Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Fuelly Web Support and Community News (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/)
-   -   Missing Notes/Maintenance Records? (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/missing-notes-maintenance-records-17911.html)

biking4jesus 07-01-2015 08:08 AM

Missing Notes/Maintenance Records?

I've been a long time user of Fuelly w/ multiple vehicles. Went to check my logs today to see some notes about the last maintenance I did (oil change, rotate tires, air filter) which I entered into Fuelly- and I don't see any of the details. My recent activity log shows that I created notes, but I cant find them. I even tried a download of all data, and didn't see anything in there.

Please advise.

blinker97 07-01-2015 08:12 AM

I am experiencing the same issue as well. My log only shows fuel-ups with their notes, but not any of the standalone notes I've created over the years for my vehicle.

What gives?

biking4jesus 07-01-2015 08:13 AM

okay. so its not just me. this is an issue for all my vehicles in my account.

blinker97 07-01-2015 08:19 AM

I only have one vehicle but I had 50 or more notes without fuel-ups entered in the log for it. Hopefully a site admin can alleviate our concerns. I will definitely be downloading the notes if we get them back to always have a backup copy offline.

Vroom700 07-01-2015 11:23 AM

It looks like there was a Fuelly update today - this may be the reason why we are missing those notes.
I am in the same boat as everyone. My maintenance records are missing from my logs. These notes help keep my vehicles maintained and running. Also, based on the the previous notes/logs I can find out why my MPG increased.
Hopefully the admins can have this issue resolved quickly. In the future I'll download a back-up of my logs in case this happens again.

jp2code 07-01-2015 05:11 PM

Does anyone from Fuelly.com monitor these posts?

Personally, I would like to be able to set-up reminders for scheduled maintenance items.

Currently, all of my fuel-ups contain total vehicle miles in the Notes section. They would need to set a field for Total Mileage and have the Dashboard show reminders as the scheduled maintenance mileage and/or dates were getting close.

The update today is about octane rating. I don't really care about that, because I use the same octane at every fill-up.

RobertV 07-01-2015 08:36 PM

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll pass it along to the Team and see if we can get the notes restored ASAP!

jp2code,
Thank you for the suggestion. With the integration of our mobile apps- Gas Cubby and aCar, reminders based on Odometer is definitely something we'll see very soon. This is primarily why we encourage our users to track their fill-ups using Odometer rather than Trip Miles. That way you can easily take advantage of odometer based reminders.

RobertV 07-01-2015 08:55 PM

Check now. They all should be back up now.

Vroom700 07-02-2015 05:23 AM

Thanks RobertV, my notes appear on the logs.

biking4jesus 07-02-2015 08:22 AM

Awesome, thanks guys! my notes are showing up now.