Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (Off-Topic) (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/)
-   -   Funny comments from women I know. (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f22/funny-comments-from-women-i-know-3865.html)

Compaq888 02-10-2007 05:18 PM

Funny comments from women I know.

This is what they say to me or to another woman while I am present and they know I'm there. These are my age, who I am friends with or want to get to know better;)

1. Don't pick up, he's not cool.
2. I couldn't understand your voicemail except for the part where you ask to call back,.... I don't do that.
3. His teeth are ****ed up, eww.
4. He's ugly, lol
5. Some other time.
6. You're too young for me, How old are you???
7.Her: So where is **** and tell him to call me back.
Me: I'm not your ****ing secretary, call him yourself.
8. Hey!! Compaq!!!:D (This is 2 days after turning me down when I asked her out)
9. So how you been?*blows nose on her own sweater*, My response::eek: I'm:eek: been:eek: good, fine:eek:

white90crxhf 02-10-2007 07:16 PM

are they all directed at you? haha she blew her nose on her sweater? best friends eh?

Compaq888 02-10-2007 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white90crxhf (Post 40400)
are they all directed at you? haha she blew her nose on her sweater? best friends eh?

#2,5,6,7,9 directed at me.

I don't know where #9 was directed me or the sweater. Definetly a friend. LOL. Definetly her sweater, if it was mine I would of stopped the car and told her to get out.

#2,5,8 is the same girl. Really liked her but I keep thinking golddigger the more I talk with her. I think she's just waiting for Mr.Right. She doesn't go anywhere on the weekends and sits home and watches tv.

onegammyleg 02-10-2007 11:58 PM

I usually get wild giggling combined with a pointed finger and saying --?Is that it ?!?? :o

The Toecutter 02-11-2007 12:26 AM

A classic: These mushrooms are making me feel horny. Lets screw!

Compaq888 02-11-2007 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onegammyleg (Post 40418)
I usually get wild giggling combined with a pointed finger and saying --?Is that it ?!?? :o

lol, never happened to me before.
more like I give her something and she says what's this?
Me:;)
Her::confused:
Me::D
Her::eek: :eek: :eek:

Compaq888 02-11-2007 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Toecutter (Post 40420)
A classic: These mushrooms are making me feel horny. Lets screw!

Too bad you don't live in cali, we would have a lot to talk about.;)

thisisntjared 02-11-2007 08:33 AM

wow, so definitely socal. your friends act like they are above the ugly... which is weird if they blow their noses on sweaters.

Compaq888 02-11-2007 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisntjared (Post 40437)
wow, so definitely socal. your friends act like they are above the ugly... which is weird if they blow their noses on sweaters.

Yeah this is why I hate living in cali. When I used to live in wisconsin, milwaukee, everybody was friendly. Even when walking on the street people said hi.

thisisntjared 02-11-2007 03:39 PM

yea i didnt want to outright bash cali, i didnt know you lived elsewhere. i really dont like it there, everyone seems fake and they all think that we want to be them or something...