Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Fuelly Web Support and Community News (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/)
-   -   Charting not up to date (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/charting-not-up-to-date-1000.html)

RaymondN 12-27-2012 03:34 AM

Charting not up to date

Hello. I could not see the most recent fuel ups in my fuel up table in the chart. The chart was only up to a certain time. I looked around the site to change/update this to no avail. The rest of the guys have their most recent fuel ups charted. Why is it like this for me?

pb 12-27-2012 04:04 AM

Fuelly only charts individual fuel-ups with a calculated fuel economy number. Most of your fuel-ups are marked as partial, which means Fuelly does not calculate a fuel economy number for that fuel-up.

You might want to read through our FAQ to learn about how partial fuel-ups work. Here are a few places to start:

How do I account for partial fuel-ups?

Why do I have to fill the tank all the way up every time I buy fuel?

Why doesn't my fuel-up have a calculated MPG (L/100km)?

waterboysh 12-28-2012 08:31 AM

If someone is entering data and has the tripometer option set instead of odometer, it shouldn't matter if it was a partial fillup or not as long as they reset their tripometer every time they get gas. I use the odometer because my wife often forgets to reset the tripometer, but does fuelly still only count full fillups even for people who choose the tripometer option?

waterboysh 12-28-2012 08:32 AM

Nevermind, I just realized that what I said doesn't make sense. Why is there no way to edit or delete a comment you make?

pb 12-28-2012 12:08 PM

You can use the Contact Form to let us know something should be edited or deleted. If you'd like me to delete your comments just let me know.

Signature035 01-02-2013 04:45 AM

Hi, I am also experiencing difficulty with my most recent fill.

I filled up on 1/1/13 after a trip up the coast. At first it was not recording the fill at all, so I re-entered the detail today, and it is now recording the fill (minus klm's) but not charting at all. What is going on?

Thanks Rob

pb 01-02-2013 05:52 AM

Signature035, looks like you entered your latest fuel-up twice. Once with the correct year, once with the year 2012.

Take a look at your fuel log and scroll down to January 2012. You'll see your latest odometer reading. Remove that and you should be set.

Signature035 01-02-2013 09:20 AM

Thanks for that.... Fixed !

TeslaWannabe 02-19-2013 02:03 AM

My 6th fuel-up is not posting the miles used on that tank (1731), skewing overall mpg's. It shows that I entered the odo reading (4619) but it's not populating to the chart. I've deleted that fuel-up and re-entered it, and Missed/Partial fill is not checked...what have I forgotten to do this time?

Thanks!

Shari

MMUK 02-19-2013 10:52 PM

Because it's a plug-in, and fuelly is not designed to handle this. That fuelup has been rejected as being implausible given the amount of fuel entered. It would need some way to also enter the KW recharged.

The mpg from a plug-in is sadly meaningless if the electrical input is not known.