Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   iOS | Fuelly Mobile (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/)
-   -   Fixed: % city vs highway (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/city-vs-highway-17294.html)

EnJaNir 03-08-2015 07:40 AM

% city vs highway

What happened to the data being tracked to differentiate between city vs highway miles. The app went from being able to put any value on the slider to only 5% increments and now it seems to be completely removed.

When browsing the actual site it appears as this data is gone now too.

Hopefully all this data was not lost.

EnJaNir 03-11-2015 07:08 AM

EDIT:

This is only occurring with one of my vehicles. City % gone missing.

Evolution X (Mitsubishi Lancer) | Fuelly

Secondary vehicle is just fine.
4Runner (Toyota 4Runner) | Fuelly

EnJaNir 03-11-2015 08:53 AM

Update:

After much searching it appears as though the vehicle settings were changed and tracking of city/hwy was turned off.

Odd that it somehow changed by itself.

RobertV 03-11-2015 09:25 AM

Just responded to your Fuelly Mail.

Glad this is resolved.

looking4OPH 03-16-2015 08:48 AM

NOT FIXED

I have 3 vehicles, all of which are set to track City/Highway when looking at their profiles via the website. YET, every time I add a fillup from the iOS app, I have to go update the City/Highway percentage from 15% via the website. So irritating. Please track down the bug and fix it.

RobertV 03-16-2015 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by looking4OPH (Post 182442)
NOT FIXED

I have 3 vehicles, all of which are set to track City/Highway when looking at their profiles via the website. YET, every time I add a fillup from the iOS app, I have to go update the City/Highway percentage from 15% via the website. So irritating. Please track down the bug and fix it.

Different issue. OP was stating his vehicle was no longer tracking City/Highway at all.

You're reporting the bug that we've already addressed. We're just finalizing the build.

looking4OPH 06-11-2015 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertV (Post 182445)
Different issue. OP was stating his vehicle was no longer tracking City/Highway at all.

You're reporting the bug that we've already addressed. We're just finalizing the build.

Almost 3 months since this reply and the problem still persists. Found several months worth of 16% 18%, etc. via the website when I had clearly marked each from the iOS app as ~75%.

RobertV 06-11-2015 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by looking4OPH (Post 184027)
Almost 3 months since this reply and the problem still persists. Found several months worth of 16% 18%, etc. via the website when I had clearly marked each from the iOS app as ~75%.

The issue with the city/hwy slider is fixed on the new update of GasTracker. We haven't released it just yet but likely soon. I'll see if I can get an ETA by next week.

detach8 07-19-2015 05:58 AM

Any updates? I've had months of incorrect city/hwy %

RobertV 07-19-2015 07:24 AM

The app is currently in beta testing.
I'll report back in this coming week a timeline of when we'll be releasing it to the public as soon as I find out.