Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Fuel Topics (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/)
-   -   The Hull Effect (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/the-hull-effect-12484.html)

Robert 03-24-2010 04:26 AM

The Hull Effect

Hello all,
I am a new member...I am Robert W Hull...inventor/co-inventor of The Hull Effect.
In July of 2009 a member scouted out my forum.
For all those people who are skeptics, the historical patent search performed has the US Patent office decalring this as a new field of study for the internal combustion engines.
By improving the thermodynamic heat exchange by several times, greatly reducing the "drag" of all fluids, improving the viscocities of all fluids, decreasing the aero-dynamic drag by creating and maintaining a "static electrical field"... via the manipulations of the frequencies created by the alternator.
For these reasons...only carbureted engines will allow for the many adjustments for re-tuning.

Recent dyno testing proved over 200 foot punds of torque out of a 134 cubic inch (2200 cc) at 1300 rpm's....using 6.67 to one compression ratio.
The oddity...when the engine stalled with dynometer hooked up...it re-started without removing the torque load of the friction brake dynometer...using just the 12V standard starter....and one 12V battery.

That is 130 foot pounds of torque at start-up...almost instantly...at 900 rpm ...a high idle.
More than enough torque to cruise at 60 mph in a 4000 pound vehicle.
additional 70 foot pounds of torque in the next 400 rpm's.
Ergo the higher the rpm's...the more torque...so no need for hypermilling.
Fuel consumption for moving a 12,500 pound machine...is less than 48 ounces per hour...no matter what the terrain...or altitutde.

My point...for all the wonderful mpg.. posted on this forum...great achievements...
The Hull Effect is the next phase of technology for the internal combustion engine.
Many skeptics can be secure in the fact....this is not snake oil or a scam.
The 2 best patent attornies in the world have stated so.

Why do I post???
The Hull Effect, being a new field of study has little to compare to...no existing authorities with PHD's.
As it stands, only three of us know the adjustments to make.
I can state that I have passed the 100 mpg marker in a full sized GMC pick-up truck....with many modifications....3 years ago....using a V-8...automatic transmission...lock out converter.

Best to all,
Robert W Hull

Jay2TheRescue 03-24-2010 07:36 AM

I'm curious, is this a new engine design, or are you modifying existing designs? I myself have a full size GMC pickup (98 K1500, 5.7 V8), and several other members have full size trucks as well.

Robert 03-24-2010 08:20 AM

Carbureted engines/ no EFI

Hello,
To answer your question ....no efi programs exist for this technology
I found I really do not need the interference.
It is designed to eliminate puter controls.
Anything with electrical soleniods operating transmissions may not like it.

Robert

Jay2TheRescue 03-24-2010 08:47 AM

Ok, I do have a carbed 86 Chevy as well, but that barely moves. Only good for trips to the hardware store and hauling stuff to the dump.

GasSavers_Erik 03-24-2010 10:07 AM

Hi Robert,

Do you have any links to other sites or to journal articles you have written about your experiments?

People here may think it is too good to be true unless you can show a little proof.

GasSavers_Pete 03-24-2010 02:23 PM

Given the 100 mpg you have already managed to achieve you will be entering the X Prize competition then?

Peter.

GasSavers_JoeBob 03-24-2010 06:02 PM

Hmmmm.....I've googled just about everything I could find on this "Hull Effect"...found the Yahoo group and joined it. I'll have to read up more, but at first glance I am kinda reminded of Willhelm Reich...

VetteOwner 03-24-2010 07:30 PM

hmmm 100 mpg in somehting as aerodynamic as a barn door... maybe 100 mpg on an engine stand or on a dyno with no wind effects...

Robert 03-24-2010 08:01 PM

X-prize answer

hello,
the rules of X-Prize has a set time for enrollment and must have the technology "endorsed" by scientific person with credentials.
And must be willing to share the technology for mass production.
Seems I don't qualify.
There is a 25 million dollar reward for new thechnology offered by Sir Richard Branson...owner of Virgin Air.
25 million is chump change !!!

Robert

Robert 03-24-2010 08:19 PM

aerodynamic as a barn

Vetteowner,
Only if the common rules of "normal atmospheric conditions of pressure fields are applied" .
does stealth plane technology ring a bell?
Bench testing a V-8 went way beyond 100 mpg...so much so,I went into a state of shock for 3 weeks.
I couldn't accept the numbers I crunched myself.

So if a person does less than 1/2 that I can do... it still comes up a winner?
Now that is just plain FUN !!!

Robert

Robert 03-24-2010 08:24 PM

Willhiem Reich???

Joebob,
He is just one of the greats that was able to measure part of this system.
Tesla could have...but choose not to bother with internal combustion engines.
They were "beneath him" so to speak.
Don'r forget Schuamberger(?)

Robert

pgfpro 03-24-2010 09:35 PM

Very interesting technology.:thumbup:

On your 100mpg truck test was there any aero modifications? Also at what speed and distance did you achieve your 100mpg?

VetteOwner 03-24-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 149382)
Vetteowner,
Only if the common rules of "normal atmospheric conditions of pressure fields are applied" .
does stealth plane technology ring a bell?
Bench testing a V-8 went way beyond 100 mpg...so much so,I went into a state of shock for 3 weeks.
I couldn't accept the numbers I crunched myself.

So if a person does less than 1/2 that I can do... it still comes up a winner?
Now that is just plain FUN !!!

Robert

sorry to sound so skeptic but there's at least once a week someone on the internet toting their miracle they found in saving gas.

sooo what do u mean by "normal atmospheric conditions of pressure fields are applied"? all i wanted was a straight answer was this real world driving around or dyno tests?

GasSavers_Erik 03-25-2010 04:41 AM

If you are interested in reading more, I found a site with a bunch of posts by Mr. Hull: https://www.scribd.com/doc/14714575/H...ct-Cold-Plasma

theholycow 03-25-2010 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 149381)
25 million is chump change !!!

:eek: I don't suppose you'd mind sharing 1/50 of "chump change" with me? Paying off my house and all my debts would free up a lot of my money and stress for experimentation in scientific pursuits that I normally can't afford to bother with...:D

Robert 03-25-2010 05:39 AM

Straight answer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by VetteOwner (Post 149389)
sorry to sound so skeptic but there's at least once a week someone on the internet toting their miracle they found in saving gas.

sooo what do u mean by "normal atmospheric conditions of pressure fields are applied"? all i wanted was a straight answer was this real world driving around or dyno tests?

Don't be sorry for skepticism.
I will put this in perspective....only 10 people have ever seen it tested.
Many have began the duplication process.

I have been through all these type discussions I care to do for a lifetime.
If I am wrong, the US Attorney, will hang me out to dry....not the populace.

Please realize...I personally don't care if you can believe me or not...at this time.
Most people will not do the work anyway.
A few will, and the Hull Effect is for them.

The straight answer???
I posted the straight answers.

Robert

Robert 03-25-2010 06:37 AM

Chump change

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 149396)
:eek: I don't suppose you'd mind sharing 1/50 of "chump change" with me? Paying off my house and all my debts would free up a lot of my money and stress for experimentation in scientific pursuits that I normally can't afford to bother with...:D

" Teach a man to fish..."
Learn what the Hull Effect is and you will have more control over every energy dollar... you will ever use.

I personally don't care what your debt load is...like the 454 people who decide your debt load of government spending.
I have yet to see any of those 454 people be a real inventor/innovator???
Producing a kilowatt of electricity...for less than nuke plants...that is the game...play or pass is a personal choice.

This is the biggest chess game in history...thus far.
Empowering the pawns...what a novel idealistist effort.
I know that Tesla tried and failed, Papp tried and failed, they did not have the internet.

The many posts I read within these forums have all the talents needed to accomplish that very thing...if focused in a direction.

Robert

markweatherill 03-25-2010 08:48 AM

I don't think anyone can claim to be the inventor of an 'effect'.
You can discover an effect.

But anyway, what exactly is it and how does it work?

Robert 03-25-2010 09:46 AM

simplicity

Quote:

Originally Posted by markweatherill (Post 149411)
I don't think anyone can claim to be the inventor of an 'effect'.
You can discover an effect.

But anyway, what exactly is it and how does it work?

Mark,
When patent attornies do a historical patent search...if they are wrong..the US ATTORNEY will file charges...and possibly disbar the acting attornies and/or the entire firm they represent.
A little known legal fact of patent procedures.
Two questions must be answered to satisfy these claims:

Invent= manifest controlled measurable conditional responses not known previously.
If a person stops manifesting it...will it simply stop "working"...or vanish?
Yes.
Can it be found in nature without man-made manipulations? a natural phenomina replicated?
NO.
In satisfying these two questions...I am the "founder/father" of this discipline/field of study.... by the truest of legal definitions.

It works very well.

Robert

GasSavers_Erik 03-25-2010 01:22 PM

Many of us would like to see you put your vehicle(s) in the garage and post a gas log.

To add your vehicle to the garage, click on the "garage" tab on the upper left and then click "add garage entry".

Those who have modified their vehicles can easily show others what modifications worked and what mods didn't.

Robert 03-25-2010 03:59 PM

garage???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erik (Post 149428)
Many of us would like to see you put your vehicle(s) in the garage and post a gas log.

To add your vehicle to the garage, click on the "garage" tab on the upper left and then click "add garage entry".

Those who have modified their vehicles can easily show others what modifications worked and what mods didn't.

Erik,
That is not going to happen.
I have posted for MY own reasons...at this time.

Think of these posts...as repeats of what I had already posted...somewhere on the internet.
When a NASA scientist chooses to print a retraction saying it did work...just not sure why...voluntarily.
When electronic gurus voluntarily print retractions as to what they first stated... it could not work...
These are a couple of the people who examined "The Hull Effect" on their own dime and time.
Now you know where to look.

Best to you,
Robert

ben98gs 03-25-2010 04:41 PM

Is it just me or does this seem to be some riddle I have to solve?

I hope to have some time to look into what you are hinting/posting and read the information further, but that will have to be another day.

R.I.D.E. 03-25-2010 05:36 PM

Two of the best patent attorneys, have you tested all of them!!!!!!!!

25 mil is chump change ;).

Yet you waste your time coming here to post about your amazing development that quintuples the efficiency of a carbed V8 in a pickup truck.

Since that takes the reciprocating engine to 98% efficiency regardless of the fact that it looses 40% to friction and pumping losses that have nothing to do with fuel delivery, and it does not work unless it has a carburetor.

I wonder why? Not really necessary to spend any more of your $100,000 per hour time explaining it.

Yep, calling me skeptical is the mother of all understatements.

regards
Gary

VetteOwner 03-25-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.I.D.E. (Post 149443)

Yet you waste your time coming here to post about your amazing development that quintuples the efficiency of a carbed V8 in a pickup truck.

Since that takes the reciprocating engine to 98% efficiency regardless of the fact that it looses 40% to friction and pumping losses that have nothing to do with fuel delivery, and it does not work unless it has a carburetor.

I wonder why? Not really necessary to spend any more of your $100,000 per hour time explaining it.

regards
Gary

yea, couldnt give me a straight answer on either it was dyno'ed or real world...just told me to look. hell no i aint lookin cuz it aint there. its a pickup truck, no matter what u do to the engine the gearing is still for a truck...(also convenient the test subject is one of the most common vehicles out there)

pgfpro 03-25-2010 05:57 PM

I'm trying figure out how this works also? It makes me feel totally lost;)

Hows it reduce pumping losses?

Hows it convert more fuel energy into mechanical energy?

I can somewhat see that if the whole engine is magnetized it could help with friction losses etc.

I just wish there were more details on whats going on?

It might just be above and beyond me.:(

EDIT:

Quote:

Fuel consumption for moving a 12,500 pound machine...is less than 48 ounces per hour...no matter what the terrain...or altitutde.
This is amazing if your traveling around say 55mph?

Some of my measure testing if my math is correct shows that I use around 94 ounces per hour or 1.56 ounces a minute. When you look at 1.56 ounces in a container you see that fuel has some serious power in it and to pull anymore out of it is just staggering.

Robert 03-25-2010 09:31 PM

Waste of time?

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.I.D.E. (Post 149443)

regards
Gary

Gary,
Exactly as I expected.
Well stated...very sane.
Why would I post this?
I do not want it lost or hid away...like so many other efficient systems.
I want it to stir the "tinkerers of the world" curiosity.

Some facts...my engines normally operate at 100 F or cooler at the radiator.
I have operated my engines at 70 F in ambient temps of 103 F and 25% humidity.

If by chance...just one of the "fuel efficient gurus" tests/adds my system with the 60-90 mpg vehicles already built?

As to the attornies...you have to be invited/referred by someone powerful on Capital Hill... Washington, DC... just to get in the doors...no matter how much money you may have.

Like Bob Lasar...out of area 51...the more people know I exist, the safer it is for me.
You google him...he has a super-collider in his back yard...to make his own fuel blends.
He and I were in Las Vegas, Nv...at the same time.
George Knapp...is the reporter that broke his story...when the government tried to erase his idenity.
TractorByNet....75,000 + members has a few of my posts.
This is not the only forum I have posted in....just for this reason.
A member of my forum has been doing some checking...some of the links on the internet to me are disappearing...ever since I went to Capitol Hill for 3 days and nights.
Who knows why? I don't.

I thank everyone who took the time to read my posts.

Sincerely,
Robert W Hull

R.I.D.E. 03-26-2010 03:41 AM

If, and this is a big if:

You don't want it buried and forgotten, and you have it fully developed and operational.

File a provisional patent application. Your innovation is protected and locked in to a time frame, as mine was in April 2006.

Then file internationally. It cost about $250,000, not a lot of the "chump change", by your own definition.

Once your applications are filed internationally, it would be practically impossible, for every country of the planet that recognizes international PICT treaty to collude and destroy the process of patenting your idea.

If, indeed, your motives are more altruistic than the content of your posts here would lead a reader to believe, then you definitely should protect yourself with patents. Once the provisional application has been filed, your patent is pending and you are protected.

However, don't expect many people to believe you until you have made it painfully obvious that every professional engineer who has lived on the earth before your appearance with the energy solution of all times, has been educated improperly at great expense.

I am following a similar pathway myself, so my experience is first hand. A healthy amount of scepticism is to be expected when you make claims that seem to be beyond believability.

Remember doubting Thomas from the Bible. Only Nigerian lottery winners exceed the level of nefarious propositions as us who promote truly significant improvements in vehicle efficiency.

The threshold of proof is extreme. Just look at how many people fell for the HHO scam.

Not saying you are in the same category, but it will require some real independent testing to get to the status of planetary acceptance.

In the meantime, if you really want to succeed, I would earnestly suggest you drop the ego at the door and treat people as your equal, with respect and compassion. Whether they have or lack your vast knowledge and experience is something that, if you insist they admit this, will inevitably cause your failure because for every great leader in technology, you need millions of followers to keep your sense of self worth elevated above the poor mass of followers.

Many people on this planet who could have changed the world for the better have failed miserably for the simple reason that they did not posses the ability for basic human interaction. The secret of how to accomplish that interaction is to leave the listener feeling like he has benefited from the interaction.

Knowledge in an of itself is a condemnation to loneliness without effective communication.

regards
Gary

bobc455 03-26-2010 04:59 AM

Robert-

Welcome aboard!

I know what pressure is, I know what a field (electrical, magnetic, corn) is. But I don't know what a pressure field is either...

Anyhow, sounds very intriguing, and I hope you keep us updated on the development of your new secret technology.

I will also invite you to start a gas log on our site - even if just for your own benefit to track how various modifications affect your mileage. And simply recording your MPG would not be enough for anyone to copy your technology.

And if you do decide to pursue an EFI application, there are a few of us who could figure out how to program the system for you. But you seem to imply that your system depends on some kind of electric field which might be disrupted by injectors, so perhaps a carb is the best thing for you.

And one caution about patents: at my former employer, it was well known that patents should be avoided because some (rather large) countries have no respect for intellectual property. If you truly have something that would probably never be discovered otherwise, then it could be in your best interest to keep it to yourself (and others whom you really, really trust), along with dated documentation (including diaries and experiments) to prove your case in the even that there is ever a controversy.

I don't think posts such as this ("my technology exists but I won't tell you anything else") on an internet forum would qualify as adequate documentation about your claim, in case you ever have to defend it legally. If, however, you were to put more factual data, that might help. But it would also make your information more public than you seem to want it. The fact that we know you exist plus a couple of bucks will get you a cup of coffee... :)

Add me to the list of skeptics - an engine that runs cooler than ambient is pretty unbelievable by any standard. However I've also seen my share of unbelievables that turn out to be accurate, so I have developed somewhat of a tolerance. However, ultimately, I'll still want to see some proof of some sort.

-Bob C.

ben98gs 03-26-2010 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobc455 (Post 149464)
And one caution about patents: at my former employer, it was well known that patents should be avoided because some (rather large) countries have no respect for intellectual property. If you truly have something that would probably never be discovered otherwise, then it could be in your best interest to keep it to yourself (and others whom you really, really trust), along with dated documentation (including diaries and experiments) to prove your case in the even that there is ever a controversy.

Ok... Maybe it is just me... But why the hell would you want to keep something like this so secretive... So no one would steal it? Sure if no one knows about it, no one can steal it, but if no one knows about it than no one benefits from it either.

I found a way to run my car off banana peels and trash just like in Back to the Future, but I do not want to patent my idea so no one can steal it... I also do not want anyone to see the car, because they might steal that... So I have it locked in a hidden building somewhere. The government has found out and tried to "get rid of me" many times. *KNOCK KNOCK* Oh no! *throws foil hat and runs* It's them... They are here to get me again... :rolleyes:

Sorry for the excessive sarcasm.

Robert even mentions... And I quote, "Why would I post this?
I do not want it lost or hid away...like so many other efficient systems.
I want it to stir the "tinkerers of the world" curiosity."

If you do not want it lost or hid away, then why will you not go into better detail of what it is and how you start to set it up? Right now it is still going to die/get lost/hid away because Robert himself said that only 10 people have ever seen it.

He also says, "If by chance...just one of the "fuel efficient gurus" tests/adds my system with the 60-90 mpg vehicles already built?"

How the hell can anyone test it, if no one is "allowed" to know the secret...

Ok, posted my mind... guess I am out for the testing, since I 'burnt my bridges' if you will... lol

GasSavers_Erik 03-26-2010 05:25 AM

If you want to market this technology- then file for a patent. If all that you said is true, we'll read about you in the newspapers in a few years right up there with Bill Gates. By spreading the word, you may be letting others steal and patent your idea.

If you are looking for investors- then put together a portfolio with a description, experimental results and details of possible returns on investment.

If you are looking for people to independently test your invention to spread the word that it works- then you will need to give detailed, step by step instructions on how to convert a vehicle to your system. Then we will post gas logs for the world to see (several of us still drive carbureted vehicles)

If you truly want to share this as your gift to the world, to make the world a better place- I commend you, that is admirable! But the next step is giving detailed, step by step instructions of the conversion to everyone. If you do not do this, then your invention may be lost to history.

Robert 03-26-2010 07:19 AM

great responses

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erik (Post 149471)
If you want to market this technology- then file for a patent. If all that you said is true, we'll read about you in the newspapers in a few years right up there with Bill Gates. By spreading the word, you may be letting others steal and patent your idea.

If you are looking for investors- then put together a portfolio with a description, experimental results and details of possible returns on investment.

If you are looking for people to independently test your invention to spread the word that it works- then you will need to give detailed, step by step instructions on how to convert a vehicle to your system. Then we will post gas logs for the world to see (several of us still drive carbureted vehicles)

If you truly want to share this as your gift to the world, to make the world a better place- I commend you, that is admirable! But the next step is giving detailed, step by step instructions of the conversion to everyone. If you do not do this, then your invention may be lost to history.

Gary,
Utility patent already filed...that is a 20 year coverage...renewable.
The proto-types already exist and are well hidden.
You have to have those to get the patent examiner's seal of approval.

As three mecahnical and electrical PHD's stated..
that is counter-intuitive !!!
but something is definitely going on here....we have seen something today not ever seen by 2 mechanics ...each with 30 years experience...plus ourselves....numbers do not lie.

It is almost impossible to get people to follow directions...exactly....due to all the "base knowledge they already have stored up"...as to why it should not work.

As my best student to date stated...the mechanical modifications are too easy...the results are very hard to get comfortable with...you expect something to go wrong because it is a new technology put on a very old system...gets such improvements...over time.

Yupper, a lot of comments....sarcasm...no longer bothers me.
Everyone wants proof...when the real deal is the re-tuning processes.

Robert

R.I.D.E. 03-26-2010 03:22 PM

https://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac...ex.html#patent

20 year utility patents are not renewable Robert.

They can be extended if you have additional improvements that are recognized as novel above the original patent. That would be a new patent with a new assignment number IE patent number.

Prototypes are not necessary. I have one being issued and no prototype was ever requested or provided, however mine is a design patent which has a shorter term.

Utility patents time period begins when the complete application is filed, while Design patents time period begins when the patent is issued.

I seriously doubt that "retuning" constitutes novelty, and the "obvious to someone educated in the art" rejection criteria is almost impossible to refute when the examiner is obstinate.

In the field of automotive engineering the ratio of patents approved compared to patents filed is minuscule. After 6 years of work I am finally going to see mine in a couple of months.

I'll believe it when I have the document in my hand.

Even after your application is accepted for issuance, there is still a 6 month probation period where new information could be cause for rejection.

The only rational reason for withholding information, would be if you have conceived further improvements that you have not protected with additional provisional filings or complete application filings.

If you have functional prototypes and your patent is pending, and you are absolutely certain the application will be approved, there is no reason to not demonstrate and sell your idea.

The patent office will publish your patent anyway, assuming it is issued. I have received a couple of pounds of mail in the last week from companies that research newly published patents and wish to represent the patent holder in sales and licensing negotiations.

You first provisional document (good for 1 year) or your completed application, receipted and invoiced, gives you pending status, but the actual document is your real intellectual property.

Basically you seem to be in a position to sell your idea, with the single caveat that if the application is rejected then you have no intellectual property rights.

Every Patent Attorney I ever talked with gave me the line that my attorney was not that good while they were far superior. Maybe your attorney should advise you on the information I have posted here or you can research it on the USPTO site.

International filings are required within 1 year of receipt of your completed application.

Even if you file internationally there are many countries that will ignore your rights to legitimate intellectual property. Other countries will drag you into infringement suits where you are a foreigner in their jurisdiction. There are also foundations with attorneys who do more research to try to have your patent rescinded based on their research and they can argue their case in court.

Edit
I made a mistake, my patent is a Utility patent as is yours.
regards
Gary

pgfpro 03-26-2010 05:29 PM

Robert,

Is this system producing its own energy?

I'm trying to understand how something can take a normal non-efficient ICE engine and make it very efficient without changing its design?

pgfpro 03-26-2010 06:18 PM

Robert,

OK I have one other question since this seems to be your expertise.:thumbup:

Is there a way to magnetically charge fuel and then magnetically charge a metal area so the fuel will be attracted to that area?

Robert 03-26-2010 09:38 PM

producing energy????

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgfpro (Post 149494)
Robert,

Is this system producing its own energy?

I'm trying to understand how something can take a normal non-efficient ICE engine and make it very efficient without changing its design?

Great question!
The energy(s) is/are manipulated very differently.
You would need to read the files section on my forum.
Everything looks the same...no major components are changed.
I was also studying Tesla work at the time, Einstein, Papp, other greats that involved magnetism...electricity...DC and AC...energy manipulations.
Noone had ever directed the energy from the alternator to the inside "skin"of the engine...always to the outside "skin".
Think about that...carefully.
Thus the internal heavy metals become magnetized...and the magnetic field strength can be adjusted...makes all sorts of changes.

Like any magnet...heat can be used to control the strength...or disperse the magnetism.
That was what kept me puzzled for so long.
2 hours testing...adjusting...and have to start all over again the next day...from square one.
At more than one point I was sure I had gone insane...and kept imagining what I observed.
At one point of allowing it to run for quite some time, while high idling, having manual temp guages in both heads of the V-8 , the temperature of the coolant began to drop... no adjustments made...and I found the timeline/baseline...for all adjustments.
Sounds so very SCI-FI....doesn't it?
Well it can be.

One strand of wire to change the world of energy consumption.
You got chucle over that reality.

Robert

pgfpro 03-27-2010 07:11 AM

Thanks for the answer. I will indeed need to do some more reading to get a better understanding of whats going on.

I wish there was a way you could run this with efi and/or fuel injectors. I would guess this setup messes with the solenoid magnetic coil windings of the injector?

I need to stay on task with my lean burn engine at this time, but I should be done with it by this time next year. Then I might have to get an old carburetor engine and try out your method.

Robert 03-27-2010 11:06 AM

Who is in power???

Gary, and all who followed this thread,
Years of work to get a patent...years to keep it in place.
Who gave the power to the marketeers?
The inventors; like you and me; and Tesla, and Edison, and Einstein, and Schauburger, and the list goes on and on and on.
When Tesla, defined A/C electrical power, through out the rest of his life,he was haunted by the fact he gave control to Westinghouse to release it to the world.
His competition with Edison, who promoted DC electricity...it is much safer to humans, animals. plants...distorted his rational logical mind.
Both AC and DC are more studied because of this time of competition...egos unleashed...should be a good reality TV show.
That was a pivotal point in history.
History is "our judge and jury"...nothing else.

The Hull Effect is technology with the same impact on history.
To learn from our past, and not repeat the same mistakes.
I have no competition...as I am the only living "master" of this technology.
I know it is not perfected yet.

The world is full of more intelligent/techno-savvy people...who can be relied upon to be very careful with such technology.
My faith in humanity!!!

I want my peers/ decendants to judge me for what I did...not for the amount of money I accumulated.

That may not set too well .. with a lot of people...as it is not buisness as usual.
Who is at the root of our troubled times?
inventors who keep the powers that be ...in power...you and me.

Until 9 months ago...I did not know I fell into this category of inventors that carry such responsibility...making history.
the attornies you question spent several hours convincing me this is the truth...none billable hours.

The world is in such shape that when I get reports of 25% reduction of fuel useage....and oil change times extended...that lets me know my work extends the fossil fuel reserves we do know about.
I win...my decendants win....the world wins.
The only loosers are those that will not try and learn.

I paid a Professor of Quantum Economics... to do a monetary impact of the USA... if the technology was released....in the first 6 months...about a billion dollars of lost tax revenues...from there the numbers increased expodentially...as people learned to use it with more precision.

I will not be a "Tesla"...and be haunted for the rest of my life...
with a "What IF?"

Sincerely,
Robert W Hull

VetteOwner 03-27-2010 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 149504)
Noone had ever directed the energy from the alternator to the inside "skin"of the engine...always to the outside "skin".
Think about that...carefully.

Robert

it technically is...all the way to the bores... since the engine is grounded and last i checked electricity flows thru all the metal in a conductor not just the outside. kinda how the whole ignition system works....

so your saying somehow your directing the energy to the piston chambers and somehow affecting the fuel? even tho that goes against all laws of electricity...

you say the temp dropped how long did you let the engine run? your sure it didnt drop when the thermostat opened? (its supposed to) V8's take longer to heat up than a 4 banger (more coolant, more time to reach said temp)

GasSavers_JoeBob 03-27-2010 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 149525)
Gary, and all who followed this thread,
Years of work to get a patent...years to keep it in place.
Who gave the power to the marketeers?
The inventors; like you and me; and Tesla, and Edison, and Einstein, and Schauburger, and the list goes on and on and on.
When Tesla, defined A/C electrical power, through out the rest of his life,he was haunted by the fact he gave control to Westinghouse to release it to the world.
His competition with Edison, who promoted DC electricity...it is much safer to humans, animals. plants...distorted his rational logical mind.
Both AC and DC are more studied because of this time of competition...egos unleashed...should be a good reality TV show.
That was a pivotal point in history.
History is "our judge and jury"...nothing else.

Actually, there is no difference in safety between AC and DC. Get the right amount of current going through your body, and either will kill you. Both have a good kick...one of my hobbies is restoring vintage radios, and I've been bitten more times than I care to remember...both by AC and DC.

AC was adopted because it can be fed through a transformer to raise or lower the voltage...higher voltages for power distribution (250 and 500 kv lines, for example). Voltage might be 575 volts or 690 volts coming out of a generator (e.g. a wind turbine), pass through a transformer to take it to, say, 2200 volts to go to a substation, then to a higher voltage for distribution, back to another substation, down to maybe 2200 volts to the power pole in the backyard, through the pole transformer to your house at 240 volts (divided in your breaker box to a couple 120 volt lines). Then, using my 1937 GE living room radio as an example, through another transformer to get 6.3 volts for the tube heaters, and around 300 volts for the plates of the tubes.

DC can be used for residential power, but since you can't raise the voltage, there is more loss in transmission from the power company to the consumer. It also is less convenient to design equipment to use it. DC was used many places in this country until around WWII, (and in a very few places until relatively recently) but was eventually replaced by AC.

Here is an interesting article on AC and DC:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Currents

GasSavers_JoeBob 03-27-2010 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VetteOwner (Post 149526)
it technically is...all the way to the bores... since the engine is grounded and last i checked electricity flows thru all the metal in a conductor not just the outside. kinda how the whole ignition system works....

so your saying somehow your directing the energy to the piston chambers and somehow affecting the fuel? even tho that goes against all laws of electricity...

you say the temp dropped how long did you let the engine run? your sure it didnt drop when the thermostat opened? (its supposed to) V8's take longer to heat up than a 4 banger (more coolant, more time to reach said temp)

Actually, with AC, current DOES flow on the outer "skin" of a conductor. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin_effect) However, I don't think we are dealing with AC here. And couldn't we get a similar benefit with those fuel line magnets they sell at Harbor Freight? ;)