Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   activation mail never came. (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/activation-mail-never-came-16700.html)

2004LB7 04-29-2016 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertV (Post 188390)
Please send me a message to support@fuelly.com with your username as the subject line and I'll update your email address.

Email sent

Thanks Jason

RobertV 04-29-2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2004LB7 (Post 188408)
Email sent

Thanks Jason

Back at you. :coolsmiley:

2004LB7 04-29-2016 07:27 PM

Working now, thanks Jason

Doronik 05-25-2016 12:46 PM

hey folks. Still waiting for the email verification.

Ignore...just took a while.

Corsair 06-01-2016 05:37 PM

Hello I'm still awaiting the initial activation email as well. Appreciate any help.

RobertV 06-02-2016 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corsair (Post 188944)
Hello I'm still awaiting the initial activation email as well. Appreciate any help.

I received your Help Ticket on Monday and responded early Tuesday morning. I still show your account isn't activated. Did you not receive my message?

Corsair 06-04-2016 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertV (Post 188960)
I received your Help Ticket on Monday and responded early Tuesday morning. I still show your account isn't activated. Did you not receive my message?

I looked through my entire mailbox, but I have not seen any email. I checked everything to make sure I setup everything correctly including the email. Any suggestions? Please let me know what I should do.

Corsair 06-04-2016 03:33 PM

Sorry to put so many posts, but since the issue was email I tried to change the email address to another email address and I get The password you have entered does not match your current one. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!" Obviously the password is correct if I can log in and post here so not sure whats going on there. I'd like to change the email address and hopefully finally get things going.

RobertV 06-08-2016 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corsair (Post 189002)
Sorry to put so many posts, but since the issue was email I tried to change the email address to another email address and I get The password you have entered does not match your current one. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!" Obviously the password is correct if I can log in and post here so not sure whats going on there. I'd like to change the email address and hopefully finally get things going.

Sorry for the delay, this post got buried.
Can you send me another email to support@fuelly.com and I'll look into your account again. See if maybe there was a typo, or we can change the address, etc.

Corsair 06-08-2016 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertV (Post 189113)
Sorry for the delay, this post got buried.
Can you send me another email to support@fuelly.com and I'll look into your account again. See if maybe there was a typo, or we can change the address, etc.

I got an email about this post to my email address so it is definitely working, but still no activation email. I sent an email also to support. Thanks again for your help:)