Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   iOS | Fuelly Mobile (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/)
-   -   Version 2.7.4 Sync Issue - Cars Duplicating (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/version-2-7-4-sync-issue-cars-duplicating-18295.html)

Aklittleman 12-04-2015 09:03 PM

Version 2.7.4 Sync Issue - Cars Duplicating

I just updated the app to version 2.7.4. Before the update, I couldn't sync no matter what. If my wife input something, it would not show up on my phone. After the update, it kind of synced. But in the process, it is duplicating every car. I now have 7 of both cars from trying to sync multiple times. Duplicating is probably the wrong term. The cars are duplicated, but it seems to randomly select entries.

Can someone help? I have been using the app for a long time and do not want to lose my data!

macwiz 12-05-2015 07:06 AM

The exact same thing has happened to me, all vehicles have multiple copies with each one having different entries. Long time gas cubby user, since 2009. Patiently awaiting update.

LittleHim 12-05-2015 07:39 AM

Quite a while ago all my vehicles were duplicated, all entries but not all data. The Services, locations and a couple other things didn't duplicate. I deleted the vehicles with missing info and syncing was trouble free for a while, syncing has been flakey for a few months now.
With the 2.7.4 update all that data has returned, but not the vehicles, on all my devices. On my iPad I delete the local data through the settings and synced again even more data appeared. On my iPhone 6S (main device) I took the time to delete the extra data, easy to do but time consuming, and synced all my devices. My other devices had extra data so I deleted local data through the settings on those devices and re-synced. I even deleted Gas Cubby from my iPad and reinstalled, still have extra data.
Now my iPhone 6S has the data I believe is correct, all my other devices have extra data from deleted vehicles and missing information from good data.
I was thinking of deleting the synced data through the settings but fear losing good data in the process. As my main device has only the data I believe is correct and my other devices have incomplete and extra data I'm not going to mess with things.

Vyrenee 12-07-2015 09:44 AM

Simi

Having somewhat similar issue-any attempt to sync results in about 60 duplicate entries. No real pattern, just random duplication.

LittleHim 12-07-2015 11:18 AM

The duplications on my iPhone 6S were all fuel ups, 2 duplicates for each actual. The first duplicate had no fuel economy, the newest of the second duplicate had no fuel economy. As I deleted the duplicates the fuel economy on the next second duplicate would disappear. After syncing the duplicates were deleted from other devices. My other devices currently have correct fuel ups, but duplicates of Services with missing information.

All of the duplicates are missing the Vehicle, Services and Payment type.
All of the synced data on my other devices is missing the Payment Type and Services.

Currently my main device shows 629 Entries on the All Vehicle screen, all my other devices show 1070 Entries on the All Vehicles screen. The individual Vehicle screens show the same amount of Entries.