Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   aCar | Mobile for Android (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f42/)
-   -   Unable to register aCar Pro (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f42/unable-to-register-acar-pro-18198.html)

CraigQ 10-08-2015 11:07 PM

Unable to register aCar Pro

Hi

I'm hoping I can get some advice/ assistance to register aCar which has years of data that I now cannot access.

I paid for the Pro features through the old PayPal donation system quite a few years ago, have always been fine when changing phones as I have unregistered and then re-registered. But this time I factory reset the same phone that now won't accept my old PayPal registration ID, and did not unregister it first as it's the same phone.

Through the app I get no response but I think that's because it's sending it to my old PayPal address which I closed many years ago. Have also written to Fuelly support directly but still no response as yet (coming up to 24 hours later - apologies if I'm being unreasonable having expected a support response - even automated - by now) and this forum appears quite active so thought I'd try here.

Any ideas/ support from this forum?

Thanks in advance.

RobertV 10-09-2015 10:48 AM

Looking up your registration/Donation ID now.

I'll respond to your Help Ticket momentarily.

CraigQ 10-09-2015 01:36 PM

Thanks RobertV for sorting so promptly. And yes, the reason for my not getting any response through the app ID section was because I've been using this app for so many years that I forgot I used to have another email address. Apologies and thank you.

georgiahunter76 10-27-2015 07:29 AM

i also donated under the old system, reset my phone and put in my code. it says congratulations! you are a pro user! enjoy the pro features, however, it does not grant me access to them on the home screen. can you please help me as well?

RobertV 10-27-2015 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgiahunter76 (Post 185889)
i also donated under the old system, reset my phone and put in my code. it says congratulations! you are a pro user! enjoy the pro features, however, it does not grant me access to them on the home screen. can you please help me as well?

Do you have any data in the app yet? Without any data in aCar some of the features/icons will remain greyed out.

Humbata 10-29-2015 09:10 AM

I am having the same issue, I cannot register my new phone as it thinks it is registered to an old phone. I can't get a reset email sent as it is going to a long since dead email account that was registered with PayPal.
Please can you advise on the method to get my contribution reference ID associated with a new email address?

RobertV 10-29-2015 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humbata (Post 185915)
I am having the same issue, I cannot register my new phone as it thinks it is registered to an old phone. I can't get a reset email sent as it is going to a long since dead email account that was registered with PayPal.
Please can you advise on the method to get my contribution reference ID associated with a new email address?

I can update your email. Please send me the old address and what it needs to be updated to via Fuelly Mail here, or at support@fuelly.com and I'll get it taken care of for you.