Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (http://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Fuel Topics (http://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/)
-   -   http://www.fuelly.com/ (http://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/http-www-fuelly-com-10084.html)

78si 09-30-2008 06:12 PM

http://www.fuelly.com/
 
Has anyone checked out this site. Its good for comparing your mpg against others.

http://www.fuelly.com/

Jay2TheRescue 09-30-2008 07:26 PM

I took a look, and there's a lot of data that they calculate. I imported my fuel usage and the data is charted very nicely. Check it out...

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/jay2therescue/k1500

78si 09-30-2008 07:29 PM

You can enter liters and km! Its great for Canadians.

VersaDriver 10-01-2008 06:41 AM

I added my ride...

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/syundaidriver/accent

Well looky there... my Hyundai Accent gets the best FE of those on the site... I wonder why? :)

-aside from the 1998...

http://www.fuelly.com/car/hyundai/accent

cephraim 10-01-2008 07:00 AM

How are you guys getting a CSV file to import? Is there a way to EXPORT from the Garage here to a CSV file?

Jay2TheRescue 10-01-2008 11:20 AM

I just had the 2 windows open at the same time and copied the data over.

-Jay

Jay2TheRescue 10-01-2008 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S'Hyundai Driver (Post 120086)
I added my ride...

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/syundaidriver/accent

Well looky there... my Hyundai Accent gets the best FE of those on the site... I wonder why? :)

-aside from the 1998...

http://www.fuelly.com/car/hyundai/accent

How did you get the EPA estimates to show? I didn't see where to input that info.

-Jay

VersaDriver 10-01-2008 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay2TheRescue (Post 120116)
How did you get the EPA estimates to show? I didn't see where to input that info.

-Jay

There is an EPA estimates section on the stats screen. You select the model/trim and it plugs in the info.

VersaDriver 10-01-2008 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay2TheRescue (Post 120115)
I just had the 2 windows open at the same time and copied the data over.

-Jay

That's how I did mine... gassavers and fuelly pages side by side.

Jay2TheRescue 10-01-2008 01:05 PM

Thanks. I played around with it. I got it to show something, but the numbers are wrong. Its either showing the old EPA rating, or its showing the rating for a newer model. Not sure what's going on there.

-Jay


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.