Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Experiments, Modifications and DIY (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f9/)
-   -   New revolutionary green technology that saves you money on premium gas (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f9/new-revolutionary-green-technology-that-saves-you-money-on-premium-gas-13861.html)

EngineVitamin 09-29-2011 07:41 PM

New revolutionary green technology that saves you money on premium gas

I have a revolutionary green product that you need in order to save money on that costly premium gas. Even though you put it in your tank it is not a fuel additive; it's a combustion catalyst. Using this product actually pays you back for putting it in your tank. It is EPA registered and patented; and is backed with $1,000,000 liability insurance policy (we'll never need it, but it's there just to ease your doubts). If you have a vehicle that 'requires' premium fuel and want to save that extra 20-30 cents per gallon everytime you fill up; go to the website listed below, fill out the capture page, put in a request for contact, and I will provide you with more information. Have a great day, and let's start saving :D :thumbup:

URL REMOVED

theclencher 09-29-2011 10:27 PM

Re: New revolutionary green technology that saves you money on premium gas

I have something you need Mr. Vitamin: a steel-toed boot up your ***...

Jay2TheRescue 09-30-2011 03:30 AM

I have never seen a "fuel saving device" that was shown in EPA testing to have any noticeable effect in fuel savings. Now, before I ban you outright as a spammer, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Can you direct us to where we might find these EPA test results?

GasSavers_JoeBob 09-30-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EngineVitamin (Post 163768)
<snip> It is EPA registered and patented<snip>

URL REMOVED

I didn't know the EPA was in the business of patenting anything...

As far as EPA results...my guess is that he won't return...he's probably shotgunning spam anywhere that seems appropriate.

I googled the product...found a press release from last year...one of the two URLs was out of business...the other led to a website for the product...long on hype, short (very, very, extremely very short) on facts.

Jay2TheRescue 09-30-2011 05:18 PM

Yeah, I figured I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. If we don't hear anything from him in a couple days I'll just ban his username and lock this thread.

bowtieguy 10-01-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theclencher (Post 163769)
I have something you need Mr. Vitamin: a steel-toed boot up your ***...

count me in...but my boots have the composite toe. ;)

theholycow 10-01-2011 01:23 PM

Lightweight, fuel-saving revolutionary green composite? :D

Jay2TheRescue 10-02-2011 07:47 AM

I have composite toe boots as well.

EngineVitamin 10-07-2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeBob (Post 163777)
I didn't know the EPA was in the business of patenting anything...

As far as EPA results...my guess is that he won't return...he's probably shotgunning spam anywhere that seems appropriate.

I googled the product...found a press release from last year...one of the two URLs was out of business...the other led to a website for the product...long on hype, short (very, very, extremely very short) on facts.

You must have no common sense. Of course the EPA doesn't patent products; nor did I say it did. I said its EPA registered and patented; not its EPA patented. So you need to learn how to accurately analyze and put your common sense, if you have any, to use. Majority of the info of the product is on the site if you managed to look around.

EngineVitamin 10-07-2011 03:52 PM

Wow, a moderator that encourages trash talk and internet threats, which are pretty lame by the way, shows this sites ignorance. You are to set an example with professionalism; but you just join in on the childish festivities. The product is legit, and I'm not spamming. I posted this in the experiment section because I wanted to construct a test with premium fuel driven vehicles to prove one of the products major benefits. I'd be spamming if I came here talking and advertising a product that had to do with skin or diets; totally on a different planet of topics that doesn't concern anything on this site. Not stop with all your guys ignorance and grow up. As for banning me, do what you want, it won't prove anything besides that the fact that your ignorance feeds your niave beliefs.

Regards
EngineVitamin

P.S. You can't hurt me with a shoe. Have a great day! :)