Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Fuel Topics (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/)
-   -   New Jersey in the house! (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/new-jersey-in-the-house-1295.html)

SVOboy 09-04-2005 08:23 AM

New Jersey in the house!

Anyone around here from NJ? Wanna get together sometime to run experiments and do some modifications, or mehbe just shoot ideas and yak about crap that seems promising? I live in Mount Holly which is about 30 minutes East of Philly.

95avusblue 09-08-2006 07:29 AM

Hi SVOboy, I am from North Jersey, I am in your area every now and then.

thisisntjared 09-09-2006 07:08 AM

aw ben gets a response a year later.... thats sad.

anyway ben moved off to college. im still in jersey, at the shore, and i am moving to that area in november.

SVOboy 09-12-2006 07:20 PM

Hmm, even I yer late the sentiment makes me slightly glad.

BumblingB 09-13-2006 06:32 PM

I was you way about a month and a half ago. I stayed right there in town!! If you saw a Citrus Yellow Insight (green) with Florida plates driving around, that was me.

I was up that way again last weekend but was busy, picked up a '95 Metro. Actually I was about 2 1/2 hours away last weekend in PA - Harrisburg area. This time I drove the beheemoth up, Avalanche. Got a whooping 16.5 mpg average for the entire trip of 1700 miles!!! :(

Headshot Zod 11-20-2006 04:23 PM

Bergen County here........

SVOboy 11-20-2006 04:24 PM

Holla back, y0.

thisisntjared 11-21-2006 04:30 PM

sweet!! jersey pwnz

Headshot Zod 11-21-2006 05:04 PM

that we do.........

repete86 11-21-2006 06:38 PM

Jersey drivers suck though.

Headshot Zod 11-22-2006 03:45 PM

Fortunately you don't represent anyone on these forums but yourself. And it sounds like your trolling.......

repete86 11-22-2006 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headshot Zod
Fortunately you don't represent anyone on these forums but yourself. And it sounds like your trolling.......

Be it as it may, I have read and updated your profile. You may want to cut and paste it to make it your own, or perhaps post it on your fridge.

repete86

Biography:

Activist(in your face liberal), quasi-hippie (continues to be part of the problem and never the solution), artsy fartsy music film (commercial failure and european film snob) and literature geek (Fascination with writers that few have heard of and the rest of the civilized world has historically tried to forget) bent on improving the world (through his preconceived notions and judgemental words to people he has never met).
Cape Coral, Florida. A city whose entire population could fit inside the stands at the Indy 500 with room for 75,000 more. Lest we forget Cape Coral's other greatest asset Oh... how very much exclusive :D
Interests:
Film, music, literature, and the creation of all three. And very adept at that might I add. With such a strong vocabulary and near infinite command of the Queen's English, the CREATOR demonstrates his intellectual prowess and incorrect grammer by banging his "primate-like" fists upon his keyboard (whilst screaming like Steve Ballmer for a diaper change and a banana) that "Jersey drivers suck though."
Location sound recordist and sound engineer (In a swamp in Florida since he couldn't make it in a real city that actually produces movies or has a nationally recognized music scene.

So pipe down kid and I'll try to keep an open mind about your existence during the next hurricane season.

Jesus Christ, learn how to take a joke.

By the way, the reason I live in Cape Coral is because I'm 20 years old, live with my parents and am still breaking into the industry. I am from New York City and get most of my work there, so I don't think that your "failed to make it in a real city" comment makes any sense whatsoever, especially considering how work is picking up for me and that I've been quite busy lately. I know that the city [sic] of Cape Coral sucks, am not proud of living here. I can't wait until I can afford to move home.

I think that your petty attempt at an attack on my character after making a bad joke about Jersey drivers (and being from New York, I am entitled to complain about Jersey drivers) exposes your own insecurity. The fact that you felt the need to go through my profile and criticize everything about me without knowing any details about me or my life is a tad ludicrous if you ask me. Grow up.

Ted Hart 11-25-2006 12:11 PM

Write on!

Quote:

Originally Posted by repete86
Grow up.

Good call! :thumbup: :cool: