Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Hybrid Vehicles (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f35/)
-   -   KIA NIRO Hybrid - 2017 Start Market Year (comments solicited) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f35/kia-niro-hybrid-2017-start-market-year-comments-solicited-19435.html)

PAULRIDES 08-19-2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Draigflag (Post 194897)
You're getting slightly better MPG than all the Niro's combined, which have an average of around 45 US MPG over around 130,000 miles tracked so far.

Not sure where to look -- The thing I looked at (under Research Vehicles) only showed two things under NIRO to Click on -- NIRO (64) and NIRO (12) and none of it made sense.

Broke down to two 2017 Models and ten 2016 Models none were mine and all showed lower MPG than most on the KIA NIRO Forum report.

I think Fuelly Needs to get that fixed.

PAULRIDES 08-19-2017 06:07 PM

Problems -- Been a number of folks on NIRO Forum talk of Stutter, Jerk Operation, Whatever to call it.

One gent had it so bad, gas mileage dropped, etc. However, it was intermittent and took a couple times before dealer felt it. Then KIA Engineers got involved and said #3 Mis-fire (no code). Tried a couple fixes and could not fix. He ended up with a new car. Another guy recently reported having a serious symptom also. Most are like me and have felt it, but has been negligible. Perhaps, I am feeling it more often, noy sure. It has always been intermittent. (For INFO - I have 6000 + miles now).

Then there are a number of reports of Broken Door Handles that come off in your hand (rear door handles). Posters show pictures of broken plastic parts.

PAULRIDES 08-19-2017 06:11 PM

Also, couple folks have had displays go crazy and car operating OK. I can't remember all the details.

I am still satisfied with mine, but beginning to worry.

Guess search FORUM for best INFO on NIRO. Kia Niro Forum

LDB 08-20-2017 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAULRIDES (Post 195857)
Would if I knew what the Widget is and how to add it. Like the way your Fuellys Pop Up with your post.

I can't remember just how I did it now and can't find it anywhere. I know it had something to do with selecting each of the 3 measurement options I am displaying. I'm sure someone will come along and tell how to do it. If I stumble across it I'll update.

JockoT 08-21-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LDB (Post 195872)
I can't remember just how I did it now and can't find it anywhere. I know it had something to do with selecting each of the 3 measurement options I am displaying. I'm sure someone will come along and tell how to do it. If I stumble across it I'll update.

Click on View All Badges And Stuff You Can Share
Then select Small Badges (BBCode)
Add it to your signature.
If you set your garage up for mpg UK you can add that too.
Then set up for Litres and add that.
You then revert back to the units of your choice.