Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   iOS | Fuelly Mobile (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/)
-   -   Fuelly Gas Tracker Issues (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/fuelly-gas-tracker-issues-18788.html)

groundtrooper 07-25-2016 11:28 PM

Fuelly Gas Tracker Issues

I just upgraded my iPhone from a 5 to a 6s. I did an iTunes backup of my 5 and restored it to my 6s.

Ever since when I launch Gas Tracker I get the "Logged Out" error. It states that my "user credentials" have changed. I hit Login and the error goes away, until the next time I launch it and it pops up again.

Also I noticed that my Web data has not been syncing with the app. I am missing a bunch of date on the site. The app is current. I have tried "syncing all data" in the app, but the loader just spins and spins and the sync never seems to finish.

Any help on either of these would be great.

Thanks

GoHerd 07-26-2016 08:17 AM

+1 - upgraded from 6s to 6s plus and the same problem. I hate to have to manually enter all those on the website.

groundtrooper 07-26-2016 08:37 AM

I am wondering if I should have logged out of the app on my 5 before backing up and then restoring or if this is some other issue.

pilotmass 07-26-2016 09:29 AM

Delete and reload the app.

groundtrooper 07-26-2016 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pilotmass (Post 189999)
Delete and reload the app.

Won't I lose all my fuel ups since they are currently not all synced with the site?

Also I started "Sync All Data" last night on my phone when I went to bed. It was still just spinning this morning when I unlocked my phone so it never finished syncing over 8 hours.

RobertV 07-26-2016 10:34 AM

Do NOT delete the app (or log out) if you have unsynced records. They will be lost.

Checking for solution... give me a few.

groundtrooper 07-26-2016 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertV (Post 190001)
Do NOT delete the app (or log out) if you have unsynced records. They will be lost.

Checking for solution... give me a few.

Thanks that is what I figured.

RobertV 07-26-2016 10:53 AM

2 Attachment(s)
We're investigating what's causing the error you're experiencing. We had an issue a LONG while back when we first started the v3 of the apps, but had since resolved it. Not sure why it's creeped up again now.

For now, I would recommend performing an Export of your data (just to retain it safely).

Open the left side menu-> Settings -> Export Data
Attachment 2241

Attachment 2242

The email can take anywhere from 2-15 minutes to receive (lately it's been pretty quick). It'll be coming from Fuelly Mail with the title: "Gas Tracker CSV Export" for your reference.
Attached will be a .zip folder with CSV of all your data within the app. The file "fuelups" will have your data and if you'd like you can reenter those fillups manually on Fuelly.com, or try logging out of the app completely (or reinstall from App Store) and logging them in the app.

RobertV 07-27-2016 09:16 AM

Some questions for those of you experiencing this issue-

What device are you experiencing this on? iPhone/iPod/iPad?
When does the message pop up?
Do you get it if you pull down to refresh the vehicle?
Are you able to login again? If so, does the message pop up after pulling down to refresh the vehicle again?
How's network connection? Stable?
Any other issues with other apps lately?
Can you send a screenshot the next time the message pops up, and let me know exactly what steps, or what you were doing prior to it popping up?

Also, have any of you performed the CSV export that I mentioned above?

Thanks!

groundtrooper 07-27-2016 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertV (Post 190023)
Some questions for those of you experiencing this issue-

What device are you experiencing this on? iPhone/iPod/iPad?
When does the message pop up?
Do you get it if you pull down to refresh the vehicle?
Are you able to login again? If so, does the message pop up after pulling down to refresh the vehicle again?
How's network connection? Stable?
Any other issues with other apps lately?
Can you send a screenshot the next time the message pops up, and let me know exactly what steps, or what you were doing prior to it popping up?

Also, have any of you performed the CSV export that I mentioned above?

Thanks!

Device - iPhone 6s 9.1

Message pops up as soon as I launch the app fresh. If it has been backgrounded then I don't get the error. But I usually close apps after a while just to clean up if I am switching apps back and forth.

I hit login and the message goes away. I assume it has logged me in as I am able to record a fuel up and it is there the next time I go into the app.

If I pull down to "refresh" I don't get the error at that time. But the refresh NEVER stops.
I have the same issue with Sync all data. I never seems to finish.

It doesn't matter if I am connected to wifi right next to my router in my house or out on LTE I get the error and refresh and syncs never finish.

I don't have any other apps causing me issues really.

I am on iOS 9.1 and am Jailbroken. But it worked fine before on my iP5 on 8.4 that was also jailbroken.

I have performed some exports and they are being delivered.

https://www.fuelly.com/attachments/fo...fc81a2053a.png