Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Telco (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f6/telco-4739.html)

thisisntjared 06-07-2007 03:58 PM

ok, so what is your goal?

Telco 06-08-2007 05:34 AM

Right now, 30MPG and 12 second quarters. Was hoping to get the new engine in this year, looking like next year now. I move like a turtle when it comes to making big changes, mainly because I've got a couple of older teenagers in the house and they drain money like you wouldn't believe :eek: (unless you have teens yourself :D ). In the meantime, I'm only able to do piddling crap.

virago250 06-08-2007 05:57 AM

If you already have traction issues that sucks do you have a posi rearend and if you dont and still dont get the traction maybe a four link and wider tires, but they will hurt FE. Also move battery to the rear ect.

Telco 09-28-2007 05:43 AM

Think I'm going to bow out of this site. I just don't see anything of real use for saving fuel or money here. This board seems to just be a place for liberals to rant about how reality spoils the view through their rose colored glasses. Arriva.

2TonJellyBean 09-28-2007 06:12 AM

You can't!!!
If you do, this will have been a May September relationship with this site! ;-)

Seriously, there shouldn't be any politics in here unless it is whether gas or diesel emissions are deadlier.

rh77 09-28-2007 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Telco (Post 74202)
Think I'm going to bow out of this site. I just don't see anything of real use for saving fuel or money here. This board seems to just be a place for liberals to rant about how reality spoils the view through their rose colored glasses. Arriva.

If you fall victim to talking about politics anywhere, then yes, you're going to get politics thrown back at you.

Many members tried to help with your FE situation, despite political afiliation. Best of luck to you in your goals.

RH77

trebuchet03 09-28-2007 08:24 AM

I, for one, will miss you :(

GasSavers_TomO 09-28-2007 08:29 AM

I'll miss you Telco, but remember this: you don't have to be a part of the political discussions. I, for the most part, try to stay clear of them. And if you find that someone is turning a thread you made into a political one, you can always have a moderator delete the posts.

thisisntjared 09-29-2007 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Telco (Post 74202)
TThis board seems to just be a place for liberals to rant about how reality spoils the view through their rose colored glasses.

please dont go. i dont want to be the 1 of 3 non left wingers on this site, its much better if i am 1 of 4.

i just skip a good amount of the political threads

lovemysan 09-29-2007 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisntjared (Post 74416)
please dont go. i dont want to be the 1 of 3 non left wingers on this site, its much better if i am 1 of 4.

i just skip a good amount of the political threads

I'm most definetly a non left winger. I guess that makes 4 us for sure.