Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (Off-Topic) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Where I've Been... (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/where-ive-been-2475.html)

GasSavers_DaX 07-10-2006 05:07 AM

Where I've Been...

I really do hate bringing something like this to the table on a forum that has nothing to do with it, but I really feel like a part of the GasSavers family...and this is a very tight knit community (for now at least).

I haven't been on the board for the last few days because my younger brother was killed in a car accident last Thursday night (July 6). He wasn't wearing his seatbelt. This is an incredibly difficult time in my life...every day is a struggle right now. Please tell everyone you love to wear their seatbelt.

Instead of retyping everything, I'll just link my LJ entry HERE.

Thanks in advance for all the condolances....the local community's outpouring of support has been incredible.

Compaq888 07-10-2006 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaX
I really do hate bringing something like this to the table on a forum that has nothing to do with it, but I really feel like a part of the GasSavers family...and this is a very tight knit community (for now at least).

I haven't been on the board for the last few days because my younger brother was killed in a car accident last Thursday night (July 6). He wasn't wearing his seatbelt. This is an incredibly difficult time in my life...every day is a struggle right now. Please tell everyone you love to wear their seatbelt.

Instead of retyping everything, I'll just link my LJ entry HERE.

Thanks in advance for all the condolances....the local community's outpouring of support has been incredible.

I really don't know how to respond. But if you need anything post or send me a PM.

95metro 07-10-2006 06:32 AM

DaX - man, that's horrible. I'm shocked at your heartbreaking loss. Take care of yourself and your loved ones through this time.

SVOboy 07-10-2006 06:54 AM

Dang, I'm sorry, man, I can't even comprehend what it's like to lose someone like that. *hug* or sommick such.

Matt Timion 07-10-2006 07:02 AM

wow... I'm so sorry man... I've dealt with a number of friends and family dieing in my life, and it never gets easy. It's always difficult and it always hurts.

If there is ANYTHING I can do to help name it. I'm serious about helping too...

My thoughts are with you and your family in this difficult time.

MetroMPG 07-10-2006 07:07 AM

Crap. Very sorry to hear this. But glad to see you're willing to lean on friends right now. Lean lots.

krousdb 07-10-2006 07:12 AM

I'm at a loss for words. Take care.

budomove 07-10-2006 07:59 AM

I am very sorry.

GasSavers_civicminded 07-10-2006 09:07 AM

DaX - you and your family will be in my prayers. Let me know if there's anything that I can do to help.

diamondlarry 07-10-2006 11:01 AM

Dax, I'm sorry to hear about your brother. You will be in my prayers. In the futere, don't hesitate to bring this type of thing up; I only hope you don't ever have to again.