Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   iOS | Fuelly Mobile (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/)
-   -   Fuelly Premium? I already paid (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f41/fuelly-premium-i-already-paid-20122.html)

Retrozetti 06-22-2018 08:21 AM

Fuelly Premium? I already paid

Fuelly keeps asking me to pay for “premium.” However, I paid for “premium” with this app back when it was a different app, before it was bought-out/absorbed-into Fuelly.

Am I receiving the premium services I originally paid for?
~Michael Ochs

stevelf 09-04-2018 07:04 PM

Exact same for me. I paid for Gas Cubby and for some reason Fuelly doesn’t understand that. Seems like maybe it did st first but not anymore.

nimrodd 09-11-2018 06:23 PM

Yes, I have been getting that nag-ware message as well. Now today, they will not let me use the Location service that I have been using for years. I was a paid user of Gas Cubby as well.

WTH is going on?

Bowler 09-14-2018 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nimrodd (Post 198786)
Yes, I have been getting that nag-ware message as well. Now today, they will not let me use the Location service that I have been using for years. I was a paid user of Gas Cubby as well.

WTH is going on?

Same here I unable to use location, I was also a Gas Cubby paid user.

andyrobo 09-18-2018 07:00 PM

The benefit to paying for GasCubby back in the day was that you did not have to see ads. The new app knows if you were a paid user and will not show ads.

There are some new features we have added like the ability to add attachments and ability to pick gas stations when you fuel up. Both of those are Premium features now and were not available in the old Gas Cubby.

jkreutz1952 09-23-2018 06:53 PM

I tend to disagree with you about the location not being part of the original app way back when. I have always been able to post the location of where I got gas or did my car repairs. That should still continue to be INCLUDED in those of us who received the Premium for free due to paying for the original app and being a long time user.

EMY92 10-02-2018 10:52 AM

Due to the cost of Google Maps, the options were to make them subscription based or kill the app.

We didn't want to move anything to the subscription tier that wasn't a new feature, but we didn't have another choice due to the costs involved.

Elliott_B 10-20-2018 09:45 AM

Same problem here. I was a GasCubby Pro user, and when that became Fuelly it worked fine. I've been using Fuelly for months with no ads. But recently the ads came back and I can't add a location to each fillup, and it prompts me to buy Fuelly Premium.

EMY92 10-20-2018 10:10 AM

Force close then reopen the app, this should cause the app to "find" the GC Pro purchase in iTunes.

The locations were moved to the subscription tier after Google changed their pricing.

Elliott_B 10-20-2018 10:47 AM

I already tried force quitting and rebooting. No luck.