Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   iOS | Fuelly Mobile (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/)
-   -   Status update on GasCubby 3.0? (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/status-update-on-gascubby-3-0-a-17089.html)

negrino 12-08-2014 04:32 PM

Status update on GasCubby 3.0?

It's been quite a while since we've heard anything about the 3.0 release date. I'd stopped using my paid GasCubby in May in favor of the Fuelly web client, in anticipation of a soon-forthcoming 3.0.

After a recent Thanksgiving trip where I lost the data from one of my fill-ups due to a transient connectivity problem with the Fuelly web client and the refusal of the gas pump to spit out a receipt, I regretted putting GasCubby aside, and looked here for an update.

What's the latest news about the long-awaited update? It's been coming Real Soon Now for an awfully long time.

Tom Negrino

RobertV 12-08-2014 08:22 PM

We'll be sending the 3.0 beta to our beta testers by December 15th.
After a period of testing, and some time to review the feedback and make any necessary adjustments, we'll submit for final release to the App Store.
As more updates come in, I'll be sure and post in this thread!

negrino 12-10-2014 04:25 AM

Thanks for the info. Can you point me to any posts that have a feature list for 3.0?

negrino 12-10-2014 04:26 AM

Forgot to ask: will 3.0 be a free upgrade for past paid users, or a paid release?

RobertV 12-10-2014 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by negrino (Post 180762)
Thanks for the info. Can you point me to any posts that have a feature list for 3.0?

I don't think we have one posted publicly just yet. Probably get one up prior to official release though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by negrino (Post 180763)
Forgot to ask: will 3.0 be a free upgrade for past paid users, or a paid release?

Yes, it'll be a normal update. We wont be charging users again.

phil404 12-16-2014 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertV (Post 180720)
We'll be sending the 3.0 beta to our beta testers by December 15th.
After a period of testing, and some time to review the feedback and make any necessary adjustments, we'll submit for final release to the App Store.
As more updates come in, I'll be sure and post in this thread!

Pretty sure I signed-up to be a tester the day you guys announced the beta. We are now December 16th, and I know I haven't received any word on the beta's availability. Have I not been selected for the beta? I'd almost rather learn that the beta did go out yesterday, without inviting me to participate, than learn that you guys missed yet another self-imposed deadline.

-phil :confused:

looking4OPH 01-11-2015 08:27 PM

Any updates on 3.0 beta? I also signed up for beta, but haven't heard anything.

GoodFella 01-12-2015 07:44 AM

that's what I'm waiting for gas cubby 3.0 can't wait till its release love the current app. But some new features would be nice.

RobertV 01-12-2015 01:34 PM

For those asking for updates, please refer to this thread: Gas Cubby v3 Update
(it's stickied/at the top of this forum)