We're saving on gas... - Page 4 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 04-29-2008, 12:59 PM   #31
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to Hateful
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBob View Post
The one documented report I saw just didn't look that impressive. Also, I read that there was a "report" on Fox news...that pretty much said all I needed to know...does anybody still watch Fox news?
Guessing MTV and Comedy Central are preferred, but I like Fox myself.

Hateful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:09 PM   #32
Registered Member

Ok, I can see I'm getting skepticism..but that's ok , it's normal and I was the same way, until I tried the product and saw the results for myself...
It is not an additive as some have stated..it is natural, there is nothing harmful in it, like additives (you're welcome to eat it, but I must warn you- yes I tasted it, I was curious - that is DOES take like mineral oil)...It is not "magic" by any means--it's simple, it reduces harmful emissions by 40%, keeping the gas in the tank. Make sense? --This is not a fly-by-night company--ETHOS has been around 10 years--They just joined For Earth 2 years ago to distribute to the residential field (prior ETHOS has been around for years, selling to huge corporations). Anyone interested is welcome to hear from the CEO of ETHOS and For Earth on this pre-recorded conference call

Playback Number: (641) 715-3440
Access Code: 913486#

(you will also hear Marie, the director. I can put you in touch with her if you'd like to hear from her mouth, and not just mine--she has powerful testimonials as well...so powerful, a lady who spoke to her two nights ago with me on a 3 way..just emailed me....her husband is working on a possible military contract with ETHOS, as we speak!)

I just updated my website- but recently in Florida, one of the 4th largest Railways did an initial test with it. Reduced their smoke emissions from 6% to 0-1/2%. Also they reduced their fuel bill from 3,000/gal to 2,000/gal- that's 1,000 less of liquid gook in our environment (you'll hear this on the call as well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateful View Post
Early on in my gas saving efforts, I saw several adds instructing people to log onto sites like this and cleanmpg,sign up for the forums and make money pushing this and that magic gas saving product. I don't know about the rest of you,but when I was new to these sites,I had more questions than answers.

faithbasedbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:15 PM   #33
Registered Member

You will hear confirmation on this from the CEO, on the conference call listed, but the Unsers were not paid to endorse ETHOS- the product worked- they happily endorse them and now it is the Official Fuel Re Formulator of the Firestone Indy Lights Series...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryland View Post
Racing teams put their names on products from compenys that give them money to do so, if I gave them enough money they would put MY name on their car, and as long as I didn't kill anyone they would most likely leave it there untill the checks stopped.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #34
Registered Member

Please put your car in the garage and show us a gas log- we'd like to see your "results" for ourselves.

Many people will believe anything they hear, but most of us on this site like to see data. How about showing us some of you fuel usage data?

I hope that wouldn't take up too much of your time.
GasSavers_Erik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:13 PM   #35
Registered Member

Talking

I'm female, as I previously mentioned...I have no idea how to do the "garage" thing and wouldn't I have to have prior results on my vehicle before using it? I wouldn't have those, as we originally purchased the product for "us" then when we noticed the results and savings, we decided to make it a home business.... I suppose doing the figures of a 15.00/week savings would make us getting 3-5 more MPG, because my father in law is seeing 3-4 more MPG and that's about $5-10 savings for him....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
Please put your car in the garage and show us a gas log- we'd like to see your "results" for ourselves.

Many people will believe anything they hear, but most of us on this site like to see data. How about showing us some of you fuel usage data?

I hope that wouldn't take up too much of your time.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:24 PM   #36
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to Hateful
anybody wanna buy some magic duck tape?
Hateful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #37
Registered Member

Smile

cute
Starting to see why you chose your username

That's ok...I'll keep putting 15.00 in my pocket every week, while you keep paying a bill that will never go away...
Just trying to share with you all something that WORKS....I didn't anticipate this much controversy on it. I would think the fact that Firestone Indy Racing endorses it (they wouldn't put their name on the line for something that doesn't work), would be the clincher, and you've heard it from me, and my father in law...but hey...when pigs fly right?

Someone requested documentation test results..here they are
Here's another

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateful View Post
anybody wanna buy some magic duck tape?
Old 04-29-2008, 05:36 PM   #38
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbasedbiz View Post

I'm female, as I previously mentioned...I have no idea how to do the "garage" thing and wouldn't I have to have prior results on my vehicle before using it? I wouldn't have those, as we originally purchased the product for "us" then when we noticed the results and savings, we decided to make it a home business.... I suppose doing the figures of a 15.00/week savings would make us getting 3-5 more MPG, because my father in law is seeing 3-4 more MPG and that's about $5-10 savings for him....
I happen to think that females are quite capable of doing anything that males can do- maybe that's because I am married to an amazing woman.

Here's how to do it:

Hit the third gray tab from the left at the top of this screen- the one labeled "garage". Then on the left you will see "add garage entry". Fill out the make year and model of your cars and then hit submit.

Next you'll click on "add gaslog entry" beside each of your vehicles. All you need to do is enter the miles you have driven and the gallons you have used.

I know you won't have any old records, but I'd like to see your current mpg data.

I hope to see your car in the garage soon- let me know if you need any help.
GasSavers_Erik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:44 PM   #39
Registered Member

I guess I should amend my statement of being female. I guess I meant to say, I'm a "married" female, which basically means I leave the "car" stuff up to him..I can do it., I just choose not to...much too busy with the kids (one ADHD) home businesses, and house stuff--I'll have to see if we can figure it out (I don't normally track my mileage) and update you all...Meanwhile take a look, if you get time (there's a wealth of info--I have yet to see competitors who's product no one can back up (and with a photo endorsement of the Unsers), proving that it works--have documentation like this) at all the info provided (you don't have to believe me-I'm just a dot off the radar)- see the proof of others and decide for yourself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik View Post
I happen to think that females are quite capable of doing anything that males can do- maybe that's because I am married to an amazing woman.

Here's how to do it:

Hit the third gray tab from the left at the top of this screen- the one labeled "garage". Then on the left you will see "add garage entry". Fill out the make year and model of your cars and then hit submit.

Next you'll click on "add gaslog entry" beside each of your vehicles. All you need to do is enter the miles you have driven and the gallons you have used.

I know you won't have any old records, but I'd like to see your current mpg data.

I hope to see your car in the garage soon- let me know if you need any help.
Old 05-01-2008, 03:01 AM   #40
Registered Member

Lightbulb

@faith based business (why does God need to get involved?)
You should learn how to use the garage, if you make an effort, your customers will make an effort to purchase your product.

Two questions:
1) What happens to mileage when you run 93 octane and this product?
2) Can you get your father-in-law to signup with the forum and post his results in the garage?

rgathright is offline   Reply With Quote