post Ok--Starting gas log...

I started logging our results from last fill-up. I used an automatic calculator on TrackYourGasMileage---(below) to make sure I didn't do it wrong...

2006 TrailBlazer: View statistics

All-time 238.0 Miles 13.00 gallons $50.05
All-time 18.31 MPG 18.31 MPG 18.31 MPG

SUV used to get 14/City--20/Highway---We haven't tracked highway, because we haven't traveled since last note I made (traveled 3 hours on 1/2 tank of gas--came home with 1/4 tank)----So...long story short...I know some are calling it a scam., but this "scam" is saving us money on gas, so we'll keep using it (just got a note from one of my distributors--she's getting an additional 3 MPG-My father in law is getting 3-5 more MPG, and we're getting 4 more MPG....)

Anyone signing up as a distributor with a G1 Product Package (12- 32 oz. bottles), contact me after signup--I will give you a $25 Free Gas Certificate--here's where you redeem it, so you know it's a legitimate offer
http://ethosforgas.com/

I'm available for any questions, anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993CivicVX View Post
I just wanna see a gaslog.
faithbasedbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 08:13 PM   #107
Registered Member

mame

I respect your desire to make a multi-level thing work. I respect Christianity. We don't respect that you don't have your actual milege results. We don't respect that your trying to sell people who work hard at increasing their milege with your empty words. You cannot be viewed as credible without your own hard figures. You are beating your head against a tree. Get the figures and come back. Post them on the garage. If you don't have time to do this then I don't have time for the product. At this moment, your product looks very bad to me because of the way you are promoting it.

I can reduce emissions for 50.00, a bottle of water, and brown's gas so forget the emissions part. I'm not going to be upset if your right about an increase in milege. I'm just not going to give you one penny until you've sold me. You've got miles to go....nothing you have said makes me want to try it. Really, it has sent me in the opposite direction. Try again...with figures. Your figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbasedbiz View Post
#1 No, I didn't get scared away ....
Too busy selling product- then when the buyers see the gas savings, they are becoming distributors (I have 875 people under me, it's only been 6 weeks...)
And #2 The Christian comment doesn't deserve a response other than saying I'm not using my faith to sell product, I've been a Christian waaaay before even considering the home business field--the only reason my faith came up is that my username was being questioned (why bring God into this...)
When gas hits 5.00/gal maybe you'll consider that possibly you were wrong
cugir321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:05 AM   #108
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to theholycow Send a message via AIM to theholycow Send a message via MSN to theholycow Send a message via Yahoo to theholycow
Well said. We have faith in hard data here, and we have some faith in thoroughly explained science too. Most products that are marketed to us are complete bunk, the proverbial "snake oil".
Old 06-06-2008, 05:25 AM   #109
Registered Member

You are comparing your supposed city-only mpg against the trucks EPA city-only MPG. This isn't a useful comparison. You need to compare it against your truck non-additive city-only mpg as driving style, location, vehicle condition, etc. makes a big difference in mpg.

one data point does not make a trend. Start a gaslog here, and track your tanks, do this for a few months and get back to us. I also find is suspicious that you had exactly 238miles and exactly 13 gallons. I have tracked my gas mileage for the last six months and have never gotten both with no decimals. And rounding either of those numbers will not give an accurate measure of mpg.

Think inside the Box!
Improbcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 05:56 AM   #110
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbasedbiz View Post
[COLOR="Green"]I started logging our results from last fill-up. I used an automatic calculator on TrackYourGasMileage---(below) to make sure I didn't do it wrong...
Great. Looking forward to seeing the results.

I am selling Llamas $50,000 a head if anyone is interested. I will give you a free $5 gas card if you come and pick them up.

rgathright is offline   Reply With Quote