Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Fuel Topics (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/)
-   -   The Hull Effect (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/the-hull-effect-12484.html)

Robert 03-24-2010 08:24 PM

Willhiem Reich???

Joebob,
He is just one of the greats that was able to measure part of this system.
Tesla could have...but choose not to bother with internal combustion engines.
They were "beneath him" so to speak.
Don'r forget Schuamberger(?)

Robert

pgfpro 03-24-2010 09:35 PM

Very interesting technology.:thumbup:

On your 100mpg truck test was there any aero modifications? Also at what speed and distance did you achieve your 100mpg?

VetteOwner 03-24-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 149382)
Vetteowner,
Only if the common rules of "normal atmospheric conditions of pressure fields are applied" .
does stealth plane technology ring a bell?
Bench testing a V-8 went way beyond 100 mpg...so much so,I went into a state of shock for 3 weeks.
I couldn't accept the numbers I crunched myself.

So if a person does less than 1/2 that I can do... it still comes up a winner?
Now that is just plain FUN !!!

Robert

sorry to sound so skeptic but there's at least once a week someone on the internet toting their miracle they found in saving gas.

sooo what do u mean by "normal atmospheric conditions of pressure fields are applied"? all i wanted was a straight answer was this real world driving around or dyno tests?

GasSavers_Erik 03-25-2010 04:41 AM

If you are interested in reading more, I found a site with a bunch of posts by Mr. Hull: https://www.scribd.com/doc/14714575/H...ct-Cold-Plasma

theholycow 03-25-2010 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 149381)
25 million is chump change !!!

:eek: I don't suppose you'd mind sharing 1/50 of "chump change" with me? Paying off my house and all my debts would free up a lot of my money and stress for experimentation in scientific pursuits that I normally can't afford to bother with...:D

Robert 03-25-2010 05:39 AM

Straight answer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by VetteOwner (Post 149389)
sorry to sound so skeptic but there's at least once a week someone on the internet toting their miracle they found in saving gas.

sooo what do u mean by "normal atmospheric conditions of pressure fields are applied"? all i wanted was a straight answer was this real world driving around or dyno tests?

Don't be sorry for skepticism.
I will put this in perspective....only 10 people have ever seen it tested.
Many have began the duplication process.

I have been through all these type discussions I care to do for a lifetime.
If I am wrong, the US Attorney, will hang me out to dry....not the populace.

Please realize...I personally don't care if you can believe me or not...at this time.
Most people will not do the work anyway.
A few will, and the Hull Effect is for them.

The straight answer???
I posted the straight answers.

Robert

Robert 03-25-2010 06:37 AM

Chump change

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 149396)
:eek: I don't suppose you'd mind sharing 1/50 of "chump change" with me? Paying off my house and all my debts would free up a lot of my money and stress for experimentation in scientific pursuits that I normally can't afford to bother with...:D

" Teach a man to fish..."
Learn what the Hull Effect is and you will have more control over every energy dollar... you will ever use.

I personally don't care what your debt load is...like the 454 people who decide your debt load of government spending.
I have yet to see any of those 454 people be a real inventor/innovator???
Producing a kilowatt of electricity...for less than nuke plants...that is the game...play or pass is a personal choice.

This is the biggest chess game in history...thus far.
Empowering the pawns...what a novel idealistist effort.
I know that Tesla tried and failed, Papp tried and failed, they did not have the internet.

The many posts I read within these forums have all the talents needed to accomplish that very thing...if focused in a direction.

Robert

markweatherill 03-25-2010 08:48 AM

I don't think anyone can claim to be the inventor of an 'effect'.
You can discover an effect.

But anyway, what exactly is it and how does it work?

Robert 03-25-2010 09:46 AM

simplicity

Quote:

Originally Posted by markweatherill (Post 149411)
I don't think anyone can claim to be the inventor of an 'effect'.
You can discover an effect.

But anyway, what exactly is it and how does it work?

Mark,
When patent attornies do a historical patent search...if they are wrong..the US ATTORNEY will file charges...and possibly disbar the acting attornies and/or the entire firm they represent.
A little known legal fact of patent procedures.
Two questions must be answered to satisfy these claims:

Invent= manifest controlled measurable conditional responses not known previously.
If a person stops manifesting it...will it simply stop "working"...or vanish?
Yes.
Can it be found in nature without man-made manipulations? a natural phenomina replicated?
NO.
In satisfying these two questions...I am the "founder/father" of this discipline/field of study.... by the truest of legal definitions.

It works very well.

Robert

GasSavers_Erik 03-25-2010 01:22 PM

Many of us would like to see you put your vehicle(s) in the garage and post a gas log.

To add your vehicle to the garage, click on the "garage" tab on the upper left and then click "add garage entry".

Those who have modified their vehicles can easily show others what modifications worked and what mods didn't.