Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Closed | Coupons and Promotions (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   Bargain Gifts and Ideas (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f29/bargain-gifts-and-ideas-13085.html)

bowtieguy 11-26-2010 02:40 PM

Bargain Gifts and Ideas

i hope the admin won't object to me starting a thread about fantastic deals for this holiday season. i found a black friday deal at lowes.com, but please feel free to suggest in store deals as well. i'm a TERRIBLE gift giver, and i love a bargain, so let's share ideas!

my first submission is a 2D maglite LED flashlight at lowes. it's ~$16 w/ tax and FREE SHIPPING tonite only. reg price is $30+.

admin: please feel free to move this thread to coupons/promotions.

bowtieguy 11-26-2010 03:04 PM

Re: Bargain Gifts and Ideas

www.autoparts123.com has 20% off today only w/ free shipping over $50. their prices are fantastic already! code: SAVE20%

bowtieguy 11-27-2010 01:31 PM

www.footsmart.com and www.onlineshoes.com both have those new skecher shapeups on sale WELL below the retail price of $100-110. i HIGHLY recommend them if you have back, leg, and or foot pain!

Jay2TheRescue 11-27-2010 02:16 PM

I have a pair of MBT shoes (The Skechers are the cheaper version of these) and I love them.

bowtieguy 12-19-2010 07:10 AM

last day for www.ebags.com guaranteed (free)delivery by Christmas. they've got some really good stuff there...bags, luggage, wallets, etc. and really good prices to boot. code: EMDOOR1224 yields a 20% discount on top of free shipping!

bowtieguy 12-27-2010 03:01 PM

www.USAutoParts.net has a coupon code (HOLIDAYBONUS) yielding 20% on $150 and up.

bowtieguy 12-28-2010 04:23 PM

www.championusa.com (champion brand clothing) has some really good deals right now. coupon code: XCX8XX yields an additional 20% plus free shipping.

theclencher 12-28-2010 09:57 PM

Don't believe in XMas, so I celebrate Festivus, so there is minimal gift exchange, thus saving a lot of frustrating shopping time and energy spent on buying stuff people don't really want anyway.

bowtieguy 12-29-2010 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theclencher (Post 156831)
Don't believe in XMas, so I celebrate Festivus, so there is minimal gift exchange, thus saving a lot of frustrating shopping time and energy spent on buying stuff people don't really want anyway.

we think alike on many things my friend, but not here...

1)i DO believe in Christmas(the celebration, sites, smells, etc)
2)i make shopping fun, not frustrating(watching people, eating out, etc)
3)time and energy are not wasted(it's family time and exercise)
4)we buy for needs ONLY(i've instilled that in the kids-they get their wants from grandparents cash)

bowtieguy 12-29-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowtieguy (Post 156823)
www.championusa.com (champion brand clothing) has some really good deals right now. coupon code: XCX8XX yields an additional 20% plus free shipping.

if you join their email list, they'll send you an in store coupon for 40% off anything buy clearance on a single item!