Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   aCar | Mobile for Android (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f42/)
-   -   Fuelly Android App Update (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f42/fuelly-android-app-update-16199.html)

abbot33 09-02-2015 11:35 PM

Nice App. Looking forward to use it

arni 09-08-2015 08:36 PM

I have been using aCar for quite a while now. I purchased the pro version unlocker on the Amazon App Store over a year ago. I have just upgraded my phone and went to reinstall the pro version unlocker, but it seems it has been removed from Amazon. Will I have to purchase it again now from google play, or is there another solution? Thanks!

andyrobo 09-09-2015 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arni (Post 185074)
I have been using aCar for quite a while now. I purchased the pro version unlocker on the Amazon App Store over a year ago. I have just upgraded my phone and went to reinstall the pro version unlocker, but it seems it has been removed from Amazon. Will I have to purchase it again now from google play, or is there another solution? Thanks!

arni, please contact us via our support email directly, we'll get you taken care of: support@fuelly.com.

As for an aCar update, we are still plugging along. Armond has been working on the Fuelly sync integration. We hope to have that available soon. Then a UX refresh where we work towards unifying aCar with our iOS app and our website. The idea is that you can manage your data across any device.

mojotoad 10-15-2015 08:03 AM

A while back, I backed up aCar to google drive. What got backed up was a set of XML files. Now, I need to restore, but the only thing I see referenced in the instructions is how to restore from a CSV file (which I assume is the format a "normal" backup of aCar). How do I restore from the XML files?

mojotoad 10-15-2015 09:16 AM

Ahh, nevermind, I figured it out. Somehow the .abp extension was changed to .zip and aCar wasn't recognizing it.

ZPrime 10-15-2015 11:30 PM

Are there any further updates on aCar to Fuelly integration? I've been pretty happy with Fuelly App on iOS, but I have a Nexus 5X coming in the next week or two and I have a hard time switching without my car tracker app. :)

TulsaDavid 10-18-2015 06:58 AM

Greetings. Would you still have the last version of aCar available that is compatible with Android Gingerbread? Thank you.

Joddlerboy 11-01-2015 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyrobo (Post 176678)
Armond is working on the integration already but we can't provide an ETA at this time. We are deep into resolving issues related to the major backend upgrade that took place last week. Once the dust settles we'll be able to focus on the smart phone apps (we have a little team). We had to get this backend upgrade done before we could entertain any syncing with the apps so it had to be done first. Ideally we can have some type of aCar integration done by this fall but that's not a date that you can count on as it could change.

Hi.

Bin using aCar for more than five years, bin eager waiting for the 5.0 update, but when is it coming? It's now more than 1.5 year since you announced the update?

arman4 11-27-2015 05:20 PM

I've been using gas cubby for a few years now but made the switch from iOS to Android. When is the data transfer option going to be functional?

dhartmann3434 12-02-2015 04:22 PM

I'm new here and I"m just trying to figure out the app situation....if I download the aCar app, will it upload my information into my Fuelly account?