Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Fuelly Web Support and Community News (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/)
-   -   MPG conversions (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/mpg-conversions-18534.html)

benlovesgoddess 04-09-2016 12:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Seems to have a problem uploading photos - says its handling up to 4, but just 1 or two arrive...
...I love driving this car - made several unnecessary trips already this weekend!

Draigflag 04-09-2016 12:44 PM

There's usually a file size limit per upload, hence why only a few upload at a time. Looking good anyway, I'm undecided whether I like the design yet, it's just very quirky and angular and I'm used to curvy cars, but I think I'll like it if I see it in the metal. It's going to be fun experimenting with different driving techniques etc and seeing what you get economy wise. Enjoy anyway, that new car feeling is a great one but doesn't last forever so make the most of it! ;)

14Corolla 04-09-2016 01:08 PM

Congratulations... nice looking Prius...
Looks like cars are starting to get faces again...
You're has a nice mellow smile on it....eyes focused, not mean...

benlovesgoddess 04-09-2016 01:54 PM

Thanks 14Corolla - this is my first Toyota. I have always liked looking at any cars I've owned, but I really think the Prius is pretty, in the same way the Rover 75 is. As for driving styles, yeah, it will take some working out. It has 3 modes - normal, eco and power. I have just used eco so far, but will maybe experiment with normal next tank.

LDB 04-09-2016 03:31 PM

Nice photos. I especially like the 4th one showing the water crashing up. Very cool looking.

benlovesgoddess 04-09-2016 09:20 PM

Cheers! We went to Scarborough last night to play the mini golf for free - didn't risk it, as we would have got soaked! Made the most of it, got a couple of pics with the waves (the Castle is in the background of one of the photos too).

14Corolla 04-09-2016 10:23 PM

Since this is your first Toyota. Be warned... You may very well end up falling in love with it. :) Besides...it does look much better than years past.
I'm falling in love with my Corolla. Can't believe how accomodating it is. Little things Toyota made thoughtful. Am becoming overwhelmingly happy with my mileage. Even though it doesn't show yet in my average. It will.
I fell in love with a 84 Toyota Truck I owned. That was after I had paid it off. It just kept going and going. It saved me so much money. I fell in love with it.

benlovesgoddess 04-10-2016 03:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This might work...

benlovesgoddess 04-10-2016 05:08 AM

Cheers 14Corolla- i'm glad you're as enamoured with your ride. I have already fallen in love - probably enough (mpg dependant!) to dismiss the thought of switching to a Prime at the earliest available opportunity. Also, we've overspent a little - as I guess the Prime will be an extra £5-£10,000 above our current model, and has one less seat, let's hope me and this beauty become inseparable!

14Corolla 04-15-2016 12:29 AM

I'm wondering what the difference is between normal and eco on your Prius? I saw you're getting 60.8 UK mpg. Noticed 90% highway. I would have thought it could do better? I admit that's a naive question.
Does it show on the computer how much you use the electric?