Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Fuelly Web Support and Community News (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/)
-   -   Missing Cars (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/missing-cars-16452.html)

RobertV 01-13-2015 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teambau (Post 181319)
Hi, my 2011 Volvo C30 isn't showing in the browse vehicles section and I'm unsure why. I currently have 145 fuel-ups: https://www.fuelly.com/car/volvo/c30/2011/teambau/56504

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've found the issue, and we're looking for a resolution to keep this from happening again in the future.

I'll let you know once we get your car (and the others like it) sorted again.

Blueyes 02-13-2015 02:33 AM

Hello Fuelly,

I've been using this site since 2012 and this year I bought my very first car, a 2006 Fiat Barchetta. Unfortunately I had to register it under "Other" because this model can be selected only up to 2004...
I wrote several times to the site in order to update the database without success. I would appreciate that even other users could see my public statistics.

Many thanks.

RobertV 02-13-2015 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueyes (Post 181902)
Hello Fuelly,

I've been using this site since 2012 and this year I bought my very first car, a 2006 Fiat Barchetta. Unfortunately I had to register it under "Other" because this model can be selected only up to 2004...
I wrote several times to the site in order to update the database without success. I would appreciate that even other users could see my public statistics.

Many thanks.

It looks like you're the first to track that particular vehicle here on Fuelly!
Which means we need to add it manually to our database. I'll go ahead and get it added for you today.
Thanks!

Blueyes 02-13-2015 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertV (Post 181912)
It looks like you're the first to track that particular vehicle here on Fuelly!
Which means we need to add it manually to our database. I'll go ahead and get it added for you today.
Thanks!

Actually I'm the 4th user with this particular car, I checked my profile and now it's perfect! Thank you.

Buhgaboo 02-13-2015 08:28 AM

Can you add the 2015 ducati monster 821 to thr database too...thanks

RobertV 02-14-2015 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueyes (Post 181913)
Actually I'm the 4th user with this particular car, I checked my profile and now it's perfect! Thank you.

I should've clarified. 1st for that particular model year.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buhgaboo (Post 181914)
Can you add the 2015 ducati monster 821 to thr database too...thanks

I'll check to see if it's on this upcoming update.
Generally it's models sold outside the US that need to be manually entered/added. Since yours is sold in the US, it'll likely be auto added. We just haven't received all the information for 2015 models yet. They roll in every month.

ssns09vibe 03-02-2015 09:15 AM

I own a new 2015 Cruze, and went through the drop down menus for the car but it does not display as one of the 3 cars of that model. I suspect that there are many more than just 3 and you might be missing many more than just mine.

RobertV 03-02-2015 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssns09vibe (Post 182143)
I own a new 2015 Cruze, and went through the drop down menus for the car but it does not display as one of the 3 cars of that model. I suspect that there are many more than just 3 and you might be missing many more than just mine.

Fuelly requires you have at least 3 fill-ups before it displays the vehicle publicly. I show you currently only have 2 so far. If you still cant find the vehicle after your third fuel-up, please let me know!

luckypants 03-06-2015 05:46 AM

Missing SEAT Leon Models

Can you please add the SEAT Leon ST (Sports Tourer) The New SEAT Leon ST - Estate Car to the list of cars? It was added to the range in 2014. It has four models, 'S' 'SE' 'FR' and 'Cupra'. If you can add an option for the DSG-7 speed gearbox also would be great. Mine comes in a month and I'd like to get it on Fuelly ASAP. :)

dmizer 03-08-2015 01:16 AM

I attempted to add my Yamaha MT-09 Tracer, and it wasn't listed. I selected "other" in the model and entered the custom model. It will not let me add the vehicle because of an error in the model. The error reads:

The model id must be an integer.