Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   HHO and Hydrogen (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f32/)
-   -   Ecu (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f32/ecu-14685.html)

Chabadnik 05-01-2013 04:16 PM

Ecu

@BEEF.

I suggest checking out Stan Mayers and his way of turning water into HHO.
Arabs offered him a billion dollars to stay quiet. He is dead now. Maybe it is the conspiracy theories...I don't know, but the method resembles research of russian professor Bolotov. Bolotov, as a teenager noticed that radio lamps give out more heat than they use power. Among million other things this man invented, he bombarded electrodes with huge amounts of current.
IN any case, check out Stan Mayers and his story. Wikipedia article, I am not sure you can trust.
here is youtube vid .com/watch?v=S44eRCr-O7o
but there a lot of stuff to read.

Chabadnik 05-01-2013 04:21 PM

Still, I have not found the necessary software for SKODA TDI. I need to be able to access and alter ECU maps. Guys from GM's HPtuners have not answered my requests so far. The other source someone suggested - I am still researching, but frankly, it doesn't look promising. Please, if anyone has a good info on a software program that allows access and remapping, (data logging would be also very useful) let me know.
HHO. I think producing copious amounts of HHO gas is in domain of 'alternative energy'. The best explanation of this 'alternative energy' for a tech person, I've seen on Tom Bearden's website. He is a PH.D in both math and physics.

theholycow 05-01-2013 04:55 PM

Well, you can at least do the data logging with this, not sure how deep into fuel maps you can get...
Ross-Tech: VAG-COM: TDI VAG-COM Info

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chabadnik (Post 169890)
HOLY COW.
There is no need to lean the mixture. Since the driver is not racing, any extra power from HHO will be compensated by the driver reducing accelerator input.

Reduced accelerator input = reduced air intake = reduced fuel injected.

Can you prove that computer not add extra fuel?

If the computer detected a lean condition and added more fuel then the HHO didn't burn. If the HHO burns, the oxygen is no longer there to cause a lean condition.

GasSavers_BEEF 05-01-2013 06:30 PM

It seems as if I am repeating myself and the OP is repeating himself in his responses(posts 17 and 21 are the exact same). I can't believe we are actually talking about HHO again....

Chabadnik 05-01-2013 07:56 PM

Holy cow

Thanks, but it seems that it doesn't let you remap, just datalog.

TO BEEF.
who knows, maybe HHO is possible after all. Of all the people that you talked to, and I talked to, there are some that run it complete on water. Did you talk to them?

theholycow 05-02-2013 06:02 AM

I've never seen any credible evidence of anyone running completely on water. Burden of proof is higher for such an extreme claim but people haven't even posted the sort of proof you would expect for a minor claim. The only time I've ever seen any attempt at it was when somebody had a product to sell, in which case it was obvious that it was fabricated.

However, for whatever my opinion is worth, please do experiment with it as long as you're not going to support the scam industry that is associated with HHO; use all homebrew equipment with parts and plans not bought from any company in the HHO or other related market. I would love to be proven wrong in a way that convinces me beyond doubt and does not have any marketing or company involved, just a backyard experimenter like me disseminating free information for use with generic parts by all DIYers. I know running a car on water won't work, just as it hasn't worked for the many decades that so many people have been experimenting with it, but I'd love for history and me to be wrong. You could be the one who finally gets it right.

GasSavers_BEEF 05-08-2013 12:28 PM

Something long forgotten but brought back up (and at least somewhat relavent).

here is a thread on the yaris forum where they are talking about reflashing a yaris ECU. It really is this hard.

Turbotrix working on ECU Flash - Page 2 - Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Jay2TheRescue 05-09-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 169902)
I've never seen any credible evidence of anyone running completely on water. Burden of proof is higher for such an extreme claim but people haven't even posted the sort of proof you would expect for a minor claim. The only time I've ever seen any attempt at it was when somebody had a product to sell, in which case it was obvious that it was fabricated.

When I was in high school a kid in the science fair built an HHO setup that powered a 3HP Briggs & Stratton lawnmower motor. Only problem was that the HHO setup had to be plugged into an AC outlet, and took about 8 hours to produce enough gas to run the motor for a minute.

Chabadnik 05-09-2013 07:43 PM

Hho works

B"H
Truck runs 100 % on water not on Gasoline - YouTube

GasSavers_BEEF 05-10-2013 03:41 AM

... and Cell phones pop popcorn. You can't believe everything you see on the internet and especially youtube.

Pop corn with cell phones - YouTube

How they did it.

Popcorn Cell Phone Trick Revealed See How Its Done - YouTube

unless it is your video, how do you know...