We're saving on gas... - Page 5 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 05-01-2008, 04:59 AM   #41
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbasedbiz View Post
Here's how that works, the series needs money, so it sells off contracts for the "official soft drink", "official apparel supplier", "official spectator toilet cleaning product", "official office paper clip"....

I remember The RoadWarrior..To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time..the world was powered by the black fuel & the desert sprouted great cities..Gone now, swept away..two mighty warrior tribes went to war & touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing..thundering machines sputtered & stopped..Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice
GasSavers_RoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:24 AM   #42
Registered Member

Smile

Well let's see... God gave me life, created me, gave me the creativity and skills to maintain successful home businesses, is my Personal Friend, is Someone I depend on daily to get me thru the stressors of life....I only work honestly and with high morales in all my businesses (and with any business, there's always a chance to cut some corners/save a couple bucks)- another reason why I'm very choosy on what home businesses I'm in....I did the research prior, watched the companies to see if they did what they claimed (and yes, as stated...put them to the test) and when they did, I tell everyone I can about them....There's too many scams, too much cheating out there in the world (as I'm sure you'll agree)...those that have worked with me, purchased anything from my businesses/stores know that I back up what I claim- to be an honest home business owner......... so to answer your question: I'm a Christian-God gave me all I have, therefore these are faith based businesses

Sidenote: I already have customers purchasing the ETHOS product (it's not mine and giving great testimonials- I just had one sign on as a distributor last night. It's a money back guarantee for those still skeptical...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgathright View Post
@faith based business (why does God need to get involved?)
You should learn how to use the garage, if you make an effort, your customers will make an effort to purchase your product.

Two questions:
1) What happens to mileage when you run 93 octane and this product?
2) Can you get your father-in-law to signup with the forum and post his results in the garage?

faithbasedbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:34 AM   #43
Registered Member

Plus, sponsorship does not equate to endorsement. The race series is simply happy to take their money. Professional racing IS AN ADVERTISING BUSINESS. They are there to either promote the manufacturers or anybody who is willing to buy space on the car, uniform, service vehicles, hats, etc. I don't consider their acceptance of the advertising an endorsement or even support for the efficacy of the product in any way other than suggesting that it's not an obvious crock of doodie.

That said, I cannot argue that such a product would not be beneficial in the the fuel or the crankcase. It is similar to synthetic from what I can guess, and in the crankcase it may reduce internal friction as such. Whether it is as good as standard synthetics or not I can only guess. It is however significantly more expensive.

I would like to see verifiable test data run on the use of it in the crankcase, as an additive, and both combined.

I think, therefore I doubt.
Snax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 06:58 AM   #44
Registered Member

Quote:
(I don't normally track my mileage)
Your username and that statement says it all. You want us to take your product on faith, and you dont even track your own milage. How do you know you get x more mpg IF YOU DON'T EVEN TRACK IT!

I also get the idea your 'home based business' is selling this 3rd party product. I am familiar with this scheme, and it's a favorite of scams like this that sell various brands of snake oil.

And this 'money back if it doesn't work' crap doesn't fly with me either. If you were serious, you could spare a month's worth of product or more to one or two of the top posters on this site, their results would be posted on the logs they've been keeping for months/years, and the advantage of your product would be extremely obvious and you'd make some great sales really fast. But, I'm sure you'll just tell me that if I buy your product and I'm not happy I'll get my money back. No thanks.

Faith based biz indeed.

-Dale
Dalez0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 08:31 AM   #45
Registered Member

The Unsers are using the product (you'll also hear this on the conference call- they were not paid to say what they're saying..)
Second: This is not my only home business--You'll see my others on my profile.

Here is an Equity Research Report

I was guessing at MPG--We travel alot and we know, based on the distance we regularly travel when it's time to get gas(always when we get home, sometimes before)--- First time, we went on a 3 hr trip there and back on half a tank of gas (which we do alot, same destination AND gas was higher this time)- by the time we get home prior to using it, we're very low on E..this time we still had a 1/4 tank left (which around here is about a 15.00 savings)--so when we aren't filling up when it's time, that's how we figured out our savings...I know the director of For Earth has tracked their mileage, I"ll see if she has run an actual report on it...
Here's documented reports/tests from bus charters to Southwest Research Institute to Precision Motors to Allied Waste resultsto Extreme Motor Sports (note: this was documented in 2006- a measuring tool is provided right on the bottle now (2008) to make life easier) North Miami Research North Miami Results Tractor Data Petro Ecuador Testing Coca-Cola Results-San Diego

By providing these documented test results, I am not asking you to "take it by faith" but giving you proof...You don't have to believe me, in fact don't- that's ok...There's enough research here to make the military sit up and take notice (as we speak) but..."you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalez0r View Post
Your username and that statement says it all. You want us to take your product on faith, and you dont even track your own milage. How do you know you get x more mpg IF YOU DON'T EVEN TRACK IT!

I also get the idea your 'home based business' is selling this 3rd party product. I am familiar with this scheme, and it's a favorite of scams like this that sell various brands of snake oil.

And this 'money back if it doesn't work' crap doesn't fly with me either. If you were serious, you could spare a month's worth of product or more to one or two of the top posters on this site, their results would be posted on the logs they've been keeping for months/years, and the advantage of your product would be extremely obvious and you'd make some great sales really fast. But, I'm sure you'll just tell me that if I buy your product and I'm not happy I'll get my money back. No thanks.

Faith based biz indeed.

-Dale
Old 05-01-2008, 08:50 AM   #46
Registered Member

Quote:
The Unsers are using the product
So what?

Have you read those reports you cited?

Not one of them measures fuel efficiency.
dosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 09:02 AM   #47
Registered Member

Quote:
Well let's see... so to answer your question: I'm a Christian-God gave me all I have, therefore these are faith based businesses
I asked you two other questions.

Sidenote: You realize anyone doing a websearch for your product will hit this forum post... this thread is getting out of control and reflecting poorly on your original goal of selling your product. The only way to fix it now is to give us results!
rgathright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 09:03 AM   #48
Registered Member

To quote Carl Sagan... "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

Some hard data will be required if you hope to convince people in this forum, .
flapdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 09:08 AM   #49
Registered Member

Smile

Of course I have. I also speak with Marie, the director nearly every day, getting more and more updates-We're to release a bunch more testimonials from major corporations very soon-stay tuned....

What does MPG mean to you? When someone documents MPG before its use, then MPG after, how does that not equate to fuel efficiency?

I made the statement about the Unsers using the product because of the comment that just because they put their name on something, doesn't mean they endorse it...but there is video coverage, a written statement saying that it's more than just a mere sponsorship, but a partnership and not just for racing, but for their personal vehicles...you'll see this on many of the reports above that it's not just the companies who believe in the product (seeing the results) but individuals for themselves in their personal vehicles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosco View Post
So what?

Have you read those reports you cited?

Not one of them measures fuel efficiency
Old 05-01-2008, 09:17 AM   #50
Registered Member

@faith: Look at this 1-3,000/sale link you made... the remitter of the check is an online web business promoter. I was thinking it was a customer who purchased your product.

Digging deeper, the page found here metions: You would have 10-15 Account Executives, like I am closing these same sales for YOU. Would the company you are working for be setup similar to this company? Incredible Money Making Potential Company!

Here is the promotor's website:
http://www.jeffreysloe.com/

rgathright is offline   Reply With Quote