Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (http://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   For Sale (http://www.fuelly.com/forums/f24/)
-   -   Selling the Honda z600 (http://www.fuelly.com/forums/f24/selling-the-honda-z600-3295.html)

Matt Timion 11-10-2006 12:56 PM

Selling the Honda z600
 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...5891&rd=1&rd=1

kickflipjr 11-10-2006 08:39 PM

I think it will sell, but you should of cleaned out the interior a bit.

Matt Timion 11-10-2006 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kickflipjr
I think it will sell, but you should of cleaned out the interior a bit.


I've been trying to do that for a while now, but I don't have time now adays... I'm just trying to get rid of it.

kickflipjr 11-10-2006 09:44 PM

With rare items simple things boost the price. At least you have copious amounts of photos.

Matt Timion 11-10-2006 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kickflipjr
With rare items simple things boost the price. At least you have copious amounts of photos.

Yeah... a guy is coming tomorrow to look at it. I already have one bid and 4 people watching it. Hopefully I can just break even and get more space for the driveway, which is currently filled with all of my little projects.

GasSavers_DaX 11-11-2006 05:22 AM

Did you end up doing the musical chairs with the motors like you intended before selling it?

Matt Timion 11-11-2006 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaX
Did you end up doing the musical chairs with the motors like you intended before selling it?


NOpe... this car has stayed EXACTLY like it was before. THe rebuilt engine I ended up purchasing from Mike O'Connor is going into my n600.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.