Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Experiments, Modifications and DIY (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f9/)
-   -   We're saving on gas... (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f9/were-saving-on-gas-7949.html)

Hateful 04-10-2008 06:10 PM

this is the first "natural product" anyone suggested I add to may gas tank. Also racing is usually kinda tight on what fuel is used.

GasSavers_RoadWarrior 04-10-2008 06:18 PM

acetone occurs naturally in fruit, doesn't that count?

Hateful 04-10-2008 06:56 PM

I stand corrected in that case,but in some way everything occurs naturally.Mercury is a natural element too,but I wouldn't add it to a salad.

faithbasedbiz 04-26-2008 05:28 AM

For Earth Corporation has contracts with the military, but (being the military) they have a non-disclosure on all their contracts...
I won't mislead you into thinking "I" supply this to the military- I do not--I mentioned that Ethos Environmental (manufacturer) has contracts with them as well as many other corporate accounts...
I'm not getting paid to endorse ETHOS- yet it's working for me--Allied Waste was given the Earth Day award after finding a solution to a very bad problem...all this info is on the training site.
Go to the education site
and you'll see the documented tests/results- all the readings...
Someone mentioned that anyone will endorse their product for money (the Unsers) but now the entire Firestone Indy Lights Series has endorsed it- you'll see it soon on all their cars and it will be used on all their cars--video documentation on the training site.
JUST IN- 4/24/08--Middle East Going Green

Quote:

Originally Posted by billynjoanna (Post 95736)
I'm in the military and have been oversea twice now and have never added anything to the fuel that we put in our equipment. Anyway, if she was suppling this product to the military she would not be trying to sell it on this site.

GasSavers_JoeBob 04-28-2008 08:31 PM

The one documented report I saw just didn't look that impressive. Also, I read that there was a "report" on Fox news...that pretty much said all I needed to know...does anybody still watch Fox news?

GasSavers_JoeBob 04-28-2008 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateful (Post 95742)
I stand corrected in that case,but in some way everything occurs naturally.Mercury is a natural element too,but I wouldn't add it to a salad.

Along with lead, asbestos, poison oak, blowfish (ok, some parts are edible), arsenic, oleander, and other yummy stuff.

dosco 04-29-2008 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jandree22 (Post 95441)
I thought I smelled the reek of pyramid scheme :rolleyes:

Good read on that site.

Anyone have anything on "Petromoly?"

I'm mostly just curious, I bought a case of it waaay back in the day when I first read about it. I used it in a 1993 Saturn SL2. Can't say that I noted any performance or mileage improvements....

rgathright 04-29-2008 09:50 AM

So if this fuel additive increases your gas mileage @ $.16 a gallon...

Why not just put 93 octane in the tank at your next fillup?

93 still produces better mileage than 87 right? :cool:

Hateful 04-29-2008 11:42 AM

Early on in my gas saving efforts, I saw several adds instructing people to log onto sites like this and cleanmpg,sign up for the forums and make money pushing this and that magic gas saving product. I don't know about the rest of you,but when I was new to these sites,I had more questions than answers.

bowtieguy 04-29-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeBob (Post 97217)
...does anybody still watch Fox news?

curious...what is your source for news?