Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   For Sale (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f24/)
-   -   ANOTHER gas additive???? (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f24/another-gas-additive-2770.html)

Matt Timion 09-07-2006 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Hart
Matt- Can you post such a thing (6 pages) here???Seems kinda large...but "you're driving"!

6 pages is no big deal at all. It will actually be much smaller once the OCR software gets ahold of it.

tomauto 09-07-2006 06:08 PM

I would read 6 pages

I would read a 6 pages document! Size is no issue.

GasSavers_maxc 09-08-2006 04:24 AM

I can't wait to read this!

Ted Hart 09-13-2006 07:28 PM

Where is SSAE?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Timion
6 pages is no big deal at all. It will actually be much smaller once the OCR software gets ahold of it.

Hi, Matt!
My mailbox still doesn't show a SSAE from you.... :-) Ted Hart

Matt Timion 09-13-2006 08:09 PM

Quote:

Hi, Matt!
My mailbox still doesn't show a SSAE from you.... :-) Ted Hart

Thanks for the reminder. I'll get it out soon.

Ted Hart 09-14-2006 08:09 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the reminder. I'll get it out soon.

Hi, Matt!
I've been surfing this site for too long this AM...looking for your post on SSAE / SASE! Wow! Either I'm stupid ( a distinct possibility!) or the logic of this site's lay-out is soooo different from the other FE sites! Maybe it's just "newbie"!
At any rate, I have no idea what/how you propose to handle 6 pages of info. Condense? It will show my mailing address, yes? -Ted Hart :eek:

Matt Timion 09-14-2006 09:02 AM

Quote:

Hi, Matt!
I've been surfing this site for too long this AM...looking for your post on SSAE / SASE! Wow! Either I'm stupid ( a distinct possibility!) or the logic of this site's lay-out is soooo different from the other FE sites! Maybe it's just "newbie"!
At any rate, I have no idea what/how you propose to handle 6 pages of info. Condense? It will show my mailing address, yes? -Ted Hart :eek:

The text will be scanned and run through an OCR program. I will then post it on this forum. The text will contain any personal info you want, or i can remove anything you'd like as well (addresses, names, etc.)

Ted Hart 09-20-2006 06:39 AM

Quote:

The text will be scanned and run through an OCR program. I will then post it on this forum. The text will contain any personal info you want, or i can remove anything you'd like as well...

OK! Let's do it !!:thumbup:

JanGeo 09-27-2006 02:21 AM

I have a guy, that I haven't met yet, selling RxP gas and oil additives - checking on the cost per 10 gallons for the fuel additive and maybe get a demo shot to see if it works.

Ted Hart 11-16-2006 08:31 AM

Quote:

OK! Let's do it !!:thumbup:

Still waiting for that mailing address, Matt....
If you don't want to send an SASE, could you PM me on this site? I'll do whatever you like...to get this "anti-rip-off info" posted. Thanks! -Ted Hart