We're saving on gas... - Page 9 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 05-10-2008, 12:14 PM   #81
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to occupant Send a message via AIM to occupant Send a message via Yahoo to occupant
I love MLM circular logic and escape routes.

However, this whole thing brings to mind a quote from Herbie: The Love Bug (you know the original one, from like 66).

"My father say, haste make waste. Waste like cracked bowl, which holds no rice."

Waste is spending 16 cents a gallon for a product which barely breaks even in cents per mile. Waste is the consumption of anything in addition to or in excess of what is most essential. Why buy 20 gallons of gas, and $3 of additive, to go 420 miles and get 21mpg, when one could buy 20 gallons of gas, and no additive, to go 400 miles and get 20mpg, therefore spending the same money per mile driven?

No change in cents, no change in sense.

I'm out.

occupant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:48 PM   #82
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by occupant View Post
No change in cents, no change in sense.
Heh heh, I like it.

I think, therefore I doubt.
Snax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:16 PM   #83
Registered Member

LOL, I gues a scan guage is good snake oil repellant.

In the old days it took a little longer to figure it out.

regards
gary
Old 05-12-2008, 07:38 AM   #84
Registered Member

Talking

Hello, I didn't take off--just very busy...oh yeah and we all got this miserable flu! But I'm better now--just sold 4 bottles this weekend, to 4 separate people....I know there's skepticism, but as the testimonials come in, I'll be more than happy to release them........
Here's a video interview--bottom video with the CEO of Ethos Environmental, Enrique DiVilmorin, as well as Ethos For Earth President Miguel Gallimore--They explain how ETHOS works, how the esters molecules work in your engine, how the inner workings of your engine are lubricated and most importantly how it increases MPG...For instance, with ETHOS, let's say you have a Porsche--typically it takes a special kind of fuel-with this in it, you can use 87 Octane (Regular Unleaded)--this in itself is saving you money on gas...Enrique explains this (he has a Porsche that originally took fuel not even offered in the US)at the tail end of the video

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90CivicStandard View Post
I love the responses that are so typical MLM. It's been a while since I've been approached by an MLM but it's interesting that they all say pretty much the same thing.

Most MLM people that spam a board like this will take off when you call them out because they can't prove what they are claiming.
faithbasedbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:33 AM   #85
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbasedbiz View Post
Hello, I didn't take off--just very busy...oh yeah and we all got this miserable flu! But I'm better now--just sold 4 bottles this weekend, to 4 separate people....I know there's skepticism, but as the testimonials come in, I'll be more than happy to release them........
Here's a video interview--bottom video with the CEO of Ethos Environmental, Enrique DiVilmorin, as well as Ethos For Earth President Miguel Gallimore--They explain how ETHOS works, how the esters molecules work in your engine, how the inner workings of your engine are lubricated and most importantly how it increases MPG...For instance, with ETHOS, let's say you have a Porsche--typically it takes a special kind of fuel-with this in it, you can use 87 Octane (Regular Unleaded)--this in itself is saving you money on gas...Enrique explains this (he has a Porsche that originally took fuel not even offered in the US)at the tail end of the video

You finally reply but you just totally ignore what everyone was saying...is there one cell in your body that honestly thinks there might be a chance that that post would convince one person here to try? There's pretty much only one thing you can do to get a chance of convincing someone, and if your product is really legitimate, you'll do it...that being giving some away to a couple senior members. If it works, you're product will be promoted and you'll sell way more than enough to make up for the cost of to two you gave away.

There are only two possible explanations...
A.) The product does not actually better one's gas mileage enough to justify paying for it.
- or -
B.) You cannot understand the simple concept that has been proposed to you numerous times.

Which one is it? You seem too nice for it to be A, but B is hard to believe.
tggroo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:46 AM   #86
Registered Member

Third party testing is the only way to prove it. What does a gas log prove? It's not like you can't lie on it.

opelgt73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:49 AM   #87
Registered Member

Pony up

@faithbased - Saving Gas?

I reiterate pony up with some free product and with your car in the garage.

No more videos, no more links and no more quotes puh-lease! Just empirical data that can be accomplished with a gas mileage log and giving up some product to be tested.

How hard is this for you to comprehend??

With all of the time you wasted with post after post you could have a good long gas mileage log in the garage by now.
steve_o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:06 PM   #88
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to 1993CivicVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by opelgt73 View Post
Third party testing is the only way to prove it. What does a gas log prove? It's not like you can't lie on it.
I'd be more curious to see a gas log by the miss faithbasedbiz. Sure, you can lie, but she doesn't strike me as the type that would.

It's really easy faithbasedbiz. What have you got to lose? The next time you fill up the car, reset the odometer, and then when you fill up again, get a receipt for the gas to fill it up, and put in the gallons filled--viola--gas entry done.

Car mods are overrated. Just gotta adjust that nut behind the wheel for best mpg.

Forget about World Peace...Visualize using your turn signal.
1993CivicVX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:30 PM   #89
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1993CivicVX View Post
I'd be more curious to see a gas log by the miss faithbasedbiz. Sure, you can lie, but she doesn't strike me as the type that would.
??? You trust her to not lie in the gas log, but you don't trust that the product isn't a joke? How is selling a scam of a product any different than lying in a gas log?

That said, the only thing convincing me is a third-party test as opelgt said.
tggroo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:15 PM   #90
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to 1993CivicVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by tggroo7 View Post
??? You trust her to not lie in the gas log, but you don't trust that the product isn't a joke? How is selling a scam of a product any different than lying in a gas log?

That said, the only thing convincing me is a third-party test as opelgt said.
I just wanna see a gaslog.

Car mods are overrated. Just gotta adjust that nut behind the wheel for best mpg.

Forget about World Peace...Visualize using your turn signal.
1993CivicVX is offline   Reply With Quote