Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (Off-Topic) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Ever seen a UFO? (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/ever-seen-a-ufo-19274.html)

ChewChewTrain 03-17-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draigflag (Post 193864)
I hear there are some 40,000+ Americans with life insurance against alien abduction!? :D:D:D

Gosh, darn it, Paul. Kant you be serious JUST for once?!

ChewChewTrain 03-17-2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMak (Post 193869)
female spirits that paralyze you in your sleep and then have sex with you while you're completely aware of it. Google it.

Sign me up!. I've been to a few sexual harassment classes and, despite everything I've learned, I've ONLY been sexually harassed once. Three times if you count being hit on by gay guys.

Do you think I should stop wearing underwear so I can get rid of my boxer shorts line?

ChewChewTrain 03-17-2017 05:07 PM

Quote:

...abduct people to perform sexual experiments on them, and then put them right back into bed when they're done.

Been there. Done that. Old news. NEXT!

ChewChewTrain 03-17-2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Every scientist worth his weight in sand acknowledges the existence of UFOs: apparent Unidentified Flying Objects. Unfortunately, there are also folks who jump from "I don't know what it is" and "I can't explain it" to "it must be an extraterrestrial craft piloted by intelligent alien life." That's a leap.

Additional fun facts...

In previous centuries, there were widespread reports of Incubi and Succubi -- male and female spirits that paralyze you in your sleep and then have sex with you while you're completely aware of it. Google it.

At the dawn of the air of airships -- those big, lighter-than-air dirigibles -- a new phenomenon appeared: Aliens arriving in airships. There were lots of reports by people who swore they saw glimpses of these alien airships above the clouds, and even some who could hear the distant voices of the aliens talking to each other. Incubi and succubi incidents fell off the map, though.

When humans entered the rocket age shortly after WW II, a new phenomenon appeared: Aliens arriving by rocket, and then by advanced technology in "flying saucers." You guessed it; lots of sightings and alleged government cover-ups. However, The Airship Aliens stopped visiting Earth, so at least we got rid of that problem. Interestingly, like incubi and succubi, it appears these Flying Saucer aliens abduct people to perform sexual experiments on them, and then put them right back into bed when they're done. Curious. Similar to incubi and succubi, but not exactly identical.

On the topic of extraterrestrial aliens, did you know that various species of aliens visit Earth, and apparently, they're restricted to specific geographic regions. Here in North America, we get the Little Greys with those big bulbous heads and large almond-shaped eyes. In Italy, they get only The Lizard People. It's weird how those extraterrestrials have settled out who (on Earth) gets to see whom (from space).

I believe it.

What I don't believe are some of the MPG numbers reported on Fuelly. Even the space aliens shake their heads at such outlandish sightings.

14Corolla 03-17-2017 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draigflag (Post 193864)
I hear there are some 40,000+ Americans with life insurance against alien abduction!? :D:D:D

That's insurance against the Aliens from the Middle East. Including forced sexual intercourse, and molestation. They listened to the Swedish Girls. :whistling:

I was a member of a UFO flying team. How to make a UFO. A large plastic bag. Tie a can of Sterno hanging from the bag. Light the Sterno. Hold bag open above it until the hot air takes over. There you have a UFO. Can have different color lights by hanging strips of aluminum foil inside the bag. Sterno does a good job of lighting everything up.

Seriously.... The first pilot of the SR71 said: I can guarantee you. How ahead of technology the SR71 was in the late 1950's. They're that far ahead of todays technology today.

14Corolla 03-17-2017 07:10 PM

During the Clinton years. Hillary was known to launch UFO's inside the White House.

ChewChewTrain 03-17-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14Corolla (Post 193885)
Seriously.... The first pilot of the SR71 said: I can guarantee you. How ahead of technology the SR71 was in the late 1950's. They're that far ahead of todays technology today.

Yep. That's what I read, too. We actually have alien tech that makes pumping oil obsolete. They can't bring it out, because so many nations are based on an oil economy. The whole planet will go crazy, starting in a small town in Wales.

Also read that some of the UFOs are Area 51 technology being test driven.

There's a LOT we are not being told. For example, there are Black Ops programs that kept secret even if a US President requests information about it. After seeing a UFO, President Jimmy Carter wanted to unveil UFOs to the public and was shut down.

ChewChewTrain 03-17-2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14Corolla (Post 193886)
During the Clinton years. Hillary was known to launch UFO's inside the White House.

The night she lost the election, insiders have said Hillary was a monster and was drunk, which is why she couldn't take the stage in front of her supporters.