Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (Off-Topic) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Anybody know what to... (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/anybody-know-what-to-1779.html)

Compaq888 03-11-2006 08:56 PM

I'm going to try to wash it,

I'm going to try to wash it, if It doesn't work I'll just get a new one.

I'm not shy of posting it online. I'm sure some people had this happen to them.

SVOboy 03-11-2006 09:02 PM

Quote:Don't know how to tell

Quote:

Don't know how to tell you this, but most people don't get "protein stains" in situations like this. Most people also don't post about it on the internet to strangers.

If you want to find out what works just search google. Other than that all I can say is to wash it in the washing machine with Tide.
Indeed. I can most solemnly swear I wish I had never read this. I also find it unfortunate that for some people it is such a messy process. In the end I think I lot of common sense would say to try washing it first, then try some stain removers second, and then if need be, discretely post about it in a way that would not disgust a 17 year old who is not easily disgusted.

Compaq888 03-11-2006 09:10 PM

common sense tells me

common sense tells me washing is not going to help. I discretly posted this, I didn't get into any details that would give any 17 years olds any nasty ideas.

Also the more members you get the more disgusting stuff is going to be in here. There might be a sign in the near future that says Adult content is in the off topic. Or threads that start with NWS.

JanGeo 03-12-2006 02:24 AM

stains

AAYH ya know ya gotta be more careful wit the freekin stabbin yo girl friend in da bak seat ya know and be careful wheres ya dump the body afta. Maybes ya shoulda sprayed some of dat Scotch Gard stuff on da seat cover befores ya do dat agains. capeash! Goes check in the laundry isles in the supa market for da stain remover.

diamondlarry 03-12-2006 02:54 AM

Re: stains

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanGeo
AAYH ya know ya gotta be more careful wit the freekin stabbin yo girl friend in da bak seat ya know and be careful wheres ya dump the body afta. Maybes ya shoulda sprayed some of dat Scotch Gard stuff on da seat cover befores ya do dat agains. capeash! Goes check in the laundry isles in the supa market for da stain remover.

ROTFLOL!!

Compaq888 03-12-2006 03:28 AM

Quote:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Matt Timion 03-12-2006 10:19 AM

Quote:

BTW, this reminds me that there is a new season of Sopranos starting tonight!!

Compaq888 03-12-2006 01:52 PM

Thank god I have HBO. My mom

Thank god I have HBO. My mom keeps telling me that he kills everybody he knows. I keep telling her it's not going to happen.

rh77 03-13-2006 09:39 PM

Congrats...

I promised myself I wouldn't reply to this thread, but, I think I'm bored.

Congrats man on the action.

Matt, maybe we need an experiment on the effect of a more effecient driving style after certain "tension releases". Maybe road rage decreases as well. Maybe America isn't getting enough.

But C-888, dude, TMI.

RH77

Matt Timion 03-13-2006 10:11 PM

Re: Congrats...

Quote:

Originally Posted by rh77
I promised myself I wouldn't reply to this thread, but, I think I'm bored.

Congrats man on the action.

Matt, maybe we need an experiment on the effect of a more effecient driving style after certain "tension releases". Maybe road rage decreases as well. Maybe America isn't getting enough.

But C-888, dude, TMI.

RH77

best post of the day!