Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Fuel Topics (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/)
-   -   pop up's (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f8/pop-ups-18167.html)

corvairbob 09-26-2015 06:02 AM

pop up's

ok now it seems i get a few pop up's when i'm starting to enter data into one of me cars. i have answered them over and over and saved the info and still they come back. so how do i turn that junk off. if i can't turn it off i will just stop adding info. i put it here to help other but it is starting to get annoying. do i need to go into my info area and turn it off thanks

Matt715 09-26-2015 06:17 PM

I get the same thing too. Every time I go to enter a new fill I get prompted to enter more details about my truck. It doesn't matter what I enter or if I enter anything, it comes back with the next fill up. It's rather annoying.

RobertV 09-26-2015 09:22 PM

Can either of you please provide me a screenshot the next time it pops up? Also, is it asking you to enter info you've already entered previously (not saving your prior responses)?

corvairbob 09-27-2015 05:41 AM

i will try. if i can figure out how to do that tell me i got it with the chrome but never got it with the windows.

seems there should be a way to turn it off. every time i go to enter data in the upper left a popup shows and want tons of info i enter it and the next time for the same car it comes back and asked for the same data. i'm betting others are having this but have not yet said anything about it. thanks

Matt715 09-27-2015 06:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertV (Post 185463)
Can either of you please provide me a screenshot the next time it pops up? Also, is it asking you to enter info you've already entered previously (not saving your prior responses)?

Yes, it asks for info I've put in before and doesn't save whatever I select in the popup box.

RobertV 09-27-2015 06:29 AM

Thank you. We'll look into this this week.

Draigflag 09-27-2015 08:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I had it pop up again too, but where it says choose engine, my only choice was "choose" lol.

RobertV 09-27-2015 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draigflag (Post 185475)
I had it pop up again too, but where it says choose engine, my only choice was "choose" lol.

So then pick one. :p :rofl:

Draigflag 09-27-2015 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertV (Post 185476)
So then pick one. :p :rofl:

I did. It was a tough choice, but in the end after deciding what to choose, I chose choose ;)

B3NN3TT 09-28-2015 05:34 AM

This is happening to me as well. Since I'm filling up 4 cars, I kind of lost track and didn't know for sure if it was asking me for the info on the same car multiple times, but I had a hunch that it was. So it looks like I'm not alone.

Basically, it looks like whenever I choose "Add a Fuel-Up", it goes to the default primary car in the garage and the popup fires. I answer all the prompts, close the window, and go about my entry. But then each time I go back to add another fuel-up, the popup fires again, asking for the same info.

I've specified the body style of my Mustang about 10 times now. Just tested again in a different window, on a different computer, and it asked me AGAIN.

Always in Google Chrome, and in OSX Yosemite.